Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 MY FIRST POST!!!. Im a new user just saying hi

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DiSkOcitizen hi ravers, im in sydney. I feel really safe here, can't explain it!. guess I'll be chatting 2 ya soon, im just gonna take a look around..............feel free to say hi.

I'm outta place,I'm in outer space,I've just vanished without a trace,I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow, ill be back in an hour or so.

Edited by - DJ Tempest on 08 Jul 2001 05:15:14
DJ Tempest please dont double post. :)
oh, and hello.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

StrifeII Everyone does a crap first post...
i did (i think)
Welcome to the board
Oh, and hi!

------------------------------
http://robbiejay.iuma.com
IzzyLightdancer Hey hows it going. and not every one makes a new hi post when they start. I didn't.

Remeber don't smoke crack! HAHAHA oops

RUle 4 - NEVER monkey with another monkey's monkey! - so sayth The Rule book of IZZY
mindkandi whats up, this is my first post as well and I would like to say hi to everyone. I hope to have found a cool new forum!

A rave is a spiritual awakening through electronic music and the vibe that surrounds it.
xxhappyxx hey im new 2, have fun ravin,love HHC
MC DOPE KONCEPT well..ill make a use-less post as well for my first post..hehehe o well!

Happy*2b*hardcore
120% :D
DjStarKz heya wassup, just dropping by to say hihi, and im also from sydney, so dont be a stranger and elplore all ya want. ^o^

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!
djtate Just thought I would say hi and enjoy posting etc!

Like Jack Niclison I 'm a hardcore kiler like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyric thriller like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
Atom1234 mom?......oh wait wrong forum......well im new here too and ill just say hi

I am Jack's Raging Ego
Skeenip lol, i think this post became the official, "i'm new thread" Hello and welcome all you new names.

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."
DjStarKz *sigh im in school and im bored, so i decided to drop by and say hi people

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!
Almond Hello!
My 1st post was only yesterday!

'As the blue skies turn to grey, hope our lives don't do the same.'

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page