Total online 1552
 Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 A short up-front mix from me - please comment :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
atomicb http://www.skoolhouse.com/realaudio/test%20mix%206.ram

A short mix of me recorded recently, obv can't put up the tracklist but u'll know them all anyway ;)

I know the mixes are all a bit late.. seems to be a style I'm devloping by accident -I'm gonna work on being a bit more daring :)

... anyway yes, my point - please any comments you have are appricated I know there's not a great deal you can say but this is the first time I've dared to post a mix :)

Kaffine I liked it! Too short, but sweet! :) That late mix thing is okay, didn't really bug me. :)

DJ Mouse it doesn't let me tune in (general error) what's the trick?

--------------------------------------------------
"speeed ios a good subvstitute for accueracy"

DJ Mouse
Xenochrome Same here, mate.

virus stop using spaces when you name a file for the net.. it converts the spaces to (%20)'s and that screws things up on some people's computers.. if anything, use underscores..

atomicb yeah apoligies about that, I uploaded it very late! I'll fix it all up and put a better, hour long mix up asap :)

I've been doing websites for years u woulda thaught I woulda remeberd that one eh? :/ anyway thanks for pointing out my silly mistake virus :)

EDIT: Just trying to figure out how to change around my mix :S not really with it atm it seems :)

EDIT 2: Ok, try this ... bit of a bodge but I'm desperate for feedback :P

http://www.skoolhouse.com/realaudio/testing_the_water.ram

DJ Mouse forget the late mixes, not a beat out of place :) it's people like you we need on the scene. well done

--------------------------------------------------
"speeed ios a good subvstitute for accueracy"

DJ Mouse
Xenochrome Nice one, mate.

atomicb cheers guys :) I'll be putting out a lot more like that, and some more varation :)

Trying my ass off to cover all the angles, harder softer and everything in between :D

Anyway thanks for the feedback :D

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page