Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 So it has been 10 years...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Smoogie ...since I came here, had an account then for some reason, in 2006 I changed my account but here I still am

Still, not a bad forum, I have been on much worse, I mean at least this forum isn't troll infested as such

But to celebrate, here is a tune for old times sake

Shouts to Silver, thanks for having me here
silver :)
latininxtc Weren't you forced to change one of your accounts because you were pretending to be two people and engaging in convo with each other?
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
:)

That smile was a frown a few years ago

quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Weren't you forced to change one of your accounts because you were pretending to be two people and engaging in convo with each other?

I changed it voluntarily
djDMS You could at least have posted a tune from the same time
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
You could at least have posted a tune from the same time

I used to hate the new releases at the time, remember
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
...since I came here, had an account then for some reason, in 2006 I changed my account but here I still am

Still, not a bad forum, I have been on much worse, I mean at least this forum isn't troll infested as such

Good tune! but what is the "smoogees awake" bit all about right enough? just whoever uploaded it on to youtube put that on the end of the track name
Hard2Get He went by the name Evel. Who remembers that then?
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
...since I came here, had an account then for some reason, in 2006 I changed my account but here I still am

Good tune! but what is the "smoogees awake" bit all about right enough? just whoever uploaded it on to youtube put that on the end of the track name

That's what it's called
Guest shit track, this is better, its 4/4 as well

Guest and this bad boy

this for the sake of it

Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:

There was Smoogee's Asleep (again) as well by Hixxy and I used the name for myself, but spelt it wrong
Audio Warfare
quote:
Weren't you forced to change one of your accounts because you were pretending to be two people and engaging in convo with each other?

He definitely was pretending to be two people at one point but don't think the account change was enforced because of it. I think the other person was Dave or something. Was obviously him posting as both and Whispering confirmed an IP match, he then said they were in the same college but later confessed it was utter bollocks (which everyone knew anyway).
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
quote:

He definitely was pretending to be two people at one point but don't think the account change was enforced because of it. I think the other person was Dave or something. Was obviously him posting as both and Whispering confirmed an IP match, he then said they were in the same college but later confessed it was utter bollocks (which everyone knew anyway).

No, Dave was actually a friend of mine, he was a casual Hardcore listener and I introduced him to this site and we used to literally be in the same room at the same time.

This was the days before mass social networking, no Facebook back then so it was sites like this is what we used to use when we were at college.

Saying that though, I haven't seen Dave in years, the last I heard is that he is married with kids now, he must be 26 or almost 27. Time flies I guess
Future_Shock
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, Dave was actually a friend of mine, he was a casual Hardcore listener and I introduced him to this site and we used to literally be in the same room at the same time.

This was the days before mass social networking, no Facebook back then so it was sites like this is what we used to use when we were at college.

Saying that though, I haven't seen Dave in years, the last I heard is that he is married with kids now, he must be 26 or almost 27. Time flies I guess

Do you see Dave in the room right now? Blink if you need help.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you see Dave in the room right now? Blink if you need help.

LOL! aaaand he's back! ;)
Captain Triceps
quote:
he must be 26 or almost 27.

So, 26?
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:

So, 26?

Smoogie
quote:
quote:

So, 26?

He was born in 1989, November I think
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

So, 26?

indeed!
djDMS So 'he' is 25 then?

The plot thickens...
Smoogie
quote:
So 'he' is 25 then?

The plot thickens...

24 maybe

Infact I just checked him up on Facebook, he was born in 1988
jenks
quote:

95_was_the_time?

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page