Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 Main reason for a hardcore CD purchase?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Main reason for a hardcore CD purchase?
strychnine I picked "tracks I don't know" because I like to have a wide track selection for my car (I pretty much live in the damn thing during the week) ... but the others on the list are important as well. Damn shame you can't have preference votes on these polls.

It had to be done.
silver That is why is says what is the main reason.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
whispering I choosed "artists i know"

The "best" cd for me would be that theres some artists i know and some i dont, and the tracks should be new to me...
for example i have like 30-40 happy hardcore/hardcore compilations and many of the tracks i have like 5 times...

But i also like these master of hardcore type of cd's, coz theres the second cd, mixed by breeze & styles and all tracks by breeze & styles, so its more like an album then compilation, or something...

But when i buy the cd's just coz theres some artists i know, a get some really shitty compilations where the big names are just becouse the name...
anyway i should go back working...

Oli G None of the above.. i do it for the support of the scene
BUT for a sub reason... yes, tracks i dont know

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
weba_d I picked "brand name/cd series" or what ever it is only because my mum bought me a Masters of Hardcore for my bday. It being a lower budget 'gabba' label that mum got mixed up with sy and breeze's one.

To put my money where my mouth is. I love this music and I like to show it by purchasing these cd's (and vinyls ;) but thats not the poll is it). I'm only one person but I try my best to support the scene and this is one of the ways.

To repay my evil evil evil downloaded mp3 'debt'. I think by now I've baught all of the tracks I d/l'd in the good ol' days.

As I'm too young to go to any raves atm, I use the cd's to keep 'up to date' with the latest tracks (I use HH radio for this too). Sometimes I listen for fun, sometimes I listen to give me ideas for my mixing, or to inspire me.

and just coz I love the music so damn much I need more and more :D

Simon I'm with Oli....for support of the scene.

Also I prefer unmixed cd's tbh with full length tracks, myself....I know though that most people prefer them mixed.

So I put Artists I know, coz If I know who's compiling it or mixing....I know exactly what to expect (usually).....this can differ though .

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
toxic I prefer tracks I dont know aswell. I dont see the need to have different CDs with the same tracks only in a different order. Granted its hard to get a completely different tracklisting on each CD, but as long as a fair majority of the CD contains different tracks.

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
Don Giovanni I try to get my hands on as many hardcore/happy hardcore tracks as i can. So if i see a cd with a bunch of tracks i've never heard and i recognize a few of the artists I'll usually buy it. Sometimes i'll take a chace and buy something even if i don't see any artists i recognize. Ocassionally you'll find some great stuff by chance other times you'll wonder what the hell you were thinking :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broken I mostly buy hardcore cd's to get women... and when that fails, I tell myself I do it to hear old and new music I haven't heard before.

quote:
Originally posted by toxic:
I prefer tracks I dont know aswell. I dont see the need to have different CDs with the same tracks only in a different order. Granted its hard to get a completely different tracklisting on each CD, but as long as a fair majority of the CD contains different tracks.

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

Yeah i totally agreee wi toxic here! Wats the point of have the same choon many times?

Xenochrome My main reason is for tracks that I don't know. Chances are that I already own the tunes that I know and like.

Also a combo of tracks I do know and DJ who mixed it.

DJ Mouse tracks i don't know,generally these days they're all upfront and i know what tunes to look for when ordering vinyl

--------------------------------------------------
"speeed ios a good subvstitute for accueracy"

DJ Mouse
K-Hole all of them!

Sex is when a guys communication
enters a girls information
to increase the population
for a younger generation
do you get the information...
or do you need a demonstration
Sy Vallmont I generally listen to the tracks before I buy. So, if I can feel the music, I'll buy it.
FutureGlow crew i am with oli and simon on this for the support of the scene.
but tracks i dont know

FutureGlow-under 18's hardcore night coming soon http://www.freewebs.com/futureglow/index.htm
B.C for me it depends on who mixed the album

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
Charco for tunes i dont know....an it helps to know that i'm at least helpin the scene along in some way :)

Hardcore forever!!!
Hardcore will NEVER die
dagapman sadly where i live this stuff isnt mighty popular so i dont get to hear new stuff until i actually purchase it. and ill like it no matter what because i love hardcore! (hooray!)

DjSy do u know what your going on about because happyhardcore has been round for years and the bigger the tunes are the better and more people will listen to the music

S.P.Day
Little miss raver If there are good tune's on it then i will buy it

Get more ****ed n get rockin
Knightmare
quote:
Originally posted by weba_d:
I picked "brand name/cd series" or what ever it is only because my mum bought me a Masters of Hardcore for my bday. It being a lower budget 'gabba' label that mum got mixed up with sy and breeze's one.

The ones from holland? Those MOH cd's are classy selections of newskool gabber. If that's the one you praise yourself lucky, you ingrateful little punk ;)
and btw, those things are not low-budget, those cd's (the early ones) are still 20 € if you can find 'em.
www.mastersofhardcore.com if yer interested.

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
Chrysostomou I recently bought a new micra and the car comes with a cd player as standard so therefore i need a cd to play me tunes

HAVE IT!!

A Garage is where your Car Lives, A House is where You Live, HARDCORE IS HOW YOU LIVE!!
raverdave Tracks I don't know but then again I buy all the hardcore CD's that I can find.

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
Leelo1 i chose mixed by the dj
cos like if u know a good dj the cd is very rare that it will let u down
i also buy them to support the scene aswell as oli g

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
Xtc bitch 03 i go for DJ's i know cos then I know what im looking for!

(dont know if that makes sense)

lifes a bitch...

some love'it...

others don't...
Romney I buy purely because its more hardcore for the collection

SEEKY to find tunes i don't know then if i like them try and get them on vinyl

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page