Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Hanging up my Headphones

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mortis After years of putting mixes and songs online, I've finally decided to call it a day, both producing and mixing. This is the last mix that I'll put up and it features some of the tracks I've made over the last few years. I hope you enjoy and thanks for the support.

DJ Fun Da Bounce & Mortis - Sunny Day
Phobz - Happy Vibes (Mortis remix)
Mortis - Slipmash
Mortis feat. Doodles - Fantasy
Bang! - Sailaway (Mortis remix)
Mortis - Switch
Audio Warfare - Badmanz (Mortis remix)
Mortis - Movement 35
Mortis - Flow
Mortis - Nevermore

Special thanks to the people who have supported me the most through my little journey.

Audio Warfare - without him I wouldn't have progressed with my music as far as I have.
Ionosphere - As above
DMS - For continued support
Ken Masters - Continued support and album opportunities.
Fun Da Bounce - Again, continued support and a pleasure to collab with.
Triquatra - For continued support.
Samination and here I thought i'd atleast get the "******* support" 'award' :/
Audio Warfare Sad days. :'( Barely do anything myself these days but will always find the odd few hours once in a blue moon to put something together.

Will DL and listen to the mix over the weekend.

Hope you and Kathryn are both well!
djDMS That's a real shame mate, always looked forward to hearing what you were up to.

Thanks for the mention :-)
DJ_FunDaBounce we'll be seeing you around. Won't we, Stu? It's not like you're moving out of the galaxy, right? anyway, it's never good news when a dj of a specially happy breed decides to not partake anymore.

Mortis I'll still be posting on here and listening to music, just not making or mixing anymore.
Ken Masters Its a sad day mate, it really is. There's some great memories in this place, leading back to the early days of the original PPF & everything else that's followed. Glad I could be of some support through the years :)

I'll grab the mix, dont be a stranger!
Triquatra Awww,not cool! :( You shouldn't stop making! Nobody was making proper happy hardcore like you, mate! :/

Mortis I just don't have anything left to give. I've totally lost interest in making music, it just annoys me these days. Mixing wise I don't really have the time or passion like I did. To be honest I'm a lot happier for having uninstalled all my VST's and DAW's.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
To be honest I'm a lot happier for having uninstalled all my VST's and DAW's.

Aw man you're killing me here! Stick the knife in why dont you Stu ;)
choonland Sorry to hear these news.
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
To be honest I'm a lot happier for having uninstalled all my VST's and DAW's.

I can relate to this. Over the years I have totally uninstalled all my music software several times, sometimes out of frustration, sometimes because I really needed to focus in other activities, I think I spent 2012 and 2013 without creating a single note.

but sooner or later a melody starts lurking in my mind, or I hear something really inspiring, and I feel the urge to start creating again.

I'm sure you will find another ways to use and enjoy your creative energy. :)
Audio Warfare It's a great mix mate, such a shame it will be your last! Loving the happy vibes.

I'm working on a 90's track at the moment, will send it over to you once I've played around with it a bit more. Shame a proper revival of the sound never happened really.

I should probably finish my version of Badmanz too, yours is the only finished version out there haha.
Mortis Thanks, AW. The Badmanz remix is one of the tunes I'm most proud of, when I heard your track I heard a happy hardcore one along side it and I actually managed to get it made. The melody is amazing.
DJ_FunDaBounce Great showcase mix, btw. Strong selection of tunes. Really went out with style!

Glad I could be a part of it! :)
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
Great showcase mix, btw. Strong selection of tunes. Really went out with style!

Glad I could be a part of it! :)

Thanks FDB, it was a pleasure making the song with you. I wish we could have done more but I was loosing the passion for it all by then.
Samination Finally listening to the set, you and Triquatra should've made something together (again if you already have done it :P)
Ionosphere Ah, bugger, surely not mate.... Never say never.

We've not done anything for quite some time but there's still a bunch of unfinished tracks and ideas that we'll eventually return to and there's no reason why you won't get the urge again.

So, NO! we're having none of it!

....you're just resting for a while.

:)

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page