Total online 1877
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 How good are the hardcore events in England?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ChavDestroyer Was thinking of heading over to England sometime to go to a hardcore event
The ones here in Ireland are pretty shit so I've only been to one, they're either held in a pub or a late bar/shed, there's no large scale promoters.

Would love to go to an outdoor hardcore festival, take my shirt off, get my gabber on while being surrounded by little raver gals like this

Gaz mace-E 1988 A big venue for me is Bowlers in manchester, OK it may be indoors, but with 5 arena's and fair ground rides at some events, in an original old skool warehouse rave style, you can't go wrong. Events such as totally lost it has been there many of times myself included. You'll also have the added benefit of getting free flyers and CDs at these events so you can find out more about what's up and coming in and around the country etc :)
quote:
Originally posted by ChavDestroyer:
Was thinking of heading over to England sometime to go to a hardcore event
The ones here in Ireland are pretty shit so I've only been to one, they're either held in a pub or a late bar/shed, there's no large scale promoters.

Would love to go to an outdoor hardcore festival, take my shirt off, get my gabber on while being surrounded by little raver gals like this

thats not going to happen up north, they is all gay, and play terror and frenchcore and aload of bollox nobody has ever cared about

you have to catch me at a car show or some random bass festival init blud, want hunniez u gotta be street
Guest and this if you do some sissy dnb night like therapy or bedlam type thing

with valve system

ChavDestroyer
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz mace-E 1988:
A big venue for me is Bowlers in manchester, OK it may be indoors, but with 5 arena's and fair ground rides at some events, in an original old skool warehouse rave style, you can't go wrong. Events such as totally lost it has been there many of times myself included. You'll also have the added benefit of getting free flyers and CDs at these events so you can find out more about what's up and coming in and around the country etc :)

Indoor can be good too it's just that the ones I've been to have always been small scale and finish up at 2:30 which sucks. There seems to be a bit of a tense atmosphere there as well, I don't really fit in with the crowd. Here's an example, not really hardcore but you get the idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWGL_YY5N7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNgeY9p330k

Just looked up "Totally Lost it" looks good, quality DJs, no dress code and not finished til 5AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guest:

thats not going to happen up north, they is all gay, and play terror and frenchcore and aload of bollox nobody has ever cared about

you have to catch me at a car show or some random bass festival init blud, want hunniez u gotta be street

Can you please elaborate on that last point?
djDMS Don't worry, you're not likely to meet anyone like Guest at a rave!
quote:

quote:

sit about gettings wrecked in pimped cars, being part of night life, living in council blox, everybody knows your name, proper hardcore init, harder then hard house, trap and the rest of the middleclass sissy street ting,

theres enough tracks about it all over the years

quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Don't worry, you're not likely to meet anyone like Guest at a rave!

thats because nobody goes to uk hardcore events, except 14 year old with fake id cards
Gaz mace-E 1988 I'd still recommend bowlers no matter what these guys say ;) being a northener myself haha, it is a massive venue tho, the church of old skill house in the UK, Stu Allen is so much of a regular hear that he might as well be a resident DJ! He did a 4 hour set live! Come on that deserves praise?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAVPlgwN6I

Then you can't forget the utterly mind boggelingly amazing fantazia event held every year!?!? The biggest and best line up you'd probably see in the UK anyways. Out of curiosity, is west fest still going???
ChavDestroyer
quote:
quote:

quote:

sit about gettings wrecked in pimped cars, being part of night life, living in council blox, everybody knows your name, proper hardcore init, harder then hard house, trap and the rest of the middleclass sissy street ting,

I wasn't raised in that culture so never got to experience it.
I'm not a big fan of modified cars but the rest sounds good
_Jay_
quote:
thats because nobody goes to uk hardcore events, except 14 year old with fake id cards

So true.
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

I wasn't raised in that culture so never got to experience it.
I'm not a big fan of modified cars but the rest sounds good

too bad, ireland has dubshed and 4 or 5 other decent shows

http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/article/417/dubshed-2015---part-2/
http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/article/390/gtini-titanic-dubs-2014/#photo-1
http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/shows/

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page