Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 HTID Premonition NYE 2015

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
arpz Event name: HTID Premonition NYE 2015
Starts: December 31st, 2015
City/Region: England

HTID Premonition NYE 2015 - Southampton
Main event page click:- https://www.facebook.com/events/954171017954721/

Ravers, here is your HTID NYE line up.

2015 was one hell of a ride as I'm sure you'll agree. We saw HTID events all around the world from the stratus event centre in Los Angeles to the mighty Motion in Bristol. You guys partied so hard in
Magaluf that the manager of Bananas took to Facebook to tell us we rocked the island harder than he had ever seen in 20 years of being there, that is no easy task considering Magalufs reputation for being
the party capitol of Europe. This NYE it's all about the HARD music, new and old. We've put together an eclectic line up ranging from the obligatory Happy Hardcore artists, Freeform, Hardstyle and
everything in between. So will you join us at the engine rooms for our final send off of 2015?

Special international guest Nanobii joins us from Sweden. Never heard of Nanobii? You can find out just how big this international artist is by heading over to Sound Cloud now. Take a listen to "Rainbow
Road" which has over 1 MILLION plays alone. Already smashing HTID USA in October its only right that the UK Ravers get a taste of this uplifting producer. Flying in direct to perform a LIVE PA showcasing
the very best in modern Happy Hardcore.

✦ Nanobii - LIVE PA - Special International Guest
Gammer - Midnight set - Anything Goes
Dougal
Joey Riot & Kurt - Lethal Theory set
✦ Klubfiller
Hixxy
Fracus & Darwin
Marc Smith
✦ Ajay & Outforce
✦ Mob
Juice & Frisky
✦ Clarkey & Jekyll
✦ Transcend & Cyrax
Whizzkid - Enemy - Storm - Wotsee - MC B - Energy - Obie - Thunda - Chris Shutts

HTID Premonition NYE 2015
Engine Rooms (formerly Warehouse), Unit K, West Quay Rd, Southampton, SO15 1QZ > 9pm ? 6am
Tickets:- http://theticketsuperstore.com/e?/htid-premonition-nye-2015/

COACH service from the South coast:-

Coach service from Chi, Havant, Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Winchester, Chieveley Services.
Bookings Ernie 07973 551171
Cyrax If anyone off here is going, myself and Transcend made up 50 promo CDs, full colour, wicked tracklist come and find us and get one!
arpz yeah I'm there, don't know what you look like though...can you wear a carnation?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
yeah I'm there, don't know what you look like though...can you wear a carnation?

You can put in his DJ name in the facebook search section and there you go you see what he looks like!
Samination would be funnier if they booked Helblinde instead... considering the nonsense Breeze pooled at the previous slammin vinyl awards (or was that some other award?)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
would be funnier if they booked Helblinde instead... considering the nonsense Breeze pooled at the previous slammin vinyl awards (or was that some other award?)

Were there any other awards the last few years for UK hardcore besides Slammin' Vinyl that we're not aware of?

Cyrax
quote:
yeah I'm there, don't know what you look like though...can you wear a carnation?

i'll hold one of those signs you have when someone picks you up at the airport

arpz
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

i'll hold one of those signs you have when someone picks you up at the airport

But will it say Cyrax or arpz? You might get mobbed if it says Cyrax... having said that, I am a pretty big deal in Southampton so you might get mobbed if it says that too :/
arpz 5 day countdown hype!
Cyrax very excited!
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
very excited!

Eurgh, currently sat at my desk at work feeling particularly ropey (illness, not self-inflicted) and finding it difficult to feel massively enthusiastic about this now - if I still feel like this come Thursday it's unlikely I'll even go :(
Cyrax You have a few a couple of days to get better, should be fun

It took 0.96 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page