Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 Adding events on here....aaargh!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa I added a few events on here at the same time and only one of them has been approved, however you don't get an email to tell you an event has been declined so why hasn't it appeared?

Also Silver can you make it so you can edit events? I find it odd that you can edit forum posts but not events.

Thanks
Thumpa Anyone?
latininxtc The rules that always got me with posting events is that if you're gonna post a pic, post accompanying text as well and with a lineup, with that lineup having at least one hardcore DJ. Not sure what you're getting wrong, and if you're getting something wrong DJ Silver used to tell you.
silver Been away, sorry we have no event mods (want to help?). You get emailed / PMed if rejected (with a reason) or approved.

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page