Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Happy Hardcore Acapellas

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djgimp Does anyone know if there were ever any acapellas of old skool happy hardcore tracks, say before 1999 in existence?
DjZelous
quote:
Originally posted by djgimp:
Does anyone know if there were ever any acapellas of old skool happy hardcore tracks, say before 1999 in existence?

My guess is you can try to contact the artists, but good luck with that
Si Thompson I've always wanted one for "The Three Amigos - Find a way". I'd say only Fade and Scott Brown have that though.
DJSquare Well 'Find A Way' is a cover of a Phil Collins track. You may find someone who's done an acapella version.
Smoogie There is this:

djgimp cool cheers
SparkzMusic
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
I've always wanted one for "The Three Amigos - Find a way". I'd say only Fade and Scott Brown have that though.

Scott Brown wasn't involved. It was Fade and Bananaman

I produced a version with Zoe van west on the vocals a few years back. For a while after, I gave the vocals out for free. Could dig them out again if you want them. Send me an inbox or something and will send them
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:
quote:
I've always wanted one for "The Three Amigos - Find a way". I'd say only Fade and Scott Brown have that though.

I produced a version with Zoe van west on the vocals a few years back. For a while after, I gave the vocals out for free. Could dig them out again if you want them. Send me an inbox or something and will send them

I were trying to remember who it was that made the recent version, I still have it the remix pack. Might give it another blast actually.

Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:
quote:

Scott Brown did a remix. As far as i know he only played it out once though. It's at 32 minutes on this set..

https://soundcloud.com/theravemusicarchive/scott-brown-united-dance-vs

Mansy I also did a remix a few years back :D wooo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9WYwd3jNy1Q

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page