Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Mc Whizzkids age

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Wrighty1987 Why is it that I can not seem to see anywhere mc Whizzkids age it seems such a secret no where does it say hnmmmmm does anybody know , I know he was mcing at hyperbolic in 1998 so at least 36 ish any ideas peeps
Si Thompson He was also at Helter Skelter "Time" which was November 1997.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
He was also at Helter Skelter "Time" which was November 1997.

And that certainly won't have been his first gig. Think he's said he's been MCing at some level since the early 90s. He's got to be around 40ish really.
djDMS I'm sure he said he's been around for 21 years so around 40 would be a fair guess.

Not that it matters
wong yeah he started mc'in in 95. i think he says his 1st rave he attended was fantazia at donington in 92
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
yeah he started mc'in in 95. i think he says his 1st rave he attended was fantazia at donington in 92

Great raves. "Summertime" in May 1992 being arguably the best!
Thumpa Just posted this up on soundcloud funnily enough!

I think he's about 37/38 but he looks about 32 ha!
GrahamC
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Just posted this up on soundcloud funnily enough!

I think he's about 37/38 but he looks about 32 ha!

That is a seriously quality mix, I have listed to a ton of your sound-cloud mixes and loved it but that was stunningly good. Would love that MC-less but wow, loved that, you have some serious skill on the decks :)
Thumpa I've got a similar kind of mix on there with no MC, I played the last hour of Summer Gathering last year at the silent disco:

GrahamC Cheers, was enjoying that in the car, then I ran over my data allowance and Vodafone cut me off! Will finish off in the house later.
Elipton He'll tell you that he's transcended above the concept of age.
MC Deecee I once had a few sets from Hyperbolic groovers on manoeuvres part dwux which was 1995 with a very young storm and also a young whizzkid too, whizzkid used to voice scratch back then as well.

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page