Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Help with split mixes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djDMS This might be (or most likely is) a silly question, but what is the best way to put a mix online when the tracks are already split?

I ripped an old mix from a CD and want to upload it but obviously, it's no use to anybody if it comes out the other end as separate tracks!
silver CDex has an option to rip the entire thing as one track
Samination I can't remember what software i used to merge splitted files, but my choice of CD-ripper and converter (Easy CD-DA Extractor or EZ CD Audio Converter as it's called now) can, like CDex, select to rip an album to 1 file.

https://www.shchuka.com/software/index.html#mergemp3 Seems to be a good alternative for already ripped files
djDMS Cheers lads
Impulse_Response Just to add another alternative, I recommend Exact Audio Copy. It has a simple interface and serves one purpose: to rip CD audio. You can tell it to rip an image+cue, which will give you one long mp3 or wav instead of split tracks and gives a text file containing track time information.

The alternative is to spend time putting the split tracks together in a sound program and exporting as a single file.
Captain Triceps There's a website, I can't remember the name of but have a search, but you upload the files and press go and and it renders an MP3 of the all files into one.

EDIT

http://audio-joiner.com/
djDMS Excellent. Thank you chaps

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page