Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Misono Konomama (MWX002)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver There is an extreamly limited number of MasterWax 2 at IMO Records at the moment - they will sell out extreamly quick so if want the tune, buy quick!

These are the last remaining units in the pressing run.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Exhile NAh this tune is in the wrong language for me

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
whispering I already have it, when i got the proper player it was the first tune i bought

Oli G
quote:
NAh this tune is in the wrong language for me

very narrow minded

it sounds good what ever language its in, its a nice tunful lil lyric

but, opinions are opinions

CAM002 Out May 2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
rezzna its great cause its in japanese!!!! if someones not fully sober play it to them and watch as they try to figure out the lyrics!!! its a GLORIOUS chooon!! happyhappyhappyhappy

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"
Kaffine I believe majestic records still has a few copies in as I bought one there a week or two ago and they had a few more on hand...

-dj h3o

All I know is that to me, you look like you're lots of fun, open up your loving arms - watch out here I come!
djDMS Got mine - sweet!

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you
DJ STYLUS
quote:
There is an extreamly limited number of MasterWax 2 at IMO Records at the moment - they will sell out extreamly quick so if want the tune, buy quick!

quote:
NAh this tune is in the wrong language for me

quote:
very narrow minded

Oli wheres the so called P.L.U.R is no one allowed to express his feelings towards a song, we normally share our oppinions here, thought that was the point in forums?

---------------------------------------
The story ends you wake up in your bed and believe wotever you want to believe
Feel Free To MSN Message Me-
[email protected]

atomicb I could do with another copy.. but frankly I dnt trust the pressing quality ;)

kg4 yes, my copies have pops on the kaos remix...

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
Hard2Get
quote:
very narrow minded

That's exaclty what i thought (no offence to DJ Hoekzema of course :P).

quote:
Oli wheres the so called P.L.U.R is no one allowed to express his feelings towards a song, we normally share our oppinions here, thought that was the point in forums?

An opinion is only worth voicing if it constructive, and realising that it *is* just your opinon. That comment however was hardly the same :P

Dave Murray This is an awesome choon.

*Rocking to the beat and we took it to the floor, DJ's in the club spin the record Back & Forth....*
ryg0r now I *wish* I had I card.....

-=[ryg0r]=-
CandyAss Yep, I bought my copy at the local record shop (which very rarely has any hardcore at all) when it was first released. This record is so quality, and it being in Japanese only makes it even better.

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
silver Phusion records have some (as well as MWX001), they also have very limited stock!

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Samination How limited was it? Pondering if I should sell this or not :P

Also, I love topic digging. almost exactly 11 years old topic :P
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
How limited was it? Pondering if I should sell this or not :P

500 units pressed, not including test presses. All sold out although I had alot of trouble getting paid from distributors.

Japanese copies had different labels that international labels because at the time UFO didn't want his name on the Uraken remix for the international label.
Hard2Get There is almost no Hardcore vinyl that would make enough money for it to be worth selling.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
There is almost no Hardcore vinyl that would make enough money for it to be worth selling.

For an japanese obscure release? maybe not on Discogs, but maybe on japanese ebay's?
raindancerob
quote:
quote:
There is almost no Hardcore vinyl that would make enough money for it to be worth selling.

For an japanese obscure release? maybe not on Discogs, but maybe on japanese ebay's?

Yahoo Auctions is way more popular in Japan then eBay
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by raindancerob:
quote:
quote:

Yahoo Auctions is way more popular in Japan then eBay

I tried to imply other auction houses with the 's in ebay, but yea, Yahoo is still very popular in Japan (I think it's more popular than google)
Hard2Get Unless it sells for over 100 pounds there isn't really much point selling, as if you keep the vinyl then you have it forever but the money on the other hand will be gone in a week. That is unless you actually don't want it.
Elliott
quote:
Unless it sells for over 100 pounds there isn't really much point selling, as if you keep the vinyl then you have it forever but the money on the other hand will be gone in a week. That is unless you actually don't want it.

I could just sell some vinyl, buy amber leaf with the money and then never smoke it. Your argument is invalid.

That's starting to sound like a good idea. I don't even have a working turntable anymore.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:
Unless it sells for over 100 pounds there isn't really much point selling, as if you keep the vinyl then you have it forever but the money on the other hand will be gone in a week. That is unless you actually don't want it.

Your argument is invalid.

Most of them are.
silver Big labels sold 1000-3000 vinyl units as late as 2008, when MWX002 came out hardcore was rebooting and no one had ever done a Japanese hardcore release, thus 500 units was really a gamble for me, and pressing vinyl your break even is around 500 units anyway.

I basically released the first j-core track on vinyl that was internationally distributed, uber risky but the tune was solid I thought. At the time people loved it or hated it.
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Big labels sold 1000-3000 vinyl units as late as 2008, when MWX002 came out hardcore was rebooting and no one had ever done a Japanese hardcore release, thus 500 units was really a gamble for me, and pressing vinyl your break even is around 500 units anyway.

I basically released the first j-core track on vinyl that was internationally distributed, uber risky but the tune was solid I thought. At the time people loved it or hated it.

fair play

is ashame that people cant even shift 100 copies anymore. i know of several people who have pressed sort after tunes & still have loads of copies left 5+ years later
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

I could just sell some vinyl, buy amber leaf with the money and then never smoke it. Your argument is invalid.

That's starting to sound like a good idea. I don't even have a working turntable anymore.

It's not invalid. And what you said made no sense. Tobacco isn't a vinyl that has any personal value. It's not worth the hassle of selling for an insignificant amount of money.
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's not invalid. And what you said made no sense. Tobacco isn't a vinyl that has any personal value. It's not worth the hassle of selling for an insignificant amount of money.

unless it's a cuban cigar. Anyone who smokes that up to quickly is either super rich or super stupid
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tobacco isn't a vinyl that has any personal value.

Personal value is all subjective. As the saying goes, one man's junk is another man's treasure.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Personal value is all subjective. As the saying goes, one man's junk is another man's treasure.

And I'm the guy who bought Pilgrim/2000 for 20 quid :)
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

And I'm the guy who bought Pilgrim/2000 for 20 quid :)

Probably sells for a pound now on discogs, lol.

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page