Total online 1548
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New physical album, interviews, tutorials & more!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters New teaser video on the Future State Music youtube channel for our upcoming physical album 'Nightfall' - a joint release venture with M-Project & his Terraform Music label coming this summer :)

More info to come on this very soon...

We've also published new interviews & production tutorials from our international team of presenters & tutors. Zoe VanWest is now interviewing & representing the Florida scene! Zoe & I have been piecing together some superb footage of this insanely outgoing & vibrant Hardcore scene :)

If you like what you see please subscribe & support the channel! Up next: Cody interviews Fracus & Darwin on their recent trip to Seattle for the 'HU 10 Years, Go Mental' event.

Audio Warfare Nice mate, looks like you're really moving forward with the label and doing something different. Album project sounds very interesting! Will have to check out the vids.
Darts Great to see you working so hard on this dude! Some really good stuff coming out of your stable atm
Ken Masters Massive thanks for the kind words & support lads :)

I'm giving so much time to these new projects with the aim of building something unique & taking the label beyond music releases only.

With everyone getting behind it I'm confident I could be onto something rather special here. To anyone reading this & enjoying the channel - please continue to support the label & help us spread the word!

Ive learned so much about the international scenes in the past few months, editing & working with so many people really has opened my eyes & I hope it will do the same for you guys :)

The internet has brought us closer together. Lets build on that!
Ken Masters If anyone fancies coming onboard & helping us out in any way please do get in touch :)
Ken Masters Zoe VanWest joins the Future State Music TV team representing the Florida Hardcore scene!

First off, Zoe takes us to a Bikini Laser Tag Rave at Q-Zar, Tampa. Yes, they do exist! Check this out!

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page