Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Stomp! in November

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_
Right you bunch of slags. Who's in?

Will be only my second rave of the year (WHAT THE FCUK IS HAPPENING TO ME), and the first rave of my thirties (WHAT THE FCUK IS HAPPENING TO ME).

If ever there was a rave to go to to get your mojo back - Stomp! is the one! Buzzin' for it.

djDMS I'm thinking about it ;-)
Cyrax Go Sinistry you bellends! (Sorry Dave if you read this)
djDMS Hmm....

20 minute drive to an event I'm playing at to meet up with a load of my best mates in the entire world.

Or

A half day trip to listen to a load of freeform.

That's a really tough choice!

Cyrax so which are you going to pick Dean?
jordesuvi Yay, Stomp is back!
Can't wait :]
Samination sadly i only have enough money for my trip to the I Love Hard Beats next month :(

But man, I would kill to be able to stay at someone's place for this, and then the HU party the week after or before.... Jay, wanna get to know me more for a week? :P
arpz Come to free HAS next week dickheads! You can see Darts at it as well so its a no brainer
Claxton ON IT!!!
Audio Warfare Would love to but be a little while till we are going out to raves again really!
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Hmm....

20 minute drive to an event I'm playing at to meet up with a load of my best mates in the entire world.

Or

A half day trip to listen to a load of freeform.

That's a really tough choice!

Sinistry is actually an utterly outstanding event and not one to be missed. I had not seen it was the same date until after committing to Stomp!. That said, I would have gone to Stomp! anyways. :-)

Will 100% be at the last Sinistry, though! Can't wait for that!

quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
sadly i only have enough money for my trip to the I Love Hard Beats next month :(

But man, I would kill to be able to stay at someone's place for this, and then the HU party the week after or before.... Jay, wanna get to know me more for a week? :P

If you think I'm letting you sleep in the same house as my precious Hannah for a week, you've got another thing coming sunshine!

quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Come to free HAS next week dickheads! You can see Darts at it as well so its a no brainer

Ha ha! I do actually really want to get to a HAS one day!

quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Would love to but be a little while till we are going out to raves again really!

How's the bebbeh, Gaz?

quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
ON IT!!!

Thanks for putting me and the missus up! I'll bring the lube I mean bacon.

Elipton Looks exciting
jordesuvi Also, what's the social acceptance of showing up to a rave alone.
I've no happy hardcore enthusiasts to arrive with but I'd love to go to this event.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by jordesuvi:
Also, what's the social acceptance of showing up to a rave alone.
I've no happy hardcore enthusiasts to arrive with but I'd love to go to this event.

Well I travel alone from Sweden ever time so :P Meeting up with Jay and Clax is always blast
CDJay Reckon I might be there....

CDJay
djDMS
quote:
quote:

Well I travel alone from Sweden ever time so :P Meeting up with Jay and Clax is always blast

Oi! Wanker.
djDMS
quote:

You'll be absolutely fine mate. I tend to go alone pretty much every time, and they really are a friendly bunch.
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oi! Wanker.

who are you again? ;)
Hard2Get
quote:

It's very common. Plus, how is anyone else going to know you're alone anyway? Either way who cares if it's acceptable or not, do it anyway.
Claxton Jordan... I started off raving alone because I didn't have any friends into the music. Now I'm as popular as a female at a comic book convention. Have we spoken in person before? Regardless, come and chat :)

Yes Jon!! Yes Jon!! That will mean I get to see your face three times in the next 2 months.
CDJay Does that mean you're gracing us with your presence this Friday?

See also: anyone/everyone else. Slipmatt! Dune! In a F**ing pub near my house. What could go wrong?

CDJay
arpz
quote:
Jordan... I started off raving alone because I didn't have any friends into the music. Now I'm as popular as a female at a comic book convention. Have we spoken in person before? Regardless, come and chat :)

Yes Jon!! Yes Jon!! That will mean I get to see your face three times in the next 2 months.

Can confirm that Claxton will talk to you, nice guy :)
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Does that mean you're gracing us with your presence this Friday?

See also: anyone/everyone else. Slipmatt! Dune! In a F**ing pub near my house. What could go wrong?

CDJay

I was going to :(
CDJay I'm having a fairly crap day

CDJay
djDMS Oh balls! I was planning on going too :-(
arpz It's back on tho :)
CDJay It's saved, largely as new management will hate me anyway.

Last chance saloon, you'll never witness it again.

CDJay
_Jay_
quote:

Oi! Wanker.

HA HA!

quote:

Just turn up man, for sure! We met at a Stomp! a while back right? S'all graveh :-)

quote:
Reckon I might be there....

CDJay
[/quote]

Excellent! I don't think I've seen you since Maggers 2015?! Can that be right? Bugger me.

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:

CDJay

I don't think I've seen you since Maggers 2015?! Can that be right? Bugger me.

Exclamation, or request?...
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
Jordan... I started off raving alone because I didn't have any friends into the music. Now I'm as popular as a female at a comic book convention. Have we spoken in person before? Regardless, come and chat :)

Can confirm that Claxton will talk to you, nice guy :)

If you accept a drink off him make sure you don't take your eyes off it, if it's a bottle just keep your thumb over the top when around him.

Claxton
quote:
quote:

Oi! Wanker.

HA HA!

quote:

Just turn up man, for sure! We met at a Stomp! a while back right? S'all graveh :-)

quote:

CDJay

Excellent! I don't think I've seen you since Maggers 2015?! Can that be right? Bugger me.

[/quote]

Jon wasn't in maggers!
_Jay_

Fcuk me. I really did over do it.

jordesuvi
quote:
quote:

I was really drunk, but yeah.
I went to that event with a friend as an attempt to try get him into the genre but alas, my efforts were fruitless.

You've all convinced me to go, I'll see you there :]

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page