Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Mc eruption!?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dannothemanno89 Who the heck is this guy? Apparently he's quite good as a drum and ******** mc, but I heard a set with him b2b with whizzkid and he basically just screamed some mediocre dnb bars for the whole thing, it was so cringe and just basically crap, he may be alright on drums as said, but what he does on hardcore, it doesn't suit and it doesn't work, if you want to scream yo blud fam crap stick to dnb!!!!!!
wong quite like him myself
Elipton We need someone with braincells to be starting good discussion threads... fam.
Bring Me Round To Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdKEDcgvkFg

^^Sounds good to me, over a class tune
DjZelous i think hes pretty dope tbh
Mickey Init Reminds me of MC Massive
Thumpa

he's amazing on this, best 30 mins of his MC'ing you'll hear!
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:

he's amazing on this, best 30 mins of his MC'ing you'll hear!

Sounds like Lee Nelson as he introduces the mix! But he's good and he has a different style.

Samination I wish people would start RHYMING to the song instead of just blurring out whatever might fit in a bar or 2...
skarr Skipped a few minutes into that mix and he sounds like he's trying to sound like eksman, Skipped a few minutes more and sounds like he's trying to sound like old dizee rascal.
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
Skipped a few minutes into that mix and he sounds like he's trying to sound like eksman, Skipped a few minutes more and sounds like he's trying to sound like old dizee rascal.

I can see what you mean. After your post I had a longer listen to the bits people posted up and I kind of retract what I said now: he's good, but his content and style would be more suited to D&B. Some of the content is a bit too gangster rap-like for hardcore and his style is a bit 'busy' and clunky for the genre, IMHO.
Mickey Init https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152676571972406&id=6392392405&_rdr
skarr Shit basically
Elliott Hardcore MCs are always cringy when they try to spit double-time. Actually, it's not even really double-time over UK hardcore. It's more like spitting not at half-time.

Basically, none of them are good enough to actually do it.

We need our own Shotta, Skiba or Eks or someone like that.

Shotta had a lyric a few years back about how he got Phantasy to drop a UK hardcore tune on the DNB stage at Westfest. I wonder if we could get him on hardcore.

Anyway, that was a comparatively sane and mild and constructive post for my 999th.

It took 1.07 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page