Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dougal & Hopscotch - Steam Train Remix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hardcore2004 Who done the remix of Dougal & Hopscotch - Steam Train at Slammin' Vinyl 23th May 1997.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w_fUWx8z-0

Skip to 11:00 Minutes.
warped_candykid I found this on Discogs

Steamtrain (DNA & Simon Apex Remix)

But I can't find it on youtube...unless it is the one in your video. The only other remix I know is the Vinylgroover remix, which isn't the one in your video.
Hard2Get I've never heard it before but it's clearly by DNA. Same production as on his other remix.
Captain Triceps Probably an early dubplate or something.
Dj Delight Hopscotch - Steam Train (Dubplate Version) Unreleased
Captain Triceps I actually did a remix of Steamtrain a few weeks ago, I'll post it up later if you'd like!
Hard2Get Always welcome.
Captain Triceps I'll make sure it sounds half decent and chuck it on Soundcloud. Also done a remix of Partytime.
After I did that version of A-Ha-Ha-Ha as a bit of a joke, people seemed to like it so I started doing a few 'updates' of the tracks from Bonkers 1 and do a mix. I decided it would take months of my spare time but I did a handful of them.
Captain Triceps Here, have a listen :)

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=84168
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
I found this on Discogs

Steamtrain (DNA & Simon Apex Remix)

But I can't find it on youtube...unless it is the one in your video. The only other remix I know is the Vinylgroover remix, which isn't the one in your video.

I thought the remix from 1997 which features on bonkers 3 was by dna & vinylgroover, or did they do 2 separate remixes?

And in my opinion the remix on bonkers 3 is better than the original
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Delight:
Hopscotch - Steam Train (Dubplate Version) Unreleased

Yeah. The DNA & Simon Apex one had a more hoover like stab (I remember hearing a clip on SSU website back in the day) and I recall someone saying it was the exact same arrangement except it had the updated sounds like the hoover and stuff.

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page