Total online 1670
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 EP 1 of The Grand Tour with Jeremy Clarkson etc...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Sketchy I think it's pretty good so far!

https://youtu.be/6OlTAX1nFfE
arpz I just downloaded it haha, heard it's supposed to be really good and that they have a much bigger budget for it than with the BBC. Will watch tonight and share my views on here after
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
I just downloaded it haha, heard it's supposed to be really good and that they have a much bigger budget for it than with the BBC. Will watch tonight and share my views on here after

Yeah! It's very similar to Top Gear really... Just bigger budget!
djDMS Hardly any different to top gear, therefore really good.
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Hardly any different to top gear, therefore really good.

Yeah I just finished watching it. They must have been lawyer'd up to the TEETH. As it's REALLY similar.
Elipton It's fantastic.

9.5/10

Only drawback is that Mike Skinner. That was a real flop of a joke.

Everything else was nailed.
Yoko I'd give it a 9/10.

The first episode was there to establish the show, the cast, the idea behind it, with casual tongue-in-cheek jokes made about the old show Top Gear and the BBC. I did love the very beginning with Clarkson standing outside a building in the rain, think it might have been the BBC main building.

Anyways, the race they did between the 3 cars was a race they had planned to have on Top Gear, but didn't show it before the season was canceled. I suppose it was to be the season finale, and it was probably filmed already. I think the BBC was working to have the final few episodes of that Top Gear season aired in some fashion, not sure exactly.

Anywho, loved the show, feels more or less like Top Gear, just a different setting that I'll have to get used to. Can't wait for more to come out!
SPOOX I really enjoyed it. Better than newest series of (Flop)Top Gear.

I bet the BBC regret sacking Clarkson?

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page