Total online 1615
 Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Brand new video interviews! Gammer, Brisk, S3RL...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters Hello! We've been rolling loads more interviews & tutorials videos out on the Future State Music channel recently! Interviews with Gammer, S3RL, Brisk, Technikore & JTS, Gregor le DahL & tonnes more!

You can heck them out on our channel page here >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7uZs87wlUTHCnAfk5IiSQ

Our Sydney girls Krystal & Kara caught up with legendary Happy Hardcore DJ & Producer, Brisk right before his headline set at UK Hardcore event OneSeventy 'Gridlock' in Sydney!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Tori caught up with Hardcore's #1 DJ, the one & only Gammer!

During his recent tour of the US, Gammer headlined Wicked Monkeys most recent event, 'Oz' in San Francisco.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal & Kara caught up with our friend S3RL at the recent & hugely popular OneSeventy 'Game On' Happy Hardcore event!

This time she was armed with a bunch of questions from you, the fans! Enjoy!

trippnface krystal is so cute; love listening to her interview whoever . lol .

also; interviews are good.
DjZelous Do you know if Yuki is still gonna be doing stuff for you guys since her and M-Project (Sadly) Broke up.
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
Do you know if Yuki is still gonna be doing stuff for you guys since her and M-Project (Sadly) Broke up.

Broke up as in musical ties or as in a relationship?
ViolonC Judging from her FB post when it happened both.

Always awesome to see the FSH interviews. And quality is always going up as well.
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:
Judging from her FB post when it happened both.

Always awesome to see the FSH interviews. And quality is always going up as well.

Is her FB page public? I like her music and would like to follow her more.
arpz I ****ing love those two birds interviewing Brisk, they are still calling it 'UK Hardcore', perfect.
Ken Masters Glad you're enjoying our video guys :)

Yuki said she'd like to return one day but has given all attention to some of her own video ventures at the moment. Hopefully one day, we love having her involved & showcasing the Tokyo scene :)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:

It was such a monumental task to set up teams throughout the world on this scale. 2016 has seen us build a great team & a solid foundation to build on.

We have some great ideas going into 2017 & will strive to raise the standard each & everytime. Its a very unique idea & I'm certain will grow into something really special :)
arpz Thought about recruiting anyone from Ravin' eye? Might be good to have a site with news and reviews and stuff?
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
We have some great ideas going into 2017 & will strive to raise the standard each & everytime. Its a very unique idea & I'm certain will grow into something really special :)

I'm picturing a series of "In the bath with..." interviews, featuring Breeze, Hixxy & Vinylgroover.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Thought about recruiting anyone from Ravin' eye? Might be good to have a site with news and reviews and stuff?

Might be worth sending them a message actually, be good to work with them.

I'm planning on launching the FSM site/store next year which will house everything we do and will roll out blogs, vlogs, reviews once we're up & running :)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:

I'm picturing a series of "In the bath with..." interviews, featuring Breeze, Hixxy & Vinylgroover.

You might be onto something there! Styles can take us through his post bath, anti aging routine.

It took 0.99 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page