Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Fave Youtube DJ mixes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lewiscanon Now before I game across this amazing site I been browsing youtube videos ooon how ti dj & man I came across some aweome dj's that dj oon here. I could not agree mare wif them there is some crap dj's stealing other producers music.

Anyways this is many aff ma fave links I have listened ti so I thought ti share ma nostalgic moments aff youtube.

Please share wif us any dj's ye know should dj oon happy hardcore.com oon this post :) any dj that is unknown that should dj oon happy hardcore radio. Idk but I would like a input from any aff the mod's ir fae the main host who may think this will be a good idea ti post <3 plz share yer passion & support the hardcore ir music in the gen!
DjZelous someone fix this dudes links
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by lewiscanon:
Now before I game across this amazing site I been browsing youtube videos ooon how ti dj & man I came across some aweome dj's that dj oon here. I could not agree mare wif them there is some crap dj's stealing other producers music.

Anyways this is many aff ma fave links I have listened ti so I thought ti share ma nostalgic moments aff youtube.

Please share wif us any dj's ye know should dj oon happy hardcore.com oon this post :) any dj that is unknown that should dj oon happy hardcore radio. Idk but I would like a input from any aff the mod's ir fae the main host who may think this will be a good idea ti post <3 plz share yer passion & support the hardcore ir music in the gen!

DjZelous That vinyl mix has to be one of my favs from cotts!
Soooooo many choons on there
lewiscanon Soz man everytime I click the youtube icon then paste the youtube link in between the youtube code it always needs fixing. Grrrrr but aye lol Cotts & Ravine have some good track selection oon the tunes they play <3 Talk aboot nostalgic memories purely cherished :P
Samination it's because you onlu need the code, not the whole link

Full Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTslmBDlXNQ
Only the code: FTslmBDlXNQ
Smoogie Here is some Hard House that I have been digging the last couple of months

Alabaster
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Here is some Hard House that I have been digging the last couple of months

What do you think of the techno Lisa Lashes seems to be mostly mixing now? I liked the psy-trance mixes she did, but I can't say I'm too into the techno.

Anyway, one of my favourites, hopefully I can do this right:

Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Alabaster:
quote:

What do you think of the techno Lisa Lashes seems to be mostly mixing now? I liked the psy-trance mixes she did, but I can't say I'm too into the techno.

Anyway, one of my favourites, hopefully I can do this right:

I had a listen to a bit of one mix once but it wasn't as interesting as Hard House but I would need to listen to more to make more of an opinion
lewiscanon
quote:

Now I feel stupid I thought I had ti have the whole url link now that ye posted that sure helps thanks Samnation. I only know very lil code oon hand so I guess reading up oon how coding works will help me in the near future >.< :P

lewiscanon Now as when I started ti come in here Samination has helped me wif some handy tips when Posting youtube clips & when I started this post I came across this video & I started buying this producers music so I thought ti share another fave youtube mix which was a guest dj that came ti Cotts hoose ti make a mix so here is the link. Watch listen & enjoy
youngson Fit like lewis, I always miss you in the chat, far you fae?
lewiscanon If ye ask where I am fae I am up Northern East aff Scotland up Western Isles nice ti meet ye bro whit music do ye like ir produce/ mix ?
Smoogie
quote:

Now I feel stupid I thought I had ti have the whole url link now that ye posted that sure helps thanks Samnation. I only know very lil code oon hand so I guess reading up oon how coding works will help me in the near future >.< :P

The funny thing is people used to complain about me posting videos, Hardcore videos on a Hardcore forum.

Now I post Hard House and everyone loves it!
Samination
quote:
quote:

The funny thing is people used to complain about me posting videos, Hardcore videos on a Hardcore forum.

Now I post Hard House and everyone loves it!

i dont, i wanna kill you for it :P

worst, genre, ever
Mickey Init That 'Gammer [The Archives]' mix even pays tribute to his pants scratching.

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page