Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers 11 line-up confirmed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CDJay as expected, it's Hixxy, Sharkey & Scott Brown again

Sharkey had mentioned previously in an interview than him and Hixxy were signed up until 12, and SB just confirmed he is doing a mix

CDJay

"Are Eph You?"
Simon I was just gonna predict 12 aswell, maybe Hixxy, Sharkey and say Scott brown again . They won't change that order aslong as they keep selling well imo.

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
atomicb bah . . . not hixxy again =/

when I got bonkers X, his cd didn't even work and I couldn't even be botherd to take it back :D

silver Where did you read or get this info from?

----------------------------------
it's all hardcore.
Dave Murray Bloody hell, was hoping DJ SY, Sharkey & Scott Brown. But oh well, looks like Hixxys CD might not get much of a listen.

DJ Mouse he said it himself
http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=78222&start=45

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk
CDJay I read the interview aaaaages ago, I'll talk to sharkey 2nite @ elation to confirm 110%.

CDJay

"Are Eph You?"
Tricky AB I think it will still be a great CD...

djtommyrenegade what about Brisk, Ham and Unknown for a bonkers cd :D

NORTHERN IRELAND HARDCORE POSSE!
www.vibe103.co.uk
www.djtommyrenegade.tk
mr bishi
quote:
bah . . . not hixxy again =/

when I got bonkers X, his cd didn't even work and I couldn't even be botherd to take it back :D

Yeah same wit me.

Would ave luved ta see Brisk on da cd haven't heard any of his mix's in a while.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Slynx
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Hixxy's mix was best in bonkers 10, if it wasnt in 11 i wouldnt buy it...
I wouldnt want Sy being one of them, coz he has already so many compilations...

You have said iy all, Meatloaf quote "you took the words right out of my mouth". And im not a big Sy fan either.

Just Accept It, I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict!
ryg0r Still one more bonkers will be sweet

-=[ryg0r]=-
pacman scott brown's als signed on to do bonkers 12.

<<<<<S>>>>>
<<<<<P>>>>>
<<<<<L>>>>>
<<<<<I>>>>>
<<<<<X>>>>>
fazza na hixxys gotta stay, bonkers wouldnt be bonkers without hixxy. would love to see brisk do a mix tho.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"
Dj Vapour I think the Hixxy - Sharkey - Scott Brown Combo
is the best because each one play very different styles
which makes it good

djpulse i remember the 1st bonkers cd with just hixxy and sharkey thats the guys that made it what it is!, theirs people out there who dont like hixxy, i think he is a top guy!, but the should have done a dj battle hixxy and sharkey vs scott brown dj sy, somthing like that, make people intrested more!

Hardcore's not dead its just sleeping!
sinclair it wouldnt be brish and ham ever because they are Next Generation

Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by sinclair:
it wouldnt be brish and ham ever because they are Next Generation

What the hell does that have to do with anything ...

djmyers I rekon that as long as Bonkers continues, Hixxy & Sharkey will be 100% confirmed every time as they more or less made the album what it is today but with the way things are going for Scott Brown at the minute, I'd love him to stay on with Hixxy n Sharkey. The three make the cd brilliant! without a doubt!

My Offical Website - NOW UPDATED! Check it out!
http://djmyers.vze.com
sinclair
quote:
Originally posted by Daveo:

oi ****wit no need for an attitude u piece of shit. in response- some artists may choose to stay loyal to their label and choose not to do anything with another. Obviously there are exceptions tho eg scott brown

djmyers Eh, sinclair, thers no need for that. Everyone on these boards get on without any arguments. Just remember, its all about opinions and we all have our own. yours is respected as much our own.

I do admit thow, Daveo has got a point!!

My Offical Website - NOW UPDATED! Check it out!
http://djmyers.vze.com
toxic Daveo, i think sinclair was referring to mr bishi's comment.

Anyway, I believe the topic was the line-up for Bonkers 11 .....

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
Dodgee There's music and DJs from various different labels on Bonkers. React release the Bonkers compilations and neither Hixxy, Scott Brown nor Sharkey own React.

So it doesn't make sense to say that Brisk wouldn't mix it because he is affiliated with a different label and besides, why would it be disloyal anyway?

Happy2bBonkers hixxy is one of the best Djs anyway!

M J Lavin (Happy2bBonkers)
B.C Any hints on a release date yet..a rough idea?!

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
jnnngsmart18 I think that bonkers 11 should be good as hixxy And scott brown have a habit of making sum good tunes. however i think that bonkers 12 is gonna have Dj Dougal rather than scott brown

m.j.jennings
DJ Mouse i'm guessing october give or take a month,they come out every 6 months or so

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk
Seany Having dougal on it ,would be ace ,do you think we will get happy stuff? or will we EVER get happy stuff?

Happy Hardcore ForeVer
raverdave Why's everybody baggin hixxy, he's ok and i recon his mixes are useually the best cos he finds a good balance between vocal and instrumental tracks. I also think Scott Browns better when he's not doing bonkers stuff, I dunno if they tell him what sort of stuff they want on his mixes but it always seems like i've heard it all ages ago.. he's still top though.

But at the end of the day i'd still buy it whoever was on it and odds on i'd still love it!!!!!!

'Hardcore is Unity'

Kaffine
quote:
Originally posted by sinclair:
quote:
Originally posted by Daveo:

oi ****wit no need for an attitude u piece of shit. in response- some artists may choose to stay loyal to their label and choose not to do anything with another. Obviously there are exceptions tho eg scott brown

Next time you trash a board member, make sure you have a clue about what you're talking on.

-dj h3o

All I know is that to me, you look like you're lots of fun, open up your loving arms - watch out here I come!
DJ_Cosmic i have to say it, hixxy, sharkey and scott brown, thats a line up for a album!!!!! the best DJ's, wel i think so, and hixxy in bonkers 10, WOW!!! i have to say his mix was betta than scott browns which i thought wud neva happerin after his mix on bonkers 9, so lets jus keep the line up for a while and u neva no who cud b there in the future

Cosmic-To Be The Best

It took 1.9 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page