Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Looking 4 South Florida DJ's!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ KL3NCHii So I am looking for DJ's in South Florida, who would like to go b2b sometime. I have never done that, mostly because my DJ friends are in the 120-140bpm range, I am 150-180bpm. I would love to trade tips, and tricks, because I want to get serious about it.

Looking mainly for Hardcore/UK/Powerstomp kind of vibes, but any hard dance music is cool. (DnB/Hardstyle/Hard House/ etc.)

If you are interested hit me up through my email, or soundcloud.
Sc@r look up Rottweilerz hes from Miami and then there is also Rob and Zoe Vanwest from out there. thats all i know though.
DJ KL3NCHii Word. Thank you!
trippnface Pretty sure zealous from on here lives in florida

also add yourself to this group and make a post :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HTIDUSAFamily/
DJ KL3NCHii Sweet deal, I had no idea that was a thing.. Will do. Thanks again y'all.
SephiHakubi I live in Texas but if I ever visit I'll hit you up. I used to live in South Florida and I still call Coral Springs my hometown. Fun fact, Party 93.1 back in 2001 is what got me into dance music at all.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by SephiHakubi:
I live in Texas but if I ever visit I'll hit you up. I used to live in South Florida and I still call Coral Springs my hometown. Fun fact, Party 93.1 back in 2001 is what got me into dance music at all.

You hit up any of the hardcore parties in texas?
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
I live in Texas but if I ever visit I'll hit you up. I used to live in South Florida and I still call Coral Springs my hometown. Fun fact, Party 93.1 back in 2001 is what got me into dance music at all.

Are there any? The only ones I know of are put on by 303 family, which isn't a bad thing except they focus way too much on the weeb element.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
quote:

Are there any? The only ones I know of are put on by 303 family, which isn't a bad thing except they focus way too much on the weeb element.

haha yeah that's who I gunna suggest.

oh come on guys BECOME THE ANIME.
SephiHakubi
quote:

I have but few and far between, that?s why the crew I worked with started Hard Dance Texas. I have heard of 303 but I haven?t gone to any of their shows yet (I?m always out of the state or booked when they happen). I guess most hardcore shows here may be ?weebish?,; many of my fellow DJ?s here spin J-core. I want to say HDTX?s ?Everything Is Harder in Texas? and ?Onesie Party? this past winter was more typical HHC.

The only consistent spot I know for now is in Dallas.
trippnface
quote:
quote:

I have but few and far between, that?s why the crew I worked with started Hard Dance Texas. I have heard of 303 but I haven?t gone to any of their shows yet (I?m always out of the state or booked when they happen). I guess most hardcore shows here may be ?weebish?,; many of my fellow DJ?s here spin J-core. I want to say HDTX?s ?Everything Is Harder in Texas? and ?Onesie Party? this past winter was more typical HHC.

The only consistent spot I know for now is in Dallas.

nice dude, glad to see people down there making it happen!

yeah haha, the most current generation of hardcore ravers are as big on anime/ j core as ever, I personally absolutely love all of it, but I know it's not for everyone.
SephiHakubi Awesome. Honestly how I got into Hardcore at all was through anime (though my first Hardcore-ish) track was a breakbeat version of Hardcore Vibes (Dune vs. Trubblemaker).

Are there any hard dance promoters in Florida? I was considering working a show over there either, particularly Central or South Florida.
trippnface
quote:
Awesome. Honestly how I got into Hardcore at all was through anime (though my first Hardcore-ish) track was a breakbeat version of Hardcore Vibes (Dune vs. Trubblemaker).

Are there any hard dance promoters in Florida? I was considering working a show over there either, particularly Central or South Florida.

I know Zoe vanwest is involved in parties out that way, metrocon massive coming up, looks like her and her husband are handling it. Might be worth messaging one of them.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2015059625373123/

also try postin a message in this group, someone might get back to ya

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HTIDUSAFamily/
SephiHakubi Awesome. I?ll hit them up after the massive. I?ll check out the Facebook group as well.

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page