Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Does anyone know this tune?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djy8c I've been looking for a tune for so long without any sucess. Vibes played it at Helter Skelter - 9th December 1995 if anyone knows the tracklisting. The tune is really dark and samples the vocals from 'renegade master'.

'renegade master..... and the ill behavior'

No one seems to remember this tune yet alone know the artist/name. Can anyone help, thanks?

Ease yourself back into conciousness
James Coxell I think its Renegade Rewind by E.K.O (Luna C) except thats not very dark.

dj_nixxy No pain no gain....

I love that song deff one of my faves!

* I Have To Learn, Have To Try, Have To Trust, I Have To Cry, Have To See, Have To Know That I Can Be Myself*
Entity I'm pretty sure that the tune you are looking for is on DJ Vibes' cd on an album called Looney Tunes (with a fit blonde bird on front who is obviously naked except for dodgy graphics). That album is about 6/7 years old, if not more. Yup, I'm drunk here so bear with me.

"Every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old!"
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Hujimafuja:
I'm pretty sure that the tune you are looking for is on DJ Vibes' cd on an album called Looney Tunes (with a fit blonde bird on front who is obviously naked except for dodgy graphics). That album is about 6/7 years old, if not more. Yup, I'm drunk here so bear with me.

The "fit blonde bird"

The cd is available at this sites record store...

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
djy8c I'm having a tough time finding the tracklisting for Loony Toons. Does anyone have it?

djy8c Its definitely not EKO - Renegade Rewind. Ive heard that and its nothing like it. The tune I'm looking for has no pianos.

djy8c Wheres jmj when you need him?

virus if you can get a soundclip up, that would be a great help.. those vocals have been used in countless tunes..

Vibes @ Helter Skelter - 9/12/95
Rush @ Vibealite Semi Final Award Ceremony - 27/9/95

radiokate im aware u sed dark n no pianos and its a happy hardcore song wif femal vocals - but only track i can fink of wif dat sample is Digital Illusion - Right Time

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
djy8c Thanks. I'll see if I can find a clip.

virus that tune's from like 98 or 99 though..

LiKe An AnGeL iN tHe SkY
djy8c Im ruling out the Digital Illusion tune as itwas released in 98 whereas the tune im looking for was late 95'. The Kill your mother tune on the other hand, I cant find any trace of it, nevermind a sample.

dj_nixxy It's on Napalm Rave Volume 3 and The Technodrome (Mixed By The DJ Producer And Clarkee) (Helter Skelter Recordings)

* I Have To Learn, Have To Try, Have To Trust, I Have To Cry, Have To See, Have To Know That I Can Be Myself*
djy8c Its not that tune on the Technodrome cd - its not a techno tune. Thanks for the clip anyways crazy drug addict. Hmmmm, I cant believe this tune is so unnown! I'm starting to guess it wasnt on a regular HH label.

djy8c Right, right. I've managed to find a tune on Space Race records called 'The Rewind' by DJ Renegade. Has anyone ever heard this tune and can tell me what its like?

Lixx Space Race was Stu J and Jon Doe's label, so if it sounds like a Jon Doe production that could be it. Haven't heard it myself tho

virus <-- wants more space race records

The tune is 'The Renegade' by DJ Mystical on Establishment Records.

virus hmm.. odd.. i've never heard of Establishment records..

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page