Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Slammin Vinyl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
K-Hole Event name: Slammin Vinyl
Starts: 2004/4/3
City/Region: England

Saturday 3rd April
8.00pm-6.00am
The Sanctuary + Fastrack Warehouses
Milton Keynes
£18.50 +b/f

The Sanctuary Warehouse:
Drum and Bass

Andy C
Zinc
Mampi Swift
Hype
Diesel Boy (USA)
Hazard
Brockie
Nicky Blackmarket
Simon Bassline Smith & Drumsound

MC's:
Skibadee
Bassman
Fearless
Dynamite
IC3
Eksman
Foxy

Fastrack Warehouse:
Hardcore

Hixxy
Scott Brown
DJ Sy
Styles
Brisk
Dougal, DJ & Gammer
Breeze
Mark EG
Nu Energy Collective Live PA
(Kevin Energy, Sharkey, K-Complex & AMS)

MC's:
Storm
Whizzkd
Smiley
Wotsee
Odyssey

Arena Three:
(sweatbox)

Distorted Minds (Drum and Bass)
Producer (Hardcore Techno)
Simon Bassline smith (Old Skool DNB)
In Effect (Hardcore)
Mistress Mo (Drum and Bass)
Spinback (Old Skool)
Sass (Hardcore Techno)
DJ On-IT (Hardcore)

http://www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
DJ Superman looks like a very good line up again from slammin. my only problem is have they made any changes from what happened last time on NYE cos that was a joke! no more dirty great two hour que please!!!!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
K-Hole appently they now have a new queuing system for quicker entry :)

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
#hardcore pimp daddy :)
K-Hole
quote:
Nu Energy Collective Live PA
(Kevin Energy, Sharkey, K-Complex & AMS)

:D :D :D :D

ave it, cant wait for this :)

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

chris aka _
KetteringGanjaKru Does n e 1 no da number 4 da coach cuz da line up looks shit hot. wots da fastrack warehouse woz dat were hardcore heaven woz on saturday??

Keep on Ravin

D. Rodwell
K-Hole no, hardcore heaven was in the sanctuary, but put the dj's in a different place than normal, go to http://www.slamminvinyl.co.uk for info on coaches

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo
KetteringGanjaKru where da **** is da fastrack warehouse den is it nxt 2 da sanctuary or wot. and if y get ur tickets from slamminvinyl.com dey r £8.50 a ticket

D. Rodwell
DJ Superman yeah, fastrack's the building to the left of the sanctuary. it's all in the same complex, just the drum'n'base is in the sanctuary with the toilets etc. and we're all in the warehouse next door

mrc i gota say i well prefer the fastrack warehouse, the sanctuary is pritty dam dirty.

Cant wait for the Nu Energy slot, looks pritty phat.

oh s*it man, what was i saying?
wraith slammin vinyls site gone down aggghh need ticket hotline line up sounds outta here can't miss it heeeeeellllppppp

kl119363 Hi you ravers out there, i have been into hardore for a few years now but on feb 14th was my first rave, what is the fastrack like and slammin vinyl, cheers.

AJPEGG
wraith welcome to the world of rave slammin vinyl is the organisors and the fast track wareshouse is part of the sanctuary complex so if ur goin check out both it's gonna be a mad one

kl119363 i just wanted to know is slammin vinyl a much bigger and better event than hardcore heaven, cheers.

AJPEGG
genericrevolution they are about the same I'd say, just hardcore heaven is catering more for the hardcore techno tribe, where as slammin does the lot dnb hardcore etc.

kl119363 i am goin to slammin vinyl for the first time wit my girlfriend and she is the type who dont let me speak to girls as friends is that a bad thing or what or should i go wit my mates, all i want to do is hav a good time and rave my head off.

AJPEGG
genericrevolution same problem about the girlfriend - never took her before!

kl119363 i cant believe it the sanctuary complex is closing down all because of f***in wimbledon fc f***in wankers

AJPEGG
arrian_x The flyers acknowledge that there were problems at NYE, and apparently they have a new system that "they're happy with". Everyone else better be happy with it too!
I think they took the problems quite seriously last time tho, since they sent me a free VIP ticket to the April event and the full tape pack of the NYE event to say sorry. Did anyone else get this stuff?

It's only FUN if it's HARD
wraith easy solution to the girlfriend problem is leave her at home if she's a bit of a kill joy and go wit your mates better night all round

kl119363 as the sanctuary is closing down where would be da best place to rave, i know people were saying about da NEC Birmingham but wherever it is i dont care, HTID

AJPEGG
cyantst I'm there, As for the girlfriend thing sorry to say it but your going to have a good time and your girlfriend sounds like she would ruin the night and the whole point is to have fun is it not?

Twitche Fingrd Cyantst
Catfish I have been to the Sanctuary about 25 times since 1995.
And evey time is usually a belter.
The only problem they have always had is the SECURITY!!
Most of the regular security are all W*$kers.
They hate their jobs and they hate Ravers.
But they like to steel your puff and smoke that.
I have only been in the fasttrack twice and it is a cool arena but maybe needs a few more toilets!!
All in all Slammin should be the bollox.
I really wanted to go to Uproar a couple of weeks ago but couldn't make it.
Can any ravers who have been to lots of events tell me whether Seduction is puttin in the effort i hope he is puttin into promoting Uproar.
Keep the scene alive people...
It's fu*kin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kl119363 cheers 4 them replys guys, are you lot goin to slammin 3rd april, cant wait 4 it, hope its goin to be bangin, i dont really like dnb i just like the hardcoe scene, KEEP HARDCORE!!!!

AJPEGG
wraith yea i can't wait 4 slammin vinyl either definately gonna be in fast track most of the night hardcore all the way it's gonna be blindin

kl119363 i never been in da fastrack before so i hope that i will enjoy it. The fastrack plays Hardcore anyway so i should enjoy it. Who's goin to get f***ed faced?

AJPEGG
chatterbob i'm goin slammin (1st rave) can anyone let me no wat security like for searches etc
kl119363 ive only been to one rave b4 and when i was there i didnt see the security search any1, and ive heard from other people that they never hardly search you or ask 4 id either. come on roll on 2 weeks tomorrow. Slammin vinyl here we come.

AJPEGG
DJ Superman I usually get some sort of search when going in there, never been ID'd ..... I don't really look under eighteen though!

Nothing special for the search, although in all honesty security aren't trying to stop every person from taking their prescriptions into the complex. they search to stop anyone getting a weapon in and to stop dealers from taking large amounts in and then selling all night. safety pinning supplies to you're boxers by the old soldier tends to do the trick I'm told .... even if they do find a suspicious lump there I doubt they'll want to check it out!

kl119363 i just wanted to know, on most of my hardcore packs the mc is always shouting out about Birkinhead, what is this all about by the way, are thay popular or something. Just curious....

AJPEGG
Sir Pill-a-Lot Birkenhead Crew! Gotta Love 'em. They used to get f**king evrywhere! Even if they didn't make to a rave, they'd find a way to get a shout out! Goin Slammin, should be sound. As for the security topic, I went to Hysteria in Chester years ago and they were right bastards. Sanctuary Security ain't bad at all when you're getting in, just dont look at them funny when you are in!

Why oh why can't you just accept it! I'm a raver not a f**king drug addict!
kl119363 12 days left to slammin vinyl cant wait, its the final contdown. getting so up 4 this one. i just wonderd does any1 no when the last event in june will be at the sanctuary complex???

AJPEGG
kl119363 well 10 days left now, i just felt like counting down the days until slammin vinyl, whos goin in da fastrack, never been in there b4 only second rave. been in da sanctuary but that was 4 hardcore heaven 14th feb. cant wait 2 rave my head off.

AJPEGG
kl119363 8 days left now ravers, you lot getin up 4 it? it seems ages away but it will soon get here.

AJPEGG
kl119363 i just wondered i dont suppose any of u lot comes from kings lynn? if you do, how do u get to milton keynes? i am goin by train bcause i havent got a car nor has my mates. well some of them have but they are not into the hardcore scene. (losers)

AJPEGG
DJ Phoenix hmm... Good that Brisk is there, but why is Ham never there?
Ooh, they have got Gammer & K Komplex in there... Nice to see them getting the younger DJ's in!
When the hell is Marley gonna get back to the big raves, and UFO for that matter...?

axid can't wait, me an me crew should be goin t this 1!
Last one we went to was the hardcore euphoria, took da piss tho cause we left me dappa down in northhampton (Wounder!!!) Not this time tho!
Tinus Hi there,

I'am a student from holland and we are going to londen this weekend with our school.
I go to al lot of party's in holland.
Now i want to go to this party with some friends from our school.
what can i expect of this party?
and what's the best way to come there?
We are staying in the neighbourhood "catford"

Greets, Tinus

kl119363 if you are in london, then the best way to get there if that was me, is to go and get the train from london euston it goes straight to milton keynes.
4 days left ravers whos buzin allready....

AJPEGG
wraith buzzin i'm bouncin off the walls i can't wait 4 this it's gonna be mad.
and to our dutch raver definately get train and definately don't miss it, u can xpect an exellent night with a lot of happy ppl and some bangin tunes two warehouses and o s**t just go and see 4 yourself u will be gutted if u don't!!

Tinus Alright then i think that i will be there :D

I have one last question, can you buy tickets at the door or must you buy then before?

greets,

wraith there might be tickets left at the door but if i were u i'd try and get theem b4 saves dissapoitment. check out www.slamminvinyl.co.uk or ticket master 4 tickets online you've made the right choice u gonna love it

K-Hole happyhardcore.com meetup, 11 @ burger stand?

any one up for it??

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo
wraith yea sounds fun cya there if i remember if i ain't there soz but it's cause i'm in the fasttrack dancin my nut off

y can't it be sauturday i can't wait i'm well up 4 this.

anyone from leicester area!!!!!

Roady Y'know i'll be there Neo ;)

i should be at the 12 ush meet also... else see you on the dancefloor :D

Why oh why cant u just accept it
Im a raver not a ****in Drug addict
Yeah thats right i go to raves coz i really like it
Leave me alone its my life i think its sorted
Im just a bass line addict
Im a hardcore manic
Im on the dance floor havin it
kl119363 I walk outside 2 get some air, i'm feelin happy without a care,
my heads like mush, i'm floatin away, if i had the choice its here i'd stay,
i wander around a little bit more, workin myself up 2 go back 2 the floor,
chat 2 a few randoms on the way round, such an amazin atmosphere, a paradise found,
i make my way back 2 the music i love, my heart poundin as i hear it, i cant get enough,
the tunes the D.J's serving up pullin at my heart,
Hardcore is my one true love, i know we'll never part,
eveyone's smiling, the love in here is real,
the vibes rushin through me, i know just how they feel,
I close my eyes as i move 2 the beat, i cant stop dancin its got control of my feet,
the rush takes ova, a shiver creeps down my spine,
im flyin, im in heaven, ive lost all sense of time,
im floatin away on a cloud of dreams, im in love with this place, dont ever wanna leave,
wish we could stay here forever, live i lives like this,
every single one of us here united in pure bliss,
into the last hour and the ravers r goin mad,
theres no doubt about it, this is the best night ive had,
6 a.m hits us, time 2 go home, back 2 reality, this we all know,
thousands of people walk out through the gates, possibly never gonna see them again,
best mates all night then times flown by, we all head off 2 our own seperate lives,
maybe one day our paths will cross, when again the ravers unite,
but one things 4 certain n i know they'll all agree, we'll never 4get last night!

AJPEGG
Tinus Throughout the years, there has been evolving a scene deep below the upper ground.
A scene hardly accepted by society.
The group of people, being the core of this scene and having an own state of mind, outgrew everything ever known.
Sick poluted souls all around the globe were drawn together, to experience the ultimate.
The outside world was no longer of importance.
The group was lead by one thing, and one thing only.
The raw, distorted hardcore beat.

Thousands of wild freaks came together to be a part of this insane underground society.
Completely devoted to the music and drugz, they grew to a true army of doom.
Now many years later, they are still there.
Still living on raging music.
It is a culture, that will never stop...

Hardcore 4 Life....by Angerfist

kl119363 here we go ravers 1 day left, whos really buzzin, im goin off my head i cant bear the wait.. anyway i hope all you ravers will have a f***in good time, i will chat to u lot very soon to see how good it was. HERE WE COME SLAMMIN VINYL, HARDCORE FOREVER!!!

AJPEGG
kl119363 here are the set times for any one who wants to know,

Fastrack - DJs and MCs
9-10 Brisk and Wottsee
10-11 Dougal & Gammer and Smiley
11-12 Mark EG and Wottsee
12-01 Hixxy and Odyssey
01-02 Scott Brown and Whizzkid
02-03 Breeze and Storm
03-04 Nu Energy PA
04-05 DJ Sy and Storm
05-06 Styles and Storm & Whizzkid

The Sanctuary - DJs
9-10 Hazard
10-11 Simon Bassline Smith & Drumsound
11-12 Dieselboy
12-01 Zinc
01-02 Hype
02-03 Brockie
03-04 Andy C
04-05 Mampi Swift
05-06 Nicky Blackmarket

The Sanctuary - MCs
9-10:30 Dynamite
10:30-12 IC3
12-01:30 Foxy
01:30-02:30 Skibadee
02:30-4 Fearless
04-05 Eksman
05-06 Bassman

The Eclectic Room
10-11 In Effect with Dazy J
11-12 Simon Bassline Smith
12-01 Sass
01-02 Producer
02-03 Distorted Minds
03-04 Spinback
04-05 Mistress Mo
05-06 DJ On-It

AJPEGG
wraith this is it ppl todays the day evryones ready it's time to party just over 8 hours to go man i'm already bouncin so i guess all thats left is to say party hard and everyone have a mad 1 cause i know i'm gonna!!!!

hardcore will never die

Em Jay

hey all, i went slammin and it was shit hot!
i was a firstimer in fasttrack and i prefer it to sanctuary, evryone agree?? it was amazing tho really! i met up wiv about 20 mates that i hadnt seen for months! shame about the rain but that really didnt make much of a difference!
everyone goin to the hardcore finale 1st may?

kl119363 slammin vinyl was bangin one of the best nights in my time, i was in the fastrack for the whole night and i was buzzin all the way through, i am goin to hardcore heaven on 1st may cant wait for it gonna be shit hot. HTID!!

AJPEGG
fazza slammin was absoloutley wicked, didnt leave the fastrack all night!! not once!! haha

only bad points were - nearly getting mugged by 2 dodgy dnb geezers that shouldnt have even been in the fastrack anyway, and missing brisks set (why was he on so early ) also it was a discrace they had no water at the bar in the fastrack - was just asking for trouble. other that that it was a good night.

where was everyone tho!! only met 1 person i knew!(ello jutt mate ) no oli, no ck, no lmphoenix, none of the regulars!! was on me todd virtually the whole night!

all your base are belong to us.
K-Hole i didnt know u were going faz :o

:(

i didnt meet you :( :(

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo
fazza mate, i didnt even know i was goin till that day when i got offered a lift. sorry bud :)

Joe nothing please delete cant do it myself
sexy_Rhi_Rhi to tell u the truth guys..i went 2 uproar in the sanctuary on march 6th with my bf..n he thought the exact same thing bout me..but to be honest..as soon as u get in there n pop a few pukka's its all good!goin with ya bf/gf has gotta b the best cos we ya all luv'd up u got ya babe's there..:p.

kl119363 most of you might know that slammin vinyl is moving, if you dont know where it is moving to and want to know, i can tell you because some geezer who was giving out the flyers at the end of slammin i asked him and he told me, if you want to know just reply and i will tell ya.

AJPEGG
kl119363 i will just tell you where slammin vinyl is moving to, the bloke told me this at slammin, it is moving to stone henge which is somewhere down south.

AJPEGG
Dean86 yo yo im quite new to this website and i aint been slammin vinyl before let alone the sanctuary cuz am 17 but ive got go slammin vinyl in june so could some1 tell me if its easy get in ive only been north a few times at the void and lakota. Cant believe Brisk is on so early thats horse shit. Another thing is when is it best to get tickets i aint got any yet.

DJ Superman you can get the tickets from http://www.slamminvinyl.com, not sure if they're on sale yet though.it's fine to get into, i've never been ID'd or seen anyone getting ID'd. if u get quizzed bout it tell them u got ur wallet nicked last time u went so u didnt bring it this time. it'll b finetho, just go for it! was that lakota in bristol that you went to?

kl119363 well thats what the bloke said to me at slammin vinyl, i guess you have heard differently then.

AJPEGG
kl119363 slammin vinyl is not in june it is on july 10th it has been confirmed check out next event on www.slamminvinyl.co.uk

AJPEGG
Dean86 cheers m8 im defo goin then yeah it was the lakota in bristol cuz it was the last ever north

fazza
quote:
Originally posted by kl119363:
well thats what the bloke said to me at slammin vinyl, i guess you have heard differently then.

AJPEGG

mate theres about as much chance of slammin moving to stone henge as there is of bill gates ending up a jobless bum selling crack to kids. on the moon. he was pulling ur leg i reckon mate.

stonehenge-

kl119363 i can see what you mean now, some of my mates said that there's nothing in stone henge, do any you lot know where its moving to then?

AJPEGG
K-Hole I heard that it was moving to Bath!!!!!

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo

It took 2.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page