Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 who was ur first hhc dj u sore?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
NOISY Mine was dj sy i was 15 yrs old all loved up and lovin every minute ov it who was urs?

DJ Tempest dj dummy...local hhc dj in seattle, wa..
(with mc verbal)

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

kRaZiE kIdD my buddy mark..the middle man...up here in OTTAWA...

Kev

Emily dj bezerker, a local dj in washington dc

XimPhramBugle first i saw was Paulina Taylor...and boy oh boy it sure was lovely
GT Sy.

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
jihiggs simon apex

you show me... eternity
StrifeII No one yet
but then again im not old enough

nowi'mfeelin'fine
Phayze The Middle Man... Mark's totally amazing.

Hey Krazie Kidd... never thought I'd see another Ottawa local up in here!

[Phayze]
Soren "first i saw was Paulina Taylor...and boy oh boy it sure was lovely"

Me too! lol... man he rocks

virus well the first dj i heard was this ramos tape from early 96.. dont remember the first one i saw play live tho

sunrize i was privilaged to see dj sy in action. His set was a large influence on my producing & spinning career and had a large impact on me. Many have told me that my sets have that "sy flavor" with my scratching... so thats cool I guess.

cheers!
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
MCDJ The first DJ's i heard were Scooter and DJ Quicksilver on one of my sisters old tapes a few years back when i was 12 and the first DJ i ever saw live was a small time DJ called DJ Cammie with MC Clarky at Archaos in Glasgow

Happy Hardcore Forever!!
scotty_cee mine was dougal on bonkers 3 wen i was 12, i just couldnt get enough, i started to collect the bonkers collection after that and im waitin 4 the next 1, which i am abit stuck on as i dont know what 1 is next as i may have missed 1 "stupid me".

music is my fantasy

Lusive first hhc dj i HEARD was either hixxy/sharkey (bonkers 1) or paul holden when i was bout 12.. i cant remember who was first

first hhc dj i saw was hixxy this year and i'm still not old enough to get into the venues =]

--------¡
Open your eyes, see all the love in me, I got enough for ever.
Dont be afraid, take all you need from me, and we'll be strong together...
Skeenip What you mean Lusive? just about all the raves here are open age. Pop round to more mate.

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."
Lusive we're obviously not at the same "here"

i'm in brisbane.. no all age hhc raves here that i know of

;)

--------¡
Open your eyes, see all the love in me, I got enough for ever.
Dont be afraid, take all you need from me, and we'll be strong together...
ravemunky DJ Hixxy at raindance

RaveMunky
HI HO, HI HO, HI HO!! ITS OFF TO RAVE WE GO!! WITH A SHOVEL AND A PICK AND A PINK GLOWSTICK!! HI HO, HI HO, HI HO!!
Matty Was that with me m8? Did we have our first "experience" together? ;)

E990 r001Ez...
Glow_Stixy i know saw whizzkid at raindance - wat a geeza - matt and tom - we were virgins to ravin that nite - its all better now - lucky HIXXY was there to take us higher than we'd eva been b4! brothers in raves

a.gray
DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by scotty_cee:

mine was dougal on bonkers 3 wen i was 12, i just couldnt get enough, i started to collect the bonkers collection after that and im waitin 4 the next 1, which i am abit stuck on as i dont know what 1 is next as i may have missed 1 "stupid me".

music is my fantasy

they only ever made 7 of the bonkers,they stopped it back in 99 coz the sales dropped (shame on you all!!!) and they're not cheap anymore,i saw bonkers 1 going for £25 up here a few months back
FingazMc i havent been to a rave yet so i havent seen any one but im goin to helter skelter on august 4th any one else goin

keep on ravin!!!
Hughes DJ Slipmatt or Vinylgroover @ Club Kinetic June 95.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
deejaybee Slipmatt And Vibes back to back as I raved to the classic sounds of Died in your arms tonight and Hey JuDe (Ravers Choice) remember the days?

Regards

Deejay Bee

Inferno Ravers - "We Are Where The Fun Begins!!!"
StrifeII Heard was force & styles from helter skelter..not sure which event though. Good tape too!

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/
CandyAss the first live hhc set i saw was dj muppet****er (aka noahphex) anyone heard of him?

sKaTz First Happy Hard Dj's I saw were:
Matrix vs. Midian @ after-party for Forbidden Dreams 1 @ my mates House

First International DJ I saw was Scott Brown

Favorite International was Marc Smith!!!

"Let the Music take you to the Highest High!!"
xxhappyxx i soo wanna go 2 a rave...but there rnt ne nr me

'like a shooting star across the midnyt sky,gonna fly just 2 b wit u 2nyt'
Hughes The rave will never come to you unless you live in a club). You must go to the rave and if that means travelling, well !!!!!!

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
BM Vinylgroover at Electric Daisy Carnival in LA on June 24, 2000!!! He blew my mind, except when he started his set with the NRG stuff. :P*

I feel your love.....it's pushin' me higher, I feel the energy, burnin' like fire.....:)
FingazMc juce and cally and the mc was shocker at energy 2001

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
djtate Juice and cally the same as MC stylee. They were good considering I never heard a tape of them b4!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
chucky2dope mine was the scratchmaster sy at club kinetic back in the day.it changed my ****ing life 4ever.

kev h
DJ Pathfinder the first dj that i heard playing hh was dj promo in 1995.

when the scene began happy.

and uk happy was vibes live @ hellraiser in 1997

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Brian K dj dougal when he came over here to play in 96, oi! =)

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
Lixx Simon Apex last April at Interstate II. He played the perfect set to get me hooked on hardcore for good. I wish he would vary his sets a little more now though...
-Lixx

MC RizlaDizla Dj Brisk lasy NYE. Heard happy hardcore b4, but that was my first experiance of a happy hardcore rave which has changed mylife, and got me on major dosses of happyhardcore everyday

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Brum Raver The man like Slipmatt - Helter Skelter Apr 94 - totally blew me away! Thought it was gonna stay dark 4ever!

Bowlers Crew this one's for you!
ket you guys are all lucky bums :P I haven't heard of any happy hardcore people around me... I went to Utopia just recently, but they only had just a hardcore room.... It was alright, but it just didn't put that big arse cheesy grin on your face that HHC does :)

kanddy_kid first DJ i heard was DJ STAR

he iss soo cute!!!!! and is the most popular HHC DJ in the southwest...
i mean, he played all the classics, "shooting star" blew me away when i heard him spin it, and then he did sum HIxxy on the tablezzz..sweetnESSSS!!

hehe

da kAnDy KiD ;)
JAREFOX Phil Free Art

"A day without dancing was a day wasted"
Brian K don't you mean phil fart?

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by kanddy_kid:

first DJ i heard was DJ STAR

he iss soo cute!!!!! and is the most popular HHC DJ in the southwest...
i mean, he played all the classics, "shooting star" blew me away when i heard him spin it, and then he did sum HIxxy on the tablezzz..sweetnESSSS!!

hehe

da kAnDy KiD ;)

you talked like a girl

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Raver Davie Mine was DJ Sy, he was with MC Storm back in 2001.

Dave!
mc trev trevor broadbank at jimmys in harrogate about 1 year ago i saw him again last night ! every time i see him play it just gets even better the best day of my life! (so far) ive seen him 7 times now!

he plays a 3 half hour set 1 hour of hardhouse and trance then 2 solid hours of happyhardcore (i was ravin right under the speakers YER) it was just like being at a propper rave it was so f****ing loud!

a lass wanted to pull me but she had to wait untill the hardcore finnished
i pulled her when the mosh sh*t came on we went in the chill out room!
my arms and legs were still shakeing it was a massive buzz!

CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT UKCLUBCULTURE EVENT 22ND JULY 6.30pm-10.00pm JIMMY'S NIGHT CLUB HARROGATE !

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
HI-OCTANE mine was Burr Rabbit, he is a bad ass local HHC dj here in dallas. In the past year he has switched to dnb, which suxs. I like DnB but he only went that way cause the scene is not big enought here.there isnt enough support here.

**KeeP iT Re@L**
**KeeP iT H@ppY**
**KeeP iT H@rDcOrE**
virus spinback @ hullabaloo 2, summer of '97.. had been listening to hardcore for a few years before that, but that was my first party i went to with hardcore being played

DJ Mouse way to bring up an old topic
anyways,mine was kambel at vibealite a few months back

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Agent_Double_EE mine was Vibes 7 yrs ago

Heist Paul holden was the first one i saw out at an event, but he was playin hard house . Hixxy was the first hhc dj i saw out playing happy hard.

www.mp3.com/djheist

It took 3.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page