Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 this just crossed my mind

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mr LoSTiT hey people lostit here and i just wanted to know of all the happy hardcore songs there in the world........the ones that made us fell good, bad, in the mood to dance, but of all of them which one made us all laugh thats right people what was the funniest song you ever heard.................mine was the ultmate sex track although that was on my most hated list i had listend to the song some more times and i found it funny

Quick, operator, Give me the number to 9-1-1!!!
Tyrant ultimate sex track is funny shit :)
probably one of the funnier ones i've heard

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it -- Sir Winston Churchill
Brian K funniest one i ever heard was a remix of the hampster dance....

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
Oli G ultimate sex track owns....
**** the macarena is mildly amusing

the smurfs & sesamea oldskool crease me tho, funniest thing is they were actualy released :)

but i hate it when ppl do a fast remix of something shit,, then go and call it happy hardcore

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Midway_raver I wanna b a hippy makes me laff as does teh ultimate sex trak.....Happy Birthday by technohead also make sme laff..Fcuk teh macerena....not many really make me laugh i dpnt hink or i can think of of fteh top of my head.....Oh n a remix of clocks its over........make sme smiel so much with teh cheese i chuckle:P ( oh n dont diss sesames treet i liek taht tune i dont laf fi just get a incredible urge to dsance n a big cheesey grin:P

Ant B
virus f' the macarena was funny in like 1996, when people cared anyhting about the macarena. and after like hearing it twice i was sick of it

Brian K damn, how could i forget buzz fuzz's lighthouse keeper... i never thought i'd ever hear any songs from clockwork orange done up hardcore
i wanna be a hippy is probably the best thing technohead ever did, even it was a rip =P
and adam, people actually cared about the macarenna? =P

DJ Pathfinder [quote]Originally posted by Brian K:

damn, how could i forget buzz fuzz's lighthouse keeper... i never thought i'd ever hear any songs from clockwork orange done up hardcore
i wanna be a hippy is probably the best thing technohead ever did, even it was a rip =P

rip of who?
i thought it was original
and flamman abraxas remixed it.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Heist The Shaftmen - Shaftman, ****ing hell! Funniest song ever let alone funniest hardcore song...a must hear! its on the react technohead 4 compilation.

Nasenbluten - C ocksucker, The intro to this song makes me crack up every time!

Take a sad song and make it HAAAAAAAAARRRDCOOOOOOREE!

The head on head mix of dune - hand in hand has the funniest piano at the start.

And finally my very own comedy number - the pop song...

http://play.mp3.com/cgi-bin/play/play.cgi/AAIAQtb.GADABG5vcm1QBAAAAFIgPwIAUQEAAABDl2ciPETPqx6vbsWj1UkhYJ67fII-/The_Pop_Song.mp3

haha

www.mp3.com/djheist

Edited by - heist on 21 Dec 2001 06:21:57
Brian K i'm not sure who the original is by, i remember hearing it as some hippy's house party and never finding out who it was by... the original is slower than slow =P

silver OliGhalebi: the people that made the "sesames treet" tune are on this forum :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Pathfinder anna wood is also a funny track by nasenbluten

or an track on the uhf label

she died on on the drug xtc and then a lot of noise

canibal dj has also some funny tracks.

silver Pathfinder: I can't believe you are in The Netherlands and you know the Anna Wood track... that stupid rich brat girl that died of an XTC overdose caused the entire HHC scene to die for 3-4 years in Australia... I'm sorry she died but her parents blamed happy hardcore for killing her, when she was a drug dealer herself and her parents refused to believe it.

Heist Wow, coincidence i was just talking to my girlfriend and she was joking that she got me the book 'Anna's Story' for christmas!
The book was written by anna's ignoramous mother on the subject of why raves are evil. I agree only on the point that 15 year old spoilt brat chicks shouldnt go to raves, especially if they are going to drink too much water and get a brainswell (As Anna Did)

**** the bitch, but i cant agree that her death shut own the happy hardcore scene in Australia, it just happened to happen at the same times as hardcores big fall from popularity at the end of 1995

www.mp3.com/djheist
Heist That mp3 link doesnt work sorry, mp3.com's dickless corporate ppl have disabled deep linking, making life very annoying for all as corporate shit tends to do.

Anyway to hear the comedy genius of 'the pop song' go to

www.mp3.com/djheist

and go to the bottom where the pop song is and play it~!

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver Yep... isn't it the way that the mother had to cash in on her child's death as well...

DJ Pathfinder never believed to hear some background info about that track.
i have tha track on a old tape.

and many more of the nassenbluten tracks. there where also tracks sydney against newcastle. and blody fist have also many funny edits in his songs.

shockwave has also many funny tracks against rotterdam.

DJ Pathfinder the mother of the boy that died a few months ago at moh.

i saw here at a tv program about the case and she not blamed music or the organisation.
and she was not against the music but warned the kids against drug.
that are the ways how it must be done.

Midway_raver sorry but this annoys me alot as an E free raver myself i may be talking from a biast opinion But if sum1 decides to drop an e or mitsu or woteva thats there choice NOt Helter skelter/vibealites/Sudiessential/ etc etc 's. Why shud anyone take the blame ( other than the dealers in part). Does anyone know where i could get that book i think it woudl prove perogative and good reading....even if i coulD just mentally mock it too myself......I hate top see anyone die as almost evry1 doe sbut if u take a drug ( a si do myself with weed etc) its Ur own choice...and i just wish teh parents would remeber that.....Especially when they let there 15 yr odl daughters go to raves......or allwo them to hav ethe chance to sneak to a rave.....I wonder how much responisbility for her death was levelled at them.........Maybe it was guilt that drove em to blame teh rave scene...who knows n frankly who cares wot sum upper class up he rown arse woman thinx

Ant B
milo this might be a really dumb question, but how do you get a brainswell from drinking too much water? or is this an effect of some drugs that you just retain water like that? i know i drink a lotta fluids, but i'm not dead, just gotta use the bathroom a lot...

"It's all good..."
Lixx Actually you die from drinking too much water because it over-dilutes the salt in your body. This is why gatorade and whatnot is much better for you in such situations than just plain water. I've never heard the brainswell thing before, but what I do know is that you have to be pretty dumb or unlucky (adulterated pills) to die from e.
-Lixx

Brian K gotta love those f*cked up people that made cyanide extacy pills. makes you wonder....

xxhappyxx yeah i h8 it wen ppl go on at ravers 4 bein drugged up or nethin...cos nto every1 is, and at 15 yrs old, u know wat ur doin it was her choice 2 take e, but her mother is just gona blame the rave, cos she'll b thinkin thats the place where her daughter died...and if she hadnt have gone, she wud still b alive, but its the girls fault 4 takin it, and the mums fault 4 lettin her go.

and apparently, u r more likely 2 die horse riding that takin e...

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page