Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Bonkers 1 & 2 *Gone*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
NightSoul saturday , brother, without me knowing, as i wasnt in, decided that he would *borrow* my *mine* bonkers 1 & 2 *original tapes*, and then something happened, ........... he was in his pals *car* went for a run up 2 the park, strathclyde park, .......... they went inside for only he said about an hour, they decided they would go for a run again ........... they went back 2 the car, .......and shock, drivers side window was smashed, they took his leather jacket, ..........his g/f's address book, a few ££££ coins, and my *sighs* ............f%$............Bonkers 1 & 2 tapes, gutted, gutted.........
----------original tapes aswell,
----------

dance till the police come
Lixx That's a true shame. I'm still without the first discs from Bonkers 6 & 7 cause my friend lost one and the other was stolen along with his nice sony car cd player.
-Lixx

DJ Mouse i lent bonkers 6 vibes mix out to a mate,never got it back :(
had to borrow it off my mate and get a copy of it

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
i lent bonkers 6 vibes mix out to a mate,never got it back :(
had to borrow it off my mate and get a copy of it

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com

borrow your own copy?

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ Mouse no, i borrowed a friend's cd and copied it

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
NightSoul i did make copies of both bonkers 1 & 2, used those ones 2 listen instead of the both originals, but a few weeks ago, i gave those away 2 my pals g/f, ...............so earlier on 2day, i went round 2 his, and he said she gave those 2 a m8 2 borrow, ............. so off iwent round 2 micks, .........have you still got the original bonkers 1 & 2, ............he still did, *asked* if he would'nt mind if you would'nt mind selling them .................. he wasnt that stupid. come on here said ......... WHAT BONKERS 1 & 2, F&^% OFF.., ........ na sorry m8, ............. so had 2 do with copies, ......... that will do for the momment ...............till i get him 2 sell them 2 me ...........
------------

DJ Mouse whoever has bonkers 1 and 2,make sure you look after them.
i've seen bonkers 1 on sale in shops for £25 and bonkers 2 for £20

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
NightSoul true so so true
ive seen bonkers 1 & 2 go for £35 each, if someone want something that badly ........... and you have it .......... they will pay £££££££ for it

DJ Mouse is it £35 now? yikes
was that brand new or second hand?

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
NightSoul i dont now if this price is the same all over the place, but it was a guy that used 2 live round my way owned a second hand tape/ vinyl shop, ......£35 is a bit of a high price, but for someone not 2 have bonkers 1 & 2 ......they will pay for them, ..........but i would only pay around £20 + £25, .......(£35 each was 2 highhhhhhh a tag)) but the both tapes and covers were in good nick, .........at the time i was looking for both of them, .......but he wouldnt get the price down, but i did go back the follwing week, and he did infact sell both for £35, ...........but the follwing month my pal did indeed sell me his both 1 & 2 tape packs for £15 each..
---------

Respect 2 The Old Rez Crew

-------

Midian
quote:
whoever has bonkers 1 and 2,make sure you look after them.
i've seen bonkers 1 on sale in shops for £25 and bonkers 2 for £20

The last time i looked you could get just about the whole set of Bonkers at either of the HMV's at Oxford Circus (London) for £16.99 each i think it is...

virus the only bonkers CD's i bought was the first series.. and its been at my friends house for like 3? years or so..

Heist My bonkers 1 is ****ed from being played too much. Some girl from school broke my Dougal 3 Cd and I held in the great vengeance and furious anger pretty well i must say.

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver if she broke your CD she probally like you :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Oli G Silver reprhase.. if she broke his bonkers 3 cd she was probably trying to tell him something.. or trying to fassion weapon :D

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ Mouse even if i had a g/f as good looking as britney spears and they broke a bonkers cd,i'd end it.those cd's are priceless to me

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Heist This was ages ago and ihave a perfectly good girlfriend as it is thank you. But bonkers is priceless true. And Britney Spears looks like shes made out of recycled compost bags. So glossy and fake. If she looks as good without makeup i'll stop calling her an ugmo

www.mp3.com/djheist
silver I wouldn't kick her out of bed... but she's young right? like 18 or something... hmmm that would be the only problem for me....

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Heist I'd have to be pretty damn drunk to think about cheatin on my girl, even if britney was sucking my willy, i'd be feeling too guilty to enjoy....This has really gone off the topic! Bah. Bonkers rules forever if only for the almost unrecognisable jimmy barnes sample on Force & Styles all systems go! haha

www.mp3.com/djheist
DJ Mouse silver - she's 20 now

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder talking about britney spears

there are way better girls to talk about.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
NightSoul my ex just moved in with her new b/f just a few street aways from me .................. and he works away from home alot ......... mmmmmmmmmm i wonder if she would like a coffee, or something else, sometime ............ she was a sound lass, ...

NightSoul dont see her sister around these days ............. but that was one mental lass .................and a right good sh...................lol ............ anyway both sisters were good ....................... woooooooooooooooooooooooe

Midian
quote:
even if i had a g/f as good looking as britney spears and they broke a bonkers cd,i'd end it.those cd's are priceless to me

Damn right... Bonkers 1 is without question (in my opinion) the greatest happyhard CD ever done...

both the CD's still give me goosebumps today like thery did when i first bought them...

DJ Mouse i personally like bonkers 2 the best,but the first one's mental too

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Romany_devil

HELP............
DESPERATE... lol

need to find bonkers 1 and 2 CD or cassette for a friend, anyone selling or anyone know where she can go buy them??????????????????????

cheers RD

davegage http://www.thedisc.co.uk are still selling Bonkers 2 tapes for £6.

"It's hardcore fever and its everywhere"
Dj Tripnosis heh, i ve been looknig for Bonklers 3 for some time now, can't find anwhere with it. I have one and 2 but three has some pretty chillen songs like " Take me to Wonderland".

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
davegage Bonkers 3 seems to crop on Ebay and Yahoo auctions quite often, thats where I got mine, or failing that im sure Bonkers 1 - 7 were stll avalaible direct from react.

Lixx 3-7 are still available direct from react ( www.react-music.co.uk ) but 1 and 2 are much rarer.
-Lixx

davegage doh I actualy ment 3-7
/me slaps himself

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page