Total online 1412
 Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Do u loud ravas let the nation no about happycore!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ STYLUS Do any of u play your music loud to the streets or do u just keep it to ya self. I drive around Northampton playing constant HappyHardcore. Hey if your in the area look out for a Red 'S' reg Pug 306. It my musicbox. Wot do u do to let the public know or dont u want ppl 2 know about the hardcore?

Everything is Hardcore
Hardcore is Music
Music is Life
Life is Meaningless??
dj tricks e I ****ing rip my music out to the public out of my flat window!

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
DJ STYLUS I like ya ****in ideas, keep it HAPPY, KEEP IT LOUD

Everything is Hardcore
Hardcore is Music
Music is Life
Life is Meaningless??
dj tricks e next door are drum n bass heads so i have to let them know that hardcores gonna take over.

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
DJ STYLUS The Happy side is much ****in betta than the dark side

Everything is Hardcore
Hardcore is Music
Music is Life
Life is Meaningless??
dj tricks e thats it who wants to get all ****ing moody when they listen to music!

DJ STYLUS Yeah I mean i'm pretty pissed off cause i split up with my girlfriend yestersday, and happyhardcore actually makes me forget about that b***h, thats why its pretty cool. It actually changes my mood.

Everything is Hardcore
Hardcore is Music
Music is Life
Life is Meaningless??
dj tricks e Realy. my bitch ****ed off today.

Brian K what is quiet amusing to me is taking a ride in my friend's redneck mobile blaring hardcore. it's fun driving around this conservative campus watching facial expressions =P

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
DJ Mouse when i had my car i had either hardcore or progressive banging out of it
then i got carjacked and the car was written off :(

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com
Oli G I drive around uni campus with hardcore or gabber on

its funny looking at the faces of ppl.. all drivin around trying to look hard playing garage (YECK) and theres me bouncing along to Scott Brown b2b Neophyte...

its fun :D

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
StrifeII well my parents certainly know about it (Loud 24/7) but in the summer we go up the fields for rave type things its f*ckin funny! + u can hear my music about 1/2 way up my road. My mates know when to knock on 4 me!

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/
DJ Fluffy I crank it up in my house the whole street can proably hear it

DJ FLUFFY xXx

HaPpY HaPpY JoY JoY :) :P ;) :)
DJ Mouse i need some new speakers for in the house,mine are past 20 years old and on their last legs :(
but hey when i get them the whole street will know about it :D

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com
xxhappyxx lol yuh huh playin out the window is the best! the louder the better, cos then u can realyl enjoy it :) i havnt got a car yet...but when i do it'll b blastin out!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
Midway_raver I always play hardcore loud n proud:) I fi wer ein church id playiton teh organ lol n show em my religion:) I think it was Altern 8 who sed that if they became prime minister they'd place a 50000k bass rig on teh corner of every streetor summat :D that wud be me!!!!!! only 1000000000k bass rigz:) or summat loud!! I think also if i were rich id chuk mixtapes of brisk dougal vibes etc to the unsuspecting public:) N spred the sound!!! But hardcor eis always on teh stereos up park in summer chillin jkust muckin bout avin a laff n with teh sound sof Dougal anoyin the 80+ walkin there dogs:O muhahahaha...We even [playe dhardcore @ my mate sfamily party new years eve with sum 90+ peeps who trie dto danc ethen sat down after ruffly 1.3 seconds:) We were a site 17 of us jumping on tables raving with glowstix to half an hour fo hardcor ethen singing at top of our voices heartr of gold over OPM heaven is a halfpipe:) Hardcore is a [passion let em no were here!!

Come take my hand and lead me too the land where dreams come true for me and u in the magic of wonderland
DJ STYLUS All the lads around my age ****in singing to their shitty Afroman 'Cause I got high' ****in anoys me I think just get some ****in decent music u sad ****s. Like HappyMusic.
The tune that Northampton is hearing outta my peugeot, with Sony XPlod stereo System, Speakers and Amps (1200W Total) at the moment IS, what my sign is as the song really does KICK ASS U GOTTA HEAR IT IF U HAVENT. ITS NOT REALLY HAPPYHARDCORE BUT I LUV IT. . . . THE TUNE GOES>. . . .

Everything is Hardcore
Hardcore is Music
Music is Life
Life is Meaningless??
DJ STYLUS I know i've posted 2 times but theres a reason.
All the lads around my age ****in singing to their shitty Afroman 'Cause I got high' ****in anoys me I think just get some ****in decent music u sad ****s. Like HappyMusic.
The tune that Northampton is hearing outta my peugeot, with Sony XPlod stereo System, Speakers and Amps (1200W Total) at the moment IS, what my sign is as the song really does KICK ASS U GOTTA HEAR IT IF U HAVENT. ITS NOT REALLY HAPPYHARDCORE BUT I LUV IT. . . . THE TUNE GOES>. . . .

Lets Go Make Believe, Will I Love The Sky, On A Moonless Night, With A Magic Carpet Ride, If You Make Believe, Whatever You Dream, You Will Achieve If You Take A Chance In Make Believe.
Brian K to be honest the first time i heard that afroman song i thought it was a joke. I really didn't think anyone could release such a pile of crap, but then again looking at the charts in todays music....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ STYLUS I am seriously embaresed by UK chart music :(

Why can't we get some taste in moosik.

Lets Go Make Believe, Will I Love The Sky, On A Moonless Night, With A Magic Carpet Ride, If You Make Believe, Whatever You Dream, You Will Achieve If You Take A Chance In Make Believe.
Brian K you think you're embarrassed, try looking at the US charts =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ STYLUS Theyre both as shite as each otha 'ey burns-y

Frompy I play my HH loud; in the car, my friends' cars, my house and headphones. Even during school! I get more work done that way, and it helps with my ADD.

Oro?!
silver Northants_DnB: If you feel the need to add more information 2 mins. after your first post edit the old post and add the new material please!

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
dj_outburst lol,well u could say me old dear has had a complaint from the council via the neighbours complaining when im spinning me hardcore i drive round southampton in me works van pumping it out all day and i drive me car round southampton on a saturday night if i dont go out pumping it hard to the core for all the ppl of southampton and most of all for meself,keep it up fellas,as i ave always said happycore was made in england and will never die and it will definatly ave its day again,i mean old skool is aveing its day again,deeja vu!!!

shake dat ass and both those tits if your here to party!

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page