Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Northern Lights Hardcore Young Alliance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lucificifus

BemaniRaver and DJ R-U-X (Lucificifus, myself) are kicking off the start of the North American Hardcore Youth Alliance with 3 hours of Oldschool Hardcore and Nuschool Cheese.

The entirely radio station un-affiliated North American Hardcore Youth Alliance is looking for DJ's under 18 to collaborate and grow toghether. And we are starting by kicking off on Tuesday .

But what would really make Bemani and R-U-X's day would be that every under 18 DJ contact them via AIM at: Lucificifus / BemaniRaver and pledge your support by playing a live set, and showing off your talent by playing a live set! Our shoutcast server has nearly 40 slots, and an unlimited play time, so we could go allll night!

Please post your interest in participating in the North American Hardcore Youth Alliance in this thread!

I will post the radio details in the correct place when the time comes.

-----------------------------
Pss Pss Pshhahaha Brkkkkkkititikikikiki BEEP BEEP BEEP.... *CRASH*

YAY MAKINA!
lucificifus ***UPDATE***

Both the Bemani show and the R-U-X show will be LIVE VIDEOCASTS!!!

That means THREE HOURS of live live live Hardcore Mixage!!!

Please come and support NAHYA, we are not affiliated with any other radio stations, so its not like your not supporting HappyHardcore.com

Show Scheduled for Tuesday, precise times TBA.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR VIDEOCAST WILL BE POSTED AS WELL.

YAY MAKINA!
Triquatra love to, but im 20 :P i feel like im 16 though...does that count? ;)

---------------------------------
May Explode Without Warning
click to visit:
My DJ Website
Hardcore Avatars and Wallpapers
lucificifus If we still have enought listeners to honor the great Triquatra then HELLZ YES you can play :P But only on the condition that you get all your freinds to tune in! ;) Thanks for your interest!

IRC chat for NAHYA: irc.terminet.org/6777 #alliance

Video server still being tested, Audio server in place.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Will be tested on other systems):
Quicktime 6 or later
60k downstream bandwidth
Mac OR PC (Linux tests in progress)

Again, please post your support of North American Hardcore Youth Alliance here and in our chat on terminet!!

YAY MAKINA!
Elektro WEWT! =^-^= I'll be there probably

Brian K what the hell kind of crap is that? I feel discriminated against =P

damn youngings *shakes fist*

"we'll delete the weak"
bemaniraver wow.. i didnt even know about. but sounds great :p

EDIT: just realized i am not that good at playing =X
but it sounds like fun :D
lucificifus This is going to rock, I just heard a sample of Bemani's set. Fsking KILLER! Everyone who tunes in is sure to have a GREAT time :P

YAY MAKINA!
lucificifus VIdeo Stream is UP AND RUNNING!!!

REQUIREMENTS:

Mac/PC/Linux with MP4 audio and video streaming support:
Cllients supporting this feautre:
***Quicktime 6.0 or greater
***Real ONE or Greater (So that means RealPlayer 10)

YAY MAKINA!
Rita Hahahah what's my MC name :D

http://ritascomic.keenspace.com
lucificifus Announcing special guest MC Rita, who will be coming to us LIVE via Skype from California, USA!

FINAL TIMES FOR THE SHOW (all times Pacific Standard Time):
TUESDAY JANUARY 4TH
7-8:30 PM: DJ BemaniRaver Old-School / Breaks Session (SHOUTcast)
8:30-10 PM: DJ R-U-X Hardcore Killed the Video Star Session (Videocast)
10-??? AM: Special Guest DJ Sets from random people across the world*

FINAL DETAILS FOR THE SHOW:
for all details, please go to:
http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya/index.php**
^^^ above page will have the details, Java IRC connection, and embedded video viewer

* = half of them drunk (half of which drunken with spirits illegally aquired :P (but most of which just British :P)). But all of them under 18 (or have the spirit of a minor :P)
**= page up by end of day

BRITS: SHOW STARTS AT ROUGHLY 2AM FOR YOU GUYS

YAY MAKINA!
lucificifus UPDATE:
New name, for compliance reasopns:

NORTHERN LIGHTS HARDCORE YOUNG ALLIANCE

all links the same. Site almost done :P

YAY MAKINA!
lucificifus UPDATE:

IF YOU WANT YOUR SHOUTOUT PLAYED LIVE ON AIR:
message Rita_ringring in Skype with the message:
NLHYA SHOUTOUT REQUEST
or
NLHYA TRACK REQUEST
and she will add you to the convo :O :P

ATTENTION NORTH AMERICAN DJ's AND PRODUCERS:
If you want to send you support, you can do it without spinning! Please send us prerecorded shoutouts from you guys! OR EVEN BETTER: give us a live one through Skype :)

Site is almost up :P

YAY MAKINA!
Comet Just out of curiosity, where the hell did you get the name, Northern Lights? That is so blatantly stolen from me and my friend Spigumus.

And people don't understand why this disgusts me so much..

bemaniraver ^^ rita said it was her idea that never got used.

wow looks like this little kiddie thing is really pissing people off

whispering Can you see 'Northern Lights' in US?
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
Just out of curiosity, where the hell did you get the name, Northern Lights? That is so blatantly stolen from me and my friend Spigumus.

And people don't understand why this disgusts me so much..

And you maybe borrowed it from

Notheren lights Love of my life on next gen

lucificifus Either way, show is tomorrow.

Just blew 600$ on Vestax PDX-2000's and a coffin, so I am for DAMN sure ready to do dis shite.

Site will be up by the end of the day :P I am sending this from an Apple store in Denver, 2 hours away from my house.

CYA ALL TOMMOROW at 7 CALI TIME!!!

YAY MAKINA!
Triquatra "Can you see 'Northern Lights' in US? "

yes you can, we had them about a month and a half ago, it was the second time ive seen them in my life, the first time was in britain where i used to live (the most southern tip)

i also belive you can see them in scotland and cumbria

:)

---------------------------------
May Explode Without Warning
click to visit:
My DJ Website
Hardcore Avatars and Wallpapers
spigumus Just to clarify some things.

A) It actually wasn't Rita's idea at all.

B) Totally forgot about that Next Gen artist, heheha. I miss those tunes!

C) "Bemani". Hahahahaha, I thought DDR and all related bemani games died. Wow. Maybe I'm sounding like an *******, but if you were -really- into Bemani, you would have been old timers like Comet and I are in the whole Bemani scene.

;)

zelachang tuning in for sure, good to see some guys my age spinning, looking forward to MC Rita lol
hopefully I can get on the site soon.. dont want to miss this

----------------------
in two thousand four, it was HARDCORE
Rita NO... it was suggested, you guys.

I was thinking the name "WHOA". "Western Hardcore-kids of America". Or something like that. Lucificifus is in Colorado, and Bemaniraver and I are in California, soooo yeah. I thought that name might work.

Comet, thought you weren't coming back. I am sorry for getting you upset, but I thought we (Bemaniraver and Lucificifus and I) had decided against the name-- I just mentioned it to them. Forgive us for any confusion. After all, we're only kids, y'know. ;)

Pfff, MC Rita. That's so lame... someone, throw an MC name at me. Y'know, spam me with possibilities on AIM (BriskUraken is my screen name).

M'kay, I'll be making cookies.

zelachang you should MC, seriously
its be cool, at least pretty interesting for a couple of minutes

----------------------
Rita
quote:
Originally posted by zelachang:
you should MC, seriously
its be cool, at least pretty interesting for a couple of minutes

----------------------

I am MCing. I'll be doing the shoutouts so the boys can DJ. In fact, I was meaning to post this.
RULES ON SHOUTOUTS:
Please, I beg of you, nothing inappropriate, insulting, or with swear words in it. Even if it's "shout out to bemaniraver 'cause he's the shit!" I'm sorry, but I can't say that. I'm going to be at home, you know, where my parents are.
Please, please, please, this is very important and I'd appreciate it if you kept this rule in tact:
Do not spam your shoutouts, or request the same shoutout more than once. This makes the chatroom scroll too fast and I won't be able to catch everyone else's shoutouts. Say it once, I'll get it. Say it a million times-- I won't get anybody's. Also, if more than one person makes an identical shout out (i.e. Shoutout to the ravers of America!) I'll either list you all in no particular order or just say "various".
If you want to make multiple UNIQUE shout outs, please wait to hear them all. Don't start complaining saying "YOU NEVER DID MY 978TH SHOUTOUT!" Just WAIT.
There must be an equal balance between shoutouts and music. Therefore, shoutouts will be made EVERY 5 MINUTES.
Remember, we're only human, and under 18 at that. If something goes wrong, notify us in the chatroom, but please do not constantly scream "OMFG WAT HAPPENEND!?!//" we will fix it the best we can.

Thanks so much to those that are looking forward to this event. I will get Lucificifus to change the flyer.
Thanks again!
- MC Rita
- MC Clever (a consideration... :\)
- MC Mewtwo (suggested by an old friend)
- MC Sky Eyes (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Starburst (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Hail (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Dreamweaver (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Crown 'n Cran ('tf is that? suggested by zelachang)

zelachang Crown and Cran' is what im drinking right now

----------------------
silver Not to sound like a grummblehead but just to let you know... you can not run this radio station from this site, we allow posts about other shows because it's hardcore related but please do not plan it here... It's like setting up a shop selling CD's inside tower records or HMV :)

Originally posted by silver:
Not to sound like a grummblehead but just to let you know... you can not run this radio station from this site, we allow posts about other shows because it's hardcore related but please do not plan it here... It's like setting up a shop selling CD's inside tower records or HMV :)

ah, no no... not from your site. I guess we're just advertising here but that's still bad, huh. :| Accept my apologies-- I only meant to get the word of the show out, but bemaniraver and lucificifus started the post. I'm just MC.
Once again, my apologies, Silver. :p If you mean being hosted on HHC.com, no, and we won't be using your chat either. We have our own server and everything-- it is in no way HHC.com related other than the fact that the three of us love hardcore and post on these forums, as well as admire and support the local hardcore DJs here (you, Apollo, TSR Crew, Comet, and the like).

Again, we're planning to change the name. I'll tell Lucificifus my idea, apologies again for the name. -_- the name was never confirmed with me.

lucificifus During the show the event will be refered to as the Hardcore Young Alliance. Because of old people. Stupid old people. But I do not have the time to change EVERYTHING yet again. The poster and coding and annoucnements will remain Nortern Lights Hardcore Young Alliance. After the event, and nearing the next event, it will be replaced by whatever name we decide on. For this event, the posters wont be changed, but the name will be announced by Rita However, the prerecorded shout by guest dj's will also remain the same. I will not ask them to rerecord it. However, if you plan on sending one in, if you would please just say Hardcore Young Alliance. :)

Silver, dont worry, I had no intention of running said event in your forums, it was just the first run, and I wanted to get some support. And please remember, this isnt a radio station, its a once a month online event. Hence the event syle poster thing :P

Thanks again for everyone's support.

YAY MAKINA!
lucificifus Site is officially up. Please PM me if it doesnt work on your browser. Quciktime clip to the left will not work untill 30 mins before show.

http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya

PS: Its not working on a lot of peoples computers
To join our chat:
SERVER: sandbach.uk.terminet.org
CHANNEL: #alliance

To connect to radio
the Bemani show URL (compabtible with all audio players): http://www.chromosystems.com:8000
the R-U-X video show URL (compatible with quicktime 6 and realone/realplayer10): rtsp://69.10.138.119/nahyalive1.sdp

THANK YOU ALL WHO PLAN TO TUNE IN! ENJOY THE SHOW AND SPAM THE CHATS!!!

YAY MAKINA
bemaniraver ok... here is link for info and such..:

http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya/intro.html

we should have gone live 5 minutes ago but we are behind schedule..with cheapo equipment..and lousy servers :D

Kids to the core!!
we need a slogan..
anyways..
woot

bemaniraver
quote:
Originally posted by bemaniraver:
ok... here is link for info and such..:

http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya/intro.html

we should have gone live 5 minutes ago but we are behind schedule..with cheapo equipment..and lousy servers :D

Kids to the core!!
we need a slogan..
anyways..
woot

edit: i think you need to use this link for it :
rtsp://69.10.138.119/nahyalive1.sdp
quicktime or realplayer

lucificifus OI!!! Meh serv aint no childs toy!

Newb :P

WE PEAKED AT 17 LISTENERS AFTER ONE HOURRRR!!!!

YAY MAKINA!
lucificifus Wow, what a show!

For anyone who missed it and is interested in obtaining a copy of either the video cast or bemani's set, please contact me :P It will be sent via email or will be downloadable from my server.

Thanks for all who tuned in, especially Zelachan. ;)

YAY MAKINA!
zelachang no problem man it was a kickin show

----------------------

It took 2.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page