Raver's online
 Total online 266
 Radio listeners 244+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 SCOTT BROWN & RUBOY

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
icex OMFG, THOSE ARE GONNA BE SOME HARD AS FUK TRAX.

lucificifus
+

=



THAT is how awesome its going to be


-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!
Triquatra should be interesting

---------------------------------
May Explode Without Warning
visit:
My DJ Website
Hardcore Avatars and Wallpapers
:::at least she didnt take my hardcore:::
icex LOL WHERE DID u find that bagel in little girls mouth picture?

zelachang is anyone aroused by that bagel?
well... im even more aroused by makina remixes

----------------------
in two thousand four, it was HARDCORE
Denile this is gonna be a really interesting project :D

www.digitalanarchyonline.co.uk
www.addictivevinyl.co.uk

Check out
www.imodownload.com for your Addictive Craving!
B.C ...im waiting for Baldo to go crazy.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
bulby_g can't wait for these should be interesting hope the ones on ruboy records are easily available though!?

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=322316&T=8358
DarrenJ Also have his mokum record release coming from what iv heard
I hope these are top quality

-----
It aint about the raves, the drugs, the fluoro sticks, the dancers
Its about the Music
whittle1 I knew this was gona happen sumday. i was thinkin mayb SB wud take gabba of his mixes on Bonkers in exchange 4 makina, but mayb im jus dreamin there!

DJ Mole /me waits for Scott Brown remixes of "Take Control" and "DJ Number 1"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.molesociety.tk
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=DJ-Mole
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.totallybonkers.co.uk
steve O I think I would cream over a remix of DJ number 1 or house time.

BC, you dont have to wait for Baldo to go crazy, coz I already am!

'BCN style'
lucificifus

OMFG I AM BALDO!!! RANT! RAVE!

Awesome!

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!
Cyborgasm scott brown & ruboy

i think i just crapped my pants

But know that while you may shut down any given party on any given night,in any given city,in any given country or continent you can never shut down the entire party.no matter what you may think. The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade,
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:


OMFG I AM BALDO!!! RANT! RAVE!

Awesome!

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!



Hahaha quality stuff lucifius. Your not wrong anyway bc mate i'm well pleased bout this reckon some gd tunes will be released, plus i'm sure scott brown'll stay away from the poofy male vocals ruboy sometimes comes out with and base up some of ruboys many anthems.

As folk've said it isnt really a big surprise cos makinas took a lot of influence from old bouncy techno from the start and scott browns no 1 legend over there. Years ago when i was in parlafugel before i even new what makina was loadsa the spaniards were showin me scotland clan t shirts sayin how they loved scottish and dutch hardcore.

I've got a scott brown set from x-que a couple year back and it's the best set i've ever heard him play. Aswell as all his evo beats of the time like neckbreaker, badboy etc mashes up shitloads of makina, gabba, bases, pitched up trance sounds like 3 deck's to me 90 odd minutes of quality stompin.

Agree with mole and steve o bout dj number one needin remixed can jus picture it "this track is energy style" then bangin evo kickoff . Hopefully some gabba mixes aswell all be worth checkin out anyway.

Am defo lookin forward to more news on this cos can only do the makina scene over here a lot of gd, been stuck in past far too long wi too many kids jus wantin to here same old cheesy classics wi mc's left right and centre. The musics never stopped progressin in spain but most the folk who attend makina raves in north east only like the old stuff and have no interest in new spanish or uk hardcore .

Think the only way it can move forward in my eyes is through the uk hardcore scene with quality raves and slightly more open minded ravers. defo think a 3 deck show from one of the spanish masters would go down excellent at uproar, htid or whatever as they mix loadsa the uk anthems in sets and nobody can tell me there not technically much better than our dj's. the energy rush of bcn would blow a lotta people back .

http://www.sbthq.net/audio/mixes/javisession1.ram heres a tracker set of sbthq.net for anyone who's interested in hearin more.

Venga familia!!!
capone13 This is gonna be quality, really looking forward to it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hardstyle, Makina, Hard Trance & Hardcore!!!
silver Just to clear things up... They are not working together they are working on remixes of each others tracks.

it's all hardcore.
lucificifus
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Just to clear things up... They are not working together they are working on remixes of each others tracks.

it's all hardcore.



Still awesome! I want to hear a Makina Remix of Plus System -- Lets all Get Down and a SB Remix of DJ Number One

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!
marchhare I am exited to see what its gonna sound like.

HaPpY UnBirThDaY WouLd you LiKe soMe TeA??
DJ Mole i hope there is a brown remix of "DJ Number 1"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.molesociety.tk
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=DJ-Mole
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
http://www.totallybonkers.co.uk
David_Nin
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:


OMFG I AM BALDO!!! RANT! RAVE!

Awesome!

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!



Hahaha quality stuff lucifius. Your not wrong anyway bc mate i'm well pleased bout this reckon some gd tunes will be released, plus i'm sure scott brown'll stay away from the poofy male vocals ruboy sometimes comes out with and base up some of ruboys many anthems.

As folk've said it isnt really a big surprise cos makinas took a lot of influence from old bouncy techno from the start and scott browns no 1 legend over there. Years ago when i was in parlafugel before i even new what makina was loadsa the spaniards were showin me scotland clan t shirts sayin how they loved scottish and dutch hardcore.

I've got a scott brown set from x-que a couple year back and it's the best set i've ever heard him play. Aswell as all his evo beats of the time like neckbreaker, badboy etc mashes up shitloads of makina, gabba, bases, pitched up trance sounds like 3 deck's to me 90 odd minutes of quality stompin.

Agree with mole and steve o bout dj number one needin remixed can jus picture it "this track is energy style" then bangin evo kickoff . Hopefully some gabba mixes aswell all be worth checkin out anyway.

Am defo lookin forward to more news on this cos can only do the makina scene over here a lot of gd, been stuck in past far too long wi too many kids jus wantin to here same old cheesy classics wi mc's left right and centre. The musics never stopped progressin in spain but most the folk who attend makina raves in north east only like the old stuff and have no interest in new spanish or uk hardcore .

Think the only way it can move forward in my eyes is through the uk hardcore scene with quality raves and slightly more open minded ravers. defo think a 3 deck show from one of the spanish masters would go down excellent at uproar, htid or whatever as they mix loadsa the uk anthems in sets and nobody can tell me there not technically much better than our dj's. the energy rush of bcn would blow a lotta people back .

http://www.sbthq.net/audio/mixes/javisession1.ram heres a tracker set of sbthq.net for anyone who's interested in hearin more.

Venga familia!!!


Hi, im from barcelona.
If you want know more about makina add me to messenger (davidnin@gmail.com) because i want know a lot about uk hardcore and happy hardcore! :D


It took 0.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2014 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page