Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 does ne body like scouse house?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mc northi any of your base headz into scouse house..... it is bangin all da way!

MC nOrThI
Entity WTF is Scouse house?!?! Can you give any examples that I may have heard of?

mc northi scouse house is basically hard house... in other words itz got a donk base line...... like sy & unknown kinda of stuff... stuff like cheeky trax.

MC nOrThI
mark-ireland Sample?

------------------------------
We will not compromise quality for popularity amongst the minority.

http://www.irishhardcore.co.nr
mc northi Go to www.3beat.com and go to the scouse/hard house section and listen to some of the samples..

u need real player though.

Jeez, i dunno how u can not have heard of scouse house..

MC nOrThI
mark-ireland Ive heard of it but never heard any of it.

We will not compromise quality for popularity amongst the minority.

http://www.irishhardcore.co.nr
mayo21 i cant bloody stand it. All it is is people trying to make a fast buck with a possible chart entry. the production side of it is awful. Hardcore has a history not like this turd

xx_lucy_xx If you steer away from the commercial scouse house, its not too bad IMO, the remixes of "club tracks" are awful, but some of the less heard stuff without vocals are quite stomping tracks.

*you either love me or wana F*K me*
Sir Pill-a-Lot those of you who dont know what it is, you obviously dont live in the north west of england. Scouse house is all the clubland albums, and it's the worst thing that can happen to hardcore. I have a major hatred of scouse house, as u can probably guess. When kelly llorena re-done Heart of Gold, she was performing it at chester for the xmas lights turn on and i was gonna shoot her with an air rifle.

Old Skool...New Skool...Pre Skool...TECHNO!
B.C i wudnt hav put the hard house label on it. its more tough cheezy trance IMO.

i used to enjoy it til the neds got a hold of it, now I'm quite apprehensive about buying any.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
Chris B Clublands the worst scouse house to be honest, some of it's quality imo always alright to have diff stuff to listen to. I actually like the donk aswell even though most folk hate it, basically i couldnt listen to it all the time but is good for a change now and again.

Venga familia!!!
Brian K I think the name alone should tell you it's bad =P

some examples:
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF174543-01-02-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF172973-01-01-02.mp3

"we'll delete the weak"
HardCore Latina It's disgusting, lol

[[Come into my dream..let me show you where I've been...]]
Trip2k
quote:
those of you who dont know what it is, you obviously dont live in the north west of england. Scouse house is all the clubland albums, and it's the worst thing that can happen to hardcore. I have a major hatred of scouse house, as u can probably guess. When kelly llorena re-done Heart of Gold, she was performing it at chester for the xmas lights turn on and i was gonna shoot her with an air rifle.

LMFAO!!

<=GOTT MIT UNS=>
Cyberpunk I listen to some hard house, like DJ Darkzone. He's pretty good.

He's done "Infinity in your hands" a song featured in PS2's midnight run.

Life is too short... lets go Hardcore!
nikki kershaw Scouse House or 'bouncy house' as we call it in Blackburn is BANGIN!!!
Alot of the tunes are old skool with a bouncy bass line. like; Music is movin-Fargetta, brothers and sisters, sweet harmony....the list goes on.

Happy Hardcore 4eva
SixFeet majority of the commericial stuff is piss poor

BOO!
whittle1 Hate it hate it hate it. n its 4 scallies and chavs. xtremely poor quality ov music, i kno i jus offended ppl there by sayin that, but u seriously cant beat propa hardcore music lyk bonkers n hardcore heaven

Sir Pill-a-Lot Couldnt agree more with ya

Old Skool...New Skool...Pre Skool...TECHNO!
TypeR it sounds fun and happy. i remember once apon a time when hardcore was fun and happy.

www.h20hrecordings.com
shop.happyhardcore.com
www.phusionrecords.com
Buy Your Hardcore Man!! Buy it at these places!

still downloading your music? I'm going to come to your house and steal your car then.
Shea dog Never heard of them

jenks ^^ Its a genre not a person/group

jenks I think the people on here, if anyone, should appreciate scouse house, after all its basically a slower version of the early hardcore sound.

slightly lower produciton quality than other genres and loads of rips/remixes, just like the good old days!

Sir Feli NAH don't like it that much!!!!!

Jax most of the origional (ie, not 5 minute remixes with the same background as every other scouse house song) is good imo.

nothing compares to hardcore though....

Chris B Been listenin to a bit more last few weeks and gettin right into it now is nice n bouncy.

Jenks mate a lotta the folk on this site dont like anythin but uk hardcore, a lotta open minded peeps aswell but a lotta them jus say everythin else's shit. Is pretty daft when things are so similar a lotta the scouse house if was 30 bpm faster would be exactly same as hardcore, same with the new makina its so similar but still they say they dont like it.

Venga familia!!!
Fishy I think it's shit..... really boring

Trancey aint cool.... cheezey and breakbeat rule!!!
jenks ^^ Right on que...

Jax most of BCD Project stuff is quality! especially angel & here i am!

Slammer_Jammer_Man
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
I think the name alone should tell you it's bad =P

some examples:
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF174543-01-02-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF172973-01-01-02.mp3

"we'll delete the weak"

Dear God, that second sample is horrible! They massacred Angel Eyes! I don't like this genre at all, way too commercial, slow and... just bad.

People were mentioning Clubland... does that mean the new Clubland X-Treme Hardcore CD is Scouse House?

Chris B No clubland xtreme hardcore is most definitely uk hardcore jus a lotta the popular tunes in both genres are remakes from the other one just sped up or slowed down. Theres also a lotta hardcore mixes of popular trance tunes on clubland x-treme aswell.

Recon produces scouse as ultrabeat, the quosh boys as insight or cheeky trax and breeze and styles also do a lot of the tunes aswell. Not gonna be everyones cup of tea but if you like the more commercial side opf uk hardcore it's strange if you dont like at least some of the scouse tracks.

http://www.threebeatrecords.co.uk/3beat/exists.php?catno=BOSS028&artist=HYPASONIC_FT_NAZINE&title=DREAM_OF_YOU&label=BOSS_RECORDS&trackid=64711

one of my fav tracks at minute give it a listen see wat you think honestly 30 bpm faster and thats uk hardcore.

Venga familia!!!
jenks Its because alot of the younger people have the 'if it isn't hardcore its shit' mentality, i can't really complain ive only just recovered from it

Slammer_Jammer_Man
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
No clubland xtreme hardcore is most definitely uk hardcore jus a lotta the popular tunes in both genres are remakes from the other one just sped up or slowed down. Theres also a lotta hardcore mixes of popular trance tunes on clubland x-treme aswell.

Recon produces scouse as ultrabeat, the quosh boys as insight or cheeky trax and breeze and styles also do a lot of the tunes aswell. Not gonna be everyones cup of tea but if you like the more commercial side opf uk hardcore it's strange if you dont like at least some of the scouse tracks.

http://www.threebeatrecords.co.uk/3beat/exists.php?catno=BOSS028&artist=HYPASONIC_FT_NAZINE&title=DREAM_OF_YOU&label=BOSS_RECORDS&trackid=64711

one of my fav tracks at minute give it a listen see wat you think honestly 30 bpm faster and thats uk hardcore.

Venga familia!!!

Well that's good news about Clubland X-Treme, because I thought it looked like a good CD by the track listing.

I can enjoy some of it... but it just sounds too poppy most of the time. That doesn't stem from any mentality of "if it's not hardcore it's shit", because I actually enjoy other genres like Hard Trance, Hard House, Breaks etc... I just prefer genres that are hard and fast to slow and commercial.

Chris B ^^ ^^ Thats no problem mate as i said it's not gonna be everyones cup of tea and like all genres a lotta the tunes are shit, but if you look hard enough is a lotta gd stuff comin out aswell. I also no brian k is more into breakbeat, gabba etc so i see why it's not for him but the people who listen to raverbaby and stuff like the new clubland album need to realise how similar a lot is, same producers and everything big name hardcore dj's pitch up scouse, trance etc all the time and raves go nuts for it.

Venga familia!!!
kathryn Av heard of scouse pie! Any simalarities? lol!

kmcginty
nikki kershaw DJ Sy djs scouse house. enough said.

Happy Hardcore 4eva
mayo21 well then dj sy whats his f**kin head seeing to doesnt he. This will ruin hardcore forever

bulby_g Sok I have used scouse house and trance like stuff pitched up in hardcore sets before most people don't even notice lol

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=322316&T=8156
^^^My new tune^^^
motivated what kinda music is it???

hardcore?? drum,n bass
i have no idea

lol

HAPPY TO HEAR HARDCORE!
bulby_g Trance with a hardcore type bassline and some bounce sorta explains it.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=322316&T=8156
^^^My new tune^^^
zippy commercial dance music with a 'donk' fits it pretty well....also any old dance tune with a 'donk'

jenks
quote:
Originally posted by nikki kershaw:
DJ Sy djs scouse house. enough said.

Happy Hardcore 4eva

Since when?

DJ E-Rok I cant say I hate, it but from the few samples I listened to, it sounds cheap almost like old hardcore only slower. But I'll keep an open mind, and think there are plenty of others that love it so I wont diss it.

HaRdCooo o o o o o o o ore! Hardcore you know the score!
Jax styles and breeze were at a night club near me a few week ago doin scouse house, and sy was here about a year ago doin the same!

Scott Brown - I would stay. this is scouse house isnt it?

Spiffeh It's absolutely horrid :/ it really is aimed at the chav-side of the market, there's no redeeming feature to it whatsoever... all the horrid hurriedly put together bootlegs with the disgusting oink bassline like cheeky trax (which I'm 99% sure is made by Sy) it should be stopped now

Triquatra i agree with the above (splif)

---------------------------------
May Explode Without Warning
visit:
My DJ Website
Hardcore Avatars and Wallpapers
:::at least she didnt take my hardcore:::

It took 2.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page