Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 what was your first rave club?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
farchid Hey evrybody, what was your first ever rave club and where was it?

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
aznwasian My first was actually at a friend's party, but my first real on was Happy Saturday.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
Oli G Slammin vinyl
nov 10th
walked in on palm strings
nearley died
sideways
must sleep

"I AMMM THE CREAAAAATOOOOOR"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Simon It was a Hysteria event in the sanctuary

Mezma this is gonna make me sound old :

Dance Nation (Summer Ball)
in 1992
At Weston Park, Shropshire, UK

It was my first ever Rave and one of the best raves i have ever been to!

Mez
http://www.ravelation.co.uk

milo First actual rave was Meltdown in april of last year, first tim i stayed from beginning to end was recently at Make Believe.

"It's all good..."
Lixx Didn't we already have a topic like this?
Interstate 2 - April 6, 2001 - Sacramento, CA
-Lixx

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Back 2 Basics @ the atrium.

With the Infamous Wizard.

Very nice indeed

"Were flying high, were flying right up to the sky"
davespice Hi everyone, my first rave was Scorpio Vs Producer at 'The Shire' down in Cornwall (farmer country, get orrf moy laahnd) 1994 I think...

It was flipping mental!! :)

Davespice >:)P
DJ Pathfinder tempel of terror in den helder back in 1993.
dj,westbam ,hooligan,gizmo,lenny dee ,charlie lownoise & mental theo,petrov and many others.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ Luc Lorenz My first was United Dance last month at Bagleys. One of the best nights of my life,dancing away to Sy scratching it up oh gosh. Yeah I know I`m slacking coming on 22 and only just been to my first rave lol. Could you call clubbing raving ? maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://66.28.48.86:8158
DJ Luc Lorenz
Live Sundays from 6pm
Delusion My first rave was Slammin Vinyl@Bagleys, Feb 2001. I'll always remember that night particularly the last hour with Sy and Storm. What a night.

Millay Cor

My first rave was in a dodgey club in Southsea, was a fusion event, The most emense night of my life i rember walking through the door and looking down at everyone going mental WHAT A RUSH!

ermm its was May 15. 1995 - god im getting old lol...

anyone here rember the days of the Rhythem Station.. What a Club - what an atmosphere!

Its the sound of the cosmic jam!
FingazMc helter skelter energy 2001

"Give a man a compilation tape and he will dance for a night teach a man to scratch and he'll be dancin for generations" http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
Heist Gompfts!

1998, Paul Holden playing Hard house, but first time i saw happy hardcore played out was hixxy in 2001 at System6. Im only 19 after all

www.mp3.com/djheist
spunkwik First ever rave club was Isabella Spincat, an old Dnb club in toronto that got closed down almost 3 years ago. The First HH club was sunshine wayne's, also was closed down. Sunshine's had such a sick vibe, and was open almost all week. But all good thing's must come to an end. to bad.

kayleigh hey my first rave was wicked i just heard of it and luved it so much it was only a little club with a few mates but i wont forget it was class and i luv doin it more now

kmbrown
Jaide My first rave was on 12/25/98...yes kids that's right Christmas night!! The party was called "Jesus Was An Alien" thrown by the Superstars of Love in St. Louis, Mo...The DJ's were ESP Woody Mc Bride, Nitro, Tom B & Kojak, Echo, - Ron S, Tre, and an extra special set by Santa Claus!!..It was awesome...DEFINITELY a life changing expierence!!

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
manic Like one of the replies to this question, this is going to make me sound old. I can' t remember the name of my first rave, but, i know were it is and Sven Varth ( I hope I've got the spelling right) was the headline DJ. This was in 1993. Then it was MDMA and the first New Years was Prodigy: Rave Paragon, which is one of the best raves I've been too. In a wharehouse, speakers to the ceiling, a lighting rigg that covered about 3/4's of the wharehouse, two spheres where they played graphics on and showed the fireworks and a great line up of Sydney talent.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.
Underloop My first rave was way back in '95 in a dodgy storage place (not large enough to qualify as a warehouse ) in Fleetwood. My mate was DJing at it, and despite the smell of fish it absolutely kicked ass!!!

Matthew
--------------------------
"Its a Hardcore hit. This is the **** that kicks" - MC Storm
Th_Twister The worlds first public park in Birkenhead u.k in 1969 who feels old now "I was very young at the time!" this rave was held by a group of new age travellers when everyone else was into flower power. the club i use to go to was the Drome in Birkenhead 94/95. the last one i went to was the 24 hour stand @ the Glastonbury festival 2000. who said us o.a.p's cant keep up. Can't keep up i didnt see anyone who could keep up with my pace for very long and these were people half my Age.

I am not a Dancer, am just someone who can Dance. To Happy Hardcore.
DiamondDog I only managed to go to my first rave a month a go, when I went to Dizstruxshon at Doncaster Dome and it was mad. Now I can't wait for my next one, hopefully Vibealite in two weeks time.

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.
DJ-SK8 My first party was ATM Reunion 2000, on nov 11 2000. It was @ the docks and the hhc sets were Frisky & D-Minus, Dj Spree, & Dj Breeze, and i even own all of the hhc tapes from the party.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
CandyKiddo Station Street...........hehe it was soo dirty and gross........but the music was good.....and it was fun...

~*HuGGleS*~
Dalyn

I WaNNa SeE A RaInBoW HiGh In ThE SkY
RaVeRfRoMOhIo Tonka 2 :)

2 years ago

Happy Hardcore For Life!!!!!!!!!!!! xKaNdY KiDZx PLUR!!!!!!
Hughes My first was back in '94 Club Kinetic, Stoke-on-trent. The first DJ i saw that night was DJ Vibes.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
miss-mitzi yeah i went to dance nation in 1992!!!!! .......... it was ****in wicked!!! i dont remember a thing!!!...... dreamscape at rollers ... many times!!!........

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
NighTfLYraver my first RAVE CLUB i went to was most likely Teknoklub in Los Angeles or the Dome (which is no longer around ::sadness::) to be honest i can't remember which i went to first . . . although i have a hunch it might have been Teknoklub . . . hehehe

Which CareBear are YOU? --->http://www.drudabear.com/quiz.htm
Which PowerPuff GiRL are YOu? ---> http://www.geocities.com/suuper_rad/tests/ppg/ppgtest.html
Which RainbowBrite Kid are YoU? ---> http://home.vicnet.net.au/~kyb/rb/rainbowbrite.htm

glowsticks do not function properly during the day & neither do i :o)

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page