Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 why is it good?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
nikeweston ok this is serious question give me reasons as to y happy hardcore is soooooo much better than all the rest ladies and gents im interested? cheers

eh yes hello my woman is on here so she told me to sign up 2 so i do as im told nuff said and yes im a woman........
HKLPanda It's not sooooooooo much better then all the rest. It's just something that's damn fun to listen to and damn fun to play. Of course, I say that about house and trance and breaks and jungle and pretty much everything. My reason for listening and spinning HHC is for the simple reason that it makes me happy and makes my friends who are also HHC fans happy. Actually, one thing I do have to say that puts HHC above alot of styles is the fact that it is so versatile, I mean, you can mix in some trance sounds, some breaks, some vocals and some pure cheesy bouncy happiness into one set. And sometimes, fast is good, and HHC has it down when it comes to being fast.

Brian K why ask why?

try bud dry

=P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Jaide It just is..mmm'kay??

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
DJ Pathfinder
brain k: i like budvar and budweiser beer

and hhc have many positive energy thats the reason for me

and for some negative energy i listen to pop or r&b.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
azn_hype hello

miss-mitzi its not just about the music its the whole scene..... the music makes u happy ...hence the name happy hardcore...its a buzz i love it know wot i mean!!!

happy 2 b
Simon It's spectacular it just sounds so uplifting unlike most other genres of music.

Sy.

NightSoul it's just Happy & Uplifting :)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
joltzy Its positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss-mitzi happy music 4 happy people!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
CandyKiddo it def. isn't the best.....but it is really good......i luv it....but i also love 2step and jungle, and speed garage

but hhc is still supa good

~*HuGGleS*~
Dalyn:love:

I WaNNa SeE A RaInBoW HiGh In ThE SkY
miss-mitzi i like drum n bass to but nothin quite does it like 4-beat!!!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS This is kinda wierd and why would u b intrested 4????? kinda wierd intrest aint it!>?

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
Heist well lets disect it, terrible cheesy vocals, widdly air guitar synths, old haggard breakbeats, production that doesnt really cut it by todays standards and a bunch of old rap samples. Put it together and you get the most awesome sounding music ever. Theres something else there that makes it work...

www.mp3.com/djheist
StrifeII probably because its so much more fun and can be taken so much further than normal music (not like trance where you have to stick to the same sorta samples) cos look, compare say Discoland With vinylgroover & trixxy - lost it. Nobody at all moans about bootlegging/ripping off. Lost it is quite a hard track, which makes ya go mental till u hallucinate, whereas discoland makes ya go mental till u cry out in happiness. Whereas garage n that there are people who shoot each other on the dancefloor n all dat whereas if that happened on a happy hardcore dancefloor...wait no its not gonna is it! The people are friendly, its all one big unbelieveable experience which you wouldn't want to end even if you was having a heart attack. end. and i do believe this is one of my longest posts...and can i just say..

KEEP THE HAPPY VIBE ALIVE!!!

Hardcore Will Never Die
Annex happy hardcore IS sooooooo much betta than all the rest ;)
i mean.. i go through fits n spurts where i listen to other stuff ;)

(i may or may not be a rather big lords of acid fan... *whistles inncoently)

but happycore holds a special place in muh heart! ;)

i mean.. try driving on a sunny day, with the windows down, and some happycore POUNDING! it just ROCKS! ;)))))))
again.. go to a party.. ya hear that happycore..... yer dancin away! the breakdown comes, and ya pause, or slow it down... and BOOM! ya go psycho :)
singin along to cheesy uplifting lyrics, listening to wild crazy music, watching crazy lights and happy people.......

happycore is just... the best, that's all there is to it :)

(also i find it somewhat less repetative than alota other styles... i find the repetative nature of alot of em.. toned down a bit in happycore by all the breakdowns and vocals... )

Potatoe
Heist Cause its not ******** moneyspinning crap like trance, house and gayrage.

Its all about being happy, being fun and not being even slightly serious. Its just awesome

www.mp3.com/djheist
Annex cheers

Potatoe
miss-mitzi lnfao.... gayrage!!! nice 1 ill remember that

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page