Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 No hhc channel?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
farchid haven't you noticed that on all this sky digital and cable digital or whatever youv'e got that there isnt a happy hardcore channel but their is a goth a dance a mtv a pop and a rock and the oldies channels for music but no happy hardcore and none of these stations play happy hardcore!
while in tenerief a couple of months ago i heard charles lownoise and mental theo - wonderful days 2001 on a german t.v channel, i also heard scooter - posse i need you on the floor.
Now why the hell have germans got happy hardcore on t.v and we haven't...and the only hardcore radio stations here are pirate and are gone within a day!
This therfore pisses me off!
cant you do anything about this silver?

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
Annex i concur

that'd be SO cool to be able to put on a happycore station, and have happycore comin from da tv alllllllllllllll day :)

well cept for mom getting annoyed and turning it off
but other than that!

Potatoe
Charco true enough, i always thought about that,

after all - they are supposed to have a "Wide" range of music, what use is this "Wide" range of music channels when NOT 1 of them is happy hardcore?

**I wonder if a letter to sky/digital would do us any favours?**

freedom to all who believe!!
DJ STYLUS Im up 4 a happyhardcore station on digital radio!!..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I think we should all sign here 4 a happyhardcore station!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
U got my vote! :P
--------------------

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
Oli G It would be wicked
when anyone says wide range of music tho.. they aint covering a wide range of music styles... there aiming to cover a wide range of the population

********ers
they can suck my ****ing dick cos they play wank shite cheese crappy bollocks ****ing parp all day

****s

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
miss-mitzi god can u imagine that!!! id neva leave the house!!!! .... even so maybe some one should seriously think about doing it.....

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Hughes If only thier could be such a channel, I'd give up my job gladly.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!
miss-mitzi id have to give up my job .... i mean i might miss somethin!! or the video might break or or ....aaahhh stress!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS No one would have the shit to do a thing about startin such a thing!!! I cant stand no more fkin black man rap!!! AGGHHHH. Give me British Hardcore!!!

miss-mitzi i dont know y we r forced to suffer all their crap music.... they recon not enough people like hardcore anymore i recon they talk shit!

DJ STYLUS Hardcores neva bin biga!!! Why do i hav to b forced to listen to 'I stabed my wife, then fkd a kid' and shit like that its SAD WANK!!!

miss-mitzi they would rather sing(if thats wot u call it!) bout killin people then go 2 a club an start a fight! ...well id rather go 2 a club an listen 2 some music that puts a stupid grin on my face an dance my ass off without some ass throwin punches!!!!

DJ STYLUS ..............Well Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss-mitzi well its true i neva saw a fight at any happy hardcore event(im sure there must have been some) but i went to a garage club in london not long ago an there was 2 fights b4 we even got in an every1 had such an attitude on em..... wots da point???!

DJ STYLUS The point is.....because they r wankers!!!

miss-mitzi yeah that may have something to do with it!!!

Charco TRUER WORDS NEVER SPOKEN!!!!!
I am going to write, just to see what they have to say,
and on the subject of a happy hardcore station,
**this was mentioned before**
HOW about a happy hardcore radio station for the UK/IRELAND?!?!?!
Every other country seems to have one? why not us???
The most i can get to happy hardcore is an hour played on kiss over here,
--shows how good it is getting, they never used to play anything???

................and Northants_DnB, what you said about "RAP"!!!!!!!
I COULDNT AGREE MORE!!!!!!!! its bloody useless!!!!

WE need to make our feelings more known, "RAP" encourages violence, Happy hardcore encourages HAPPINESS :))))

What the **** do people have against that!!!!!!
the world is loosing it........

DJ STYLUS They r trying to stop the amounta raves goin on in england i say they r the ones that r fkd up!!! Rap is shit its annoying black ppl constantly callin there selfs niggas and us whitties...I mean wot would happen if some white pop geeza got up and singin about niggas and packies he'd have his ass kicked, society is FKED Right to the ground!!!! and it fkn STINKS!!!

Charco the reason is probably that alot of people associate happy hardcore with "Drugs"!!!
Why?
What do people have against happiness?
A**HOLES

miss-mitzi KISS PLAY HAPPY HARDCORE......??????????????????????????????????????????? WHEN?

DJ STYLUS I know why they think of drugs, when they think of happy hardcore and the answer is becuase of the

miss-mitzi is rap music not associated with drugs????

miss-mitzi dit ov a waste of time just thinkin or drugs...innit?

DJ STYLUS Drugs are wot washed up loosers take when they wish they weren't alive anymore

Charco goes to show how stupid they are!!
they see the and automatically think its "bad"?!?!?
when i said kiss- i meant the radio station over here (106.0fm)
they play classics - although NOT all is happy hardcore, but alot is.
there is an hour played most nights, usually 9-10 on wed. and 7-8 or 8-9 on sun.
Happy hardcore is NEVER going to go away, no matter how much people try to bad name it!!! every club ive been in has ALWAYS sneaked loads of happy hardcore- and the crowd goes MENTAL!!

DJ STYLUS The l8 night sessions on kiss 100 are fkn wkd!!!

miss-mitzi i never listen to the radio mayb i should start

Charco arent they, "energy 106 (106.6)" play happy hardcore as a bonus tune at the end of the live show on sat nite!!
they done a full 2 hour set of happy hardcore before, ive asked him to do it again and the chances are good

DJ STYLUS Most radio stations are shit so i wouldnt bova.....I noticed u got anova star....well done that looks very impressive!!!.........No seriously /=P

miss-mitzi rite im movin to ireland!!!!!!

DJ STYLUS Ucan get it ere!!! in England u r from england rite??

Simon I thought It was Kiss 100 fm.

Sy.

miss-mitzi yeah but iv neva heard h hardcore on kiss

DJ STYLUS It is kiss 100 FM and they dont play happyhardcore they only play propa oldskool!!! like acen stuff!!!!

Simon I know when Bonkers 2/3 was out that Hixxy had an hour every week on Kiss but I've listened to it and I've never caught any hardcore lately. I know they play some oldskool but I don't even know when that is. There website is also crap and doesn't tell you what the dj's play during their session.

Sy.

DJ STYLUS Simon why ya gotta b so serious for all the time!!!! C'mon take a 5 min brake!!

Simon Im a happy person bet I got a better sense of humour than you.
Im only serious coz this topic I would really like to know if there is hardcore being played on the radio. I ain't gonna come on here and just tell jokes!!!

Sy.

DJ STYLUS Yep.....u know me right?????? OOOOOHHHHHHHH yeahhhhh of cause!!! Your sense of humor is lame so i must have less than no sense of humor......look dont try to start a fkn row i bin in 2many on this forum and dont wanna do it again and loose another 300 stars got it bud!!! =D

Simon And you wonder why you get in so many rows?

Sy.

DJ STYLUS I know its pretty fkn sweet huh?

Simon Some people are very skilled at constantly starting rows.

Sy.

DJ STYLUS Please stop

sammypoohuk Well howz about getting some tv thing or radio thing to see this topic. We might need more ppl to talk on here tho, cos at the mo its just northants_dnb and miss_mizti! no offence or ne fing but u 2 have been mostly speakin all the way thru this topic!

SaMmY
Simon I've tried to have my say but I think there kinda trying to collect a load of posts.

Sy.

DJ CURLY yeah that would be great
but i would definetaly have to hook up my tele to my stereo.
i bet if we put all the members on this sites life savings together we could afford to set a tv station up.
my life savings is two pence i'll spend it wisely.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
Enigmon Rappers are full of $hit, no argument there :) But RAP SELLS, because no life white losers who wanna be black listen to it all day, thinking that they will get tougher. It is not black dudes that I have no respect for, because that is their music, they have every right to like it. its the wanna be blacks.... young white kids acting like that. Stop listening to their songs and stop buying their labels, and there, you have a chance to have a happy hardcore channel. There won't be a happy hardcore channel untill there will be enough people willing to PAY CASH for it. I know I would gladly pay for such channel, if there is anyone with initiative to do this!

-= Raver Inside =-
DJ CURLY yeah man i hate those dumb ass white kids walking around like a gangsta
talkin shite listening to emimniminiminen who's about as hard as diareah(yeah u try and spell diarhea)
emininininininem tALKS that much waffle he'll put birdseye out of business

yes i do have the best sense of humour

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
davegage A happy hardcore channel on TV would be excellent, I would be more than happy to pay a small subscription fee as well.

"It's hardcore fever and its everywhere"
DJ CURLY the fact is it cost s*** loads to broadcast on tv and i dont think there are enough fans to support such a channel perhaps a digital radio station might be possible for some big hhc companies such as slammin vinyl or even the people behind the music like nick of bang!(he must have some dough)might have enough money to start one.

Charco there are loads of hhc fanatics, its just they are so spread out- no one realises how many people actually like it!!!
A radio would be nice, just convincing someone that its a good idea is the problem

DJ CURLY WELL THERES only 2000 people signed up to happyhardcore.com
and thats all around the world.
so i dont think theres enough poeple who like it.

Charco thats 2000 people!!!
firstly who have internet access and secondly, know about this place.
THERE ARE MANY MORE OUT THERE!!!! I GUARENTEE IT!!!!

Happy hardcore fanatics Loose CONTROL

silver You are only counting members... you are forgetting all the people that visit the site that are not members.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
farchid How many ppl visit this site in a day?

DJ Mouse there must be loads of ppl going on this site!

anyways,i think the main reason why no hardcore gets played on tv is because they'd have no footage to show,and even if it did there would be too much hassle and expense to make a video for a track that might only sell 1 or 2000 copies.

you have to remember that all the tunes we see on the tv are selling closer to 500,000 copies a week (especially those s**tty money making pop idols). money is being made so they have enough to make a video with it and pay back the advance. hardcore doesn't unfortunately

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Simon Yeah everytime i check the online users I see usually at least two guests.

Sy.

Annex *nods* always guests kickin around

doesn't haveta be video footage
as he said... like a digi cable, or satelite station...

for whatever reason, on digi cable (i have it so i'll use it as the example)
if you go to menu, you can go to music... and there's a buncha stations way high up.. that are essencially the same as listening to the radio.. the screen is just black.. though every so often when a song changes, your menu pops up and tells you the artist/title/label etc etc....

and if you go through the list it's like.. channel 500 is country... 501 is pop... 502 is 80's... etc etc (those are made up but that's basically how it runs)

it'd be FREAKIN cool if there was HHC

but i think yeah. .the problem as was stated is popularity... hhc is a niche genre for the most part *shrugs*
and though it MIGHT do well as such a station.. i doubt it'd be given a chance.. they know what sells... and hhc just isn't guaranteed enough i dont think for them...

just btw.... Justrich from here in winnipeg has a net radio show ever saturday now!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!
sorry.. just makes me super happy that rich is doin it, it's tres cool!
the link is somewhere on this site, i dunt feel like finding it ;)
(i'll edit the post later maybe and add it here)

Potatoe
Charco all true, but things can change........

Happy Hardcore Fanatics Loose Control

loser the hardcore scene is growing every day around the world, maybe soon there'll be a HHC station in every country!! would that not be sweet??

"rave is more than a night, it's a way of life" - wise words
djyogi ive got a idea y dont we all put everything we got of ourselves and lets make the biggest event ever but have it only dedicated to happyhardcore it will bring about an awarness of happy hardcore, maybe this way happy hardcore comes back, how about it maybe we should start a big partition or something every raver across the globe signs it, we show it to the government they agree and then weve got out dream back into reality which weve all beeen seeking.???
it could be an idea what ya reckon silver

djyogi ive got a idea y dont we all put everything we got of ourselves and lets make the biggest event ever but have it only dedicated to happyhardcore it will bring about an awarness of happy hardcore, maybe this way happy hardcore comes back, how about it maybe we should start a big partition or something every raver across the globe signs it, we show it to the government they agree and then weve got out dream back into reality which weve all beeen seeking.???
it could be an idea what ya reckon silver

Charco great idea, where will the event be heald though?
a world tour maybe???

farchid i beleive that may cost some gud money to do that too!

pacman stop hating on hip-hop it's completely irrelevant. the reason you get into so many fights northants is coz YOU pick them.

quote:

"Yep.....u know me right?????? OOOOOHHHHHHHH yeahhhhh of cause!!! Your sense of humor is lame so i must have less than no sense of humor......look dont try to start a fkn row i bin in 2many on this forum and dont wanna do it again and loose another 300 stars got it bud!!!"

you deserve to lose stars and posts you are the most uptight, arrogant member of the board. there, someone had to say it.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
djyogi It could be mustapha maybe we find the biggest parks in each country and do them there, imagine a 1 million crowd turn up, if that was possible, happy hardcore would be hitting it again, and im sure if u mentioned to some ppl who dont listen to happy hardcore anymore about the dj's that would be playing theyd come for sure thats about 1 million trancers and new house ppl here in australia whod be there, just imagine???

Charco there would be a 1million+ crowd,
think of all the people that would come crawling when they hear hhc being played through the air???
everyone would be **BOUNCING** for miles - see, even this wee nut is bouncing?
that would be sweet, i would follow the tour and be at every hhc session in EVERY country
so sweet is the music that we listen to------if only ppl woke up to whats right--
H-A-P-P-Y H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E

BOUNCE**BOUNCE**

DJ Mouse not everyone's into hhc remember. a big outdoor party won't attract a million ppl. but there'd be quite a few thousand at least

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Charco not alot of people listen to it, true,
but most of the people i know who dont listen to it that often, LOVe it when its played,
the sweet music would attract crowds from everywhere,

skies2049 It would be so cool to have a hhc tv station.
I really want a happy hhc radio station (none are around here)
Any type of electronic music is on past 1 imn the morning and I dont want to stay up that late to listen to that kind of music on the radio.

just dance........
farchid Well here in falkirk you either listen to hardcore where ever you go or you listen to that stupid goth shit and paint your face white and black!

i'm extremly afraid of them people why cant they all just get away, all dem scary face painters too then their would be no scary painted faces.

zarlon Shit, that would be an AWESOME idea..

I'd be parked in front of my TV 24/7.. unless you only mean a channel for digital cable.. :/ In which case, I'd have to harass my mom to order digital cable JUST so I could hear the new choons all the time.. hehe..

But I think a HHC music video channel would be way dope.. I wonder what kind of weird/wacky videos would be created.. *thinks*

Maybe when I start producing I'll make a hhc music video. hehehe.

big ups to hhc channel... I'd watch FOR SURE.. If only people out here weren't so closeminded.. :( because hey, it's all just hardcore!

.zarlon/ducky.
87071164/55441249
qwertyu imagine as well if sy made a videoi 4 his tunes with him mixin in frount of thousands that would be wicked

It took 3.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page