Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 General discussion.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Talk about anything happy hardcore releated.

DJ STYLUS Happy Hardcore related?????

2 things

1)Most of these topics here are NOT hardcore related

2)General discussion dont it mean generally about anything????

Not that i'm getting picky i'm just nosey!! =D

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
miss-mitzi ok so most of you lot are quite young.... how did u get into happy hardcore in the first place?

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS When I woz 13 mym8 who woz 15 had a bonkers2 vinyl and I borrowed it and I fkn diged it so I brought the 4X bonkers 2 vinyls off him for £10 and I woz happy from then on!!!

DJ STYLUS The 1st oldskool cd i got was illegal rave III which i got for swaping Super Mario Land on the game boy back in 1996 I think! Bagain, its now selling for £25+ across the net.

I later brought my 1st happy CD for £3 called HappyHardcore vol.1 by Sony That sells across the net at £14+

So I got good bargains!!!

Now I pay up to £30 for vinyls!!

Simon I met A Hardcore (I mean the oldskool stuff) DJ that used to play at Helter Skelter he was my brothers mates brother and introduced me to the stuff loved it then and then evolved with the music as it turned into Happy Hardcore.

Sy.

phoswh0re back in 99 a friend of mine took me to a lil "rave" event thing that was held in a mall....hahah....and they were all excited cuz this "dj justrich" guy *snicker* was spinning at it...so i went and loooooooved it...and yeah...ever since...ive been lisetening to happycore, along the way i found other genres and then raves!!...and it alllll came together....and now raves and justrich are no strangers to me! muahah!

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
Midway_raver well when i woz lil i herd all d aold skool stuff like dit but it was just "music" then bout 95 i went to a camp ( yes shamefully admits i woz a scout , but hey it gev me hardcore) n my mate was playing a "hardcore" tape n i was like hey what da fuk is this stuff:) n hav ebeen hooked ever since:) it mite av been 96 da camp but i remeber teh tune distinctly being "love boy" now...i dunno wot year that was released.....

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
justrich this time at band camp...

oh never mind,... i forget, it was really good though i'm sure.

:)

justrich

phoswh0re HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....
are you too elderly to remember rich???
J/K!!
:P

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
NightSoul for me it was when we all listened tae the rave stuff when i was in high school in 91' and then just went on from there - all kinds of hardcore years later :)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
Annex lol, oh me oh my ;)

for me... a female friend at the time was excited about musib by this band... yeah the band, it was called "happy hardcore" yeah... but... on the plus side from her i heard eyeopener, and nakatomi-children of hte night, and a few others
that set things in motion ;)

good buddy john funk useda be pretty big into raving here i guess, took Don Giovanni and I to our first party ( small parteh.. l8er hehe..) been raving since! despite the fact that funk stopped partying *shakes his fist*

Potatoe
DJ Mouse hmm,how did i get into it?
i was going on a trip to france when i was 13 and my mate had bonkers 1 on tape,i listened to it and fell in love with hardcore,so much that i smashed up the spice girls tape i had with me to smitherines :P

totally unrelated: this is my 900th post :D

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Annex congrats!!

for both smashing the spice girls tape, and the 900th post ;)

Potatoe
silver Way to drag up the oldest post on the board :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Mouse i was thinking the same silver...is this actually THE first?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
silver I think it is the oldest yes.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
BaDBoY Pirate Radio Introduced me To Happy Hardcore Properly, I had Heard Dribs And Drabs Since Around 93, but in 95 The Bug Hit Me !!
I Can Still Remember It,

Ahhhh Good Old Twilight Fm, Here In Hull
=o)

My M8 Dj Reverb (whome I Bought All His Hardcore Off A few Weeks Ago!) Was Spinnin' All The, Now Oldskool Classix....

Ahhh Good Times !!

Badboy.

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page