Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 pants are fun to wear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
purple_camelion Camelion here,
They definetly should make a pair of glow in the dark, fuzzy, blue, green, and yellow lepord print pants. They would be totaly cool! Of coarse you have to have some sort of cool silky fabrick in the inside because texture rocks!
Love you all,
Cam

farchid but if you put that glowstick glowwy stuff on you do you not go blue?

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
Jaide AHHH, I'M NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!!! ::grabs blanket::

Oops..sorry couldn't resist... :)~

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
lil_star i want to wear pants
but i dont like to

kitty
Jaide i'm wearing pants now..everyone can uncover thier eyes...heh anyway..i do like pants...i wear them a lot..actually it's been over 2 years since i've actually wore a pair of shorts...even in the summer...i'm making some cool pants right now though..they're black and have little glow in the dark stars on them (Thank you Wal-Mart!). They're gonna rock when they're finished. I make a lotta my own phat pants, it's fun..i've even made some for friends, and they love um!! Maybe i'll start making custom phat pants for the public if the demand is high enough..heh..i'll stop rambling now. :)~

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
farchid why are we talking about pants again?
hey you americans call trousers pants dont you?
us daft british call pants pants!

Oli G bah!
females should wear short short skirts... or hotpants at raves
gives me summat to stare at anyway
\o/

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by OliGhalebi:
bah!
females should wear short short skirts... or hotpants at raves
gives me summat to stare at anyway
\o/

"ENERGISE"

or candy skirt and underware then you can eat it.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Oli G yay sounds fun to me
gotta get me a ravergirl with some o them
:D

"ENERGISE"
miss-mitzi i have a pair ov white trousers that glow green under uv light they r a top pair.....luvvly!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS A glow in the dark pair of pants/????? Could come in hand?? How???? Still it'd b kewl 2 hav,,, Any thing that lights up in da dark is esential for repetative bangin'!!!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
miss-mitzi CYBERDOG sell some top kecks!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ STYLUS I dunno wot cyberdogs are also do u mean kegs???

miss-mitzi lol no i did mean kecks!!! cyberdog is a clothes shop sells flashing tops an some of the maddest clothes uv eva seen!!! i luv it!!!!

DJ STYLUS We got somethin like that ova ere, called spun out, the clothes are different, thats all i know!

miss-mitzi yead cool stuff the clothes that scares grannies! wicked stuff... dont get me started on my orange trousers ...also wicked!!!!........ hair dye that glows an changes colour!!!!.....heaven!!!

DJ STYLUS My sis had hair gel that turned her hair pink, she is fkn loopy, and she thinks im a nut cause i like hardcore!!

Simon Thats that glow in the dark hair gel I had some of that it was sh*t.

Sy.

DJ STYLUS aint it more of a womans thing though?????

miss-mitzi i keep changin my hair colour it is brite red at the moment... i play loud hardcore music an my neighbours are all old.... they must love me!!!

DJ STYLUS Exactly the same here. . . .except i dont gel my hair different colours!

miss-mitzi they do ask me to turn it down sometimes.... an they r mostly deaf so god knows how loud it is!!!! it sounds better loud anyway!!!!

DJ STYLUS Rave is only good uploud!!!...especially in a car that way u get all the little tramps at 10pm who get kicked out there house stearin at ya as u fkn bomb past wiv music they dont even undastand!!!

miss-mitzi totally with u.....lol like the way u put it!!!!

DJ STYLUS Its all true and its good fkn fun trust me!!!! I just need more powerful speakers really!!!

miss-mitzi car boot sale again,..... pair of technics speakers 4 twenty quid .... they r huge... mwah!

DJ STYLUS Hmmmmm these car boot sales sound intresting sounds like u get alotta good stuffz from there u've made my mind up im goin to one this sunday!!! I cannot wait =)

Simon At the weekend My car got broken into They stole my Sub, my Amp, 2 10x12 speakers and my cd player about £900's worth of equipment now I think I might just not bother with a stereo in my car.

Sy.

DJ STYLUS At the min ive only got a crappy sony Xplod sub 600w with a jenson 600w amp but i orderd a Alpine 1500w sub and Alpine 1500w Amp to give it a nice kick so the little kiddies can taste some of my sweet, sweet hardcore. U need a new stereo!!! U can not live without rave can u????

Simon No i can't it just makes you think though when you lose so much money just like that. I might have consider getting an alarm first then purchase/make a new stereo.

Sy.

Jaide i used to have blue hair...matched a pair of my pants perfectly...and i used to have pink hair and red hair and green hair, yeah it changed a lot of colors...now it's blonde...how boring.. Grr!

I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
NightSoul there was this guy that used tae live 4 door doon for me, this guy that the ultimate hairstyle, but it was the clour and the degin of top of his nut, his hair was bright yellow, and on the top of his head was the design of the classis acid smiley-

and also when he wore that smiley contact in his eye -

i think he's a drummer now for some band - just wee gigs and that -

have tae look him up sometime - the last time i was him was when the went out with my ex lol

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
farchid it's amazing how people can jump from the subject of pants to hair gel, to loud music and then back to hair gel

NightSoul baggy jeans

the ones that i think came over from the states in the early 90's - i think was 92 -

the ones with the red or green patch on the ass side

anyone remember those -

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
Peter_Gozenya Nightsoul, those are jnco's I dont remember which style though. They have come out with some super phatty's now check em out http://www.jnco.com/

Just cause your smart doesn't mean you can't act stupid!!!
NightSoul peter thank bud, ...............those jeans were the buzz @ the time, yoyu ahve have have a pair .............i was greedy @ the time i went for the red ass pair and the green ass pair ...........the best part about the jeans were the back pockets, they were great for ya bottle of buckfast or wit the other pocket make it 2 bottles of buckfast :) ...........and the from pockets were great for ya cigs and ya hash tin ..............

and thanks for the addy .........wil have a browse @ that ..........cause tho jeans were the shit .............

i want another pair ...................they still kick ass .......get is ass red patch green patch ..oh shuts up now lol

Peter_Gozenya I still have a pair of thier special edition ones, They were called the battle royal. Had a cool print on the right butt pocket and the back pockets could hold a 2 liter of soda EASY. They also have a 40" thats right 40" leg openings. Some real phattys huh?

Brian K i think any pant leg over 36" is an obsurd amount of denim =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Peter_Gozenya Brian you are absolutley right, the biggest i go now dayz is 23 inch

NightSoul those jeans went well it a pair of new balance trainers, ..................
addidas samba were also the trainers tae wear with the jeans!!
good width @ the bottom tae over over the tounge of ya trainers! ...........

DJ Pathfinder girls are strings fun to wear????

You can't see me,because i am the future.
miss-mitzi its gotta b evisu jeans!
strings...? do u mean g strings? no they aint fun 2 wear they r fkin annoyin an yet i still were em...... y? i dunno!

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page