Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers 15 Artwork + ecard here!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
whittle1 Rough draft, colour may be changed and extra features may be added
enjoy

*EDIT*
http://www.bonkers15.co.uk/
this-is-bonkers found the ecard, and uproar recognised the updated version
Uproar I posted this on the other Bonkers topic just before.

I'm quite happy with the artwork.
Evel Looks like we have gone back to the art work of bonekrs 9, 10 and 11. It will be back to cartoons when it goes old skool! LOL Not bad art work though, at least they have maneged to fit everyone on!
whittle1 Mike Di Scala is at the back cos they need to hide his fat body.
swansea247 ^^^ LOL

artwork looks good but i think it's a bit obvious that it aint final artwork
Needforspeed not so keen on it ! looks like a lord of the rings theme
Da Cunney Bugz aint impressed at all with the cover, hope the final is improved, its like a cross between harry potter n 8 camp men dressed in leather
DJ Vibalrush lol i thinks its pretty bad. Better than the others though, so much for "maturing the image".
All a bit gay really isnt it.
8 That looks sweet!
UKr4veR That is ****ing one pieace of ugly childish shit.

Please tell me it's fake...

It's harry potter theme, it's fake. Unless it's trying to attract the kids. No wonder people laugh when you say you like Hardcore look at the disgraceful covers on these albums.

whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by UKr4veR:
That is ****ing one pieace of ugly childish shit.

It's harry potter theme, it's fake. Unless it's trying to attract the kids. No wonder people laugh when you say you like Hardcore look at the disgraceful covers on these albums.

It aint a Harry Potter theme no way, the font is though.
I'm pretty sure it's X-Men
jenks Wasn't Bonkers X an X-men theme?
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
Wasn't Bonkers X an X-men theme?

That's right
But Hixxy, Sharkey and Scott Brown (ALL the DJ's who did mixes on 10) are the same characters that were on Bonkers 10, that are now on Bonkers 15 also
UKr4veR We should seriously start thinking about dropping this silly cartoon image now, it's rather old boring and it looks like it's for nursery kids.
jenks To be honest I'm having trouble believing this is even the real artwork, or anything remotely genuine...
whittle1
quote:
To be honest I'm having trouble believing this is even the real artwork, or anything remotely genuine...

Who knows!
It's floating around all the hardcore forums,not even sure if it's an X-Men or Harry Potter theme now. Might not be any of those. Might not even be the correct artwork bahhh bonkers bollocks.
DJBasehead
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Rough draft, colour may be changed and extra features may be added
enjoy

yea one of the best artwork of bonkers i've sin yet aprt from bonkers 10 i love dat artwork and the bonkers 8 the rezurrection oh and bonkers 11 forreverlution that one actually beats the rest.
UKr4veR
quote:
Originally posted by DJBasehead:
quote:
Rough draft, colour may be changed and extra features may be added
enjoy
*pic

yea one of the best artwork of bonkers i've sin yet aprt from bonkers 10 i love dat artwork and the bonkers 8 the rezurrection oh and bonkers 11 forreverlution that one actually beats the rest.

Shut up, just please shut up.
B.C Thats a Harry Potter theme with X-Men type characters. Probably a rough draft of many that has been made. This artwork can't be anything like what the final product will look like, don't fret folks.
DJBasehead oh.
dragonboy
quote:

i think you should shut up, im tired of listening to your insenceless bickering and putdowns.

its the cover, so live with it.
Comet I'm sorry, but what makes you think it's Harry Potter theme at all? The font is obviously Lord of the Rings. Man, even the title gives it away! "Legends of the Core". Maybe you guys should think a little harder because bashing the hell out of it.

Honestly, I've had it up to *here* with everyone complaining about the Bonkers art. They do a more comic book style and people say they look gay. They go back to the cartoon style and people just say it's kiddie and, "I don't want people thinking I listen to kiddy crap". Can they ever win? People just piss me off.
mark-ireland Rough is right, a lot more work needed,very bad.
ste aka cunt
quote:
That is ****ing one pieace of ugly childish shit.

well said my man looks like something a 6 year old has drawn
DarrenJ what a pile of poo, seriously
Lone Star
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
I'm sorry, but what makes you think it's Harry Potter theme at all? The font is obviously Lord of the Rings. Man, even the title gives it away! "Legends of the Core". Maybe you guys should think a little harder because bashing the hell out of it.

Honestly, I've had it up to *here* with everyone complaining about the Bonkers art. They do a more comic book style and people say they look gay. They go back to the cartoon style and people just say it's kiddie and, "I don't want people thinking I listen to kiddy crap". Can they ever win? People just piss me off.

sigh, what do you want... There's always but ALWAYS gonna be people bitching at artwork... and this statement doesn't only apply to cd covers.

Ugly or not, I fail to see the HUGE importance of the matter.

My two canadian cents,
Peter
Comet
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Star:
Ugly or not, I fail to see the HUGE importance of the matter.

Agreed.
1up hmmmmm
it looks kinda weird. hmmmm
i still think the cartooney stuff is better xD
SERA This.. im not keen on. though i like all the cartoony artwork of the older bonkers!

i wish people would stop saying "its kiddie crap" ect ect....so what?
1up
quote:
Originally posted by SERA:
This.. im not keen on. though i like all the cartoony artwork of the older bonkers!

i wish people would stop saying "its kiddie crap" ect ect....so what?

ahah i thinks so too :)
this-is-bonkers i think this is stunning!!!! absoublty amazing..but if the ppl who are slagging it off have yet to read ITS A DRAFT!!! not the actuall thing...for me it had a LOTR thing goin on with the text it alos have a bonkers 11 thing goign on with hixy sharkey and scott outfits..but its still MIND BLOWING!!!!!
this-is-bonkers ps: i also think you ******* who are puttign it down would stop callign it kiddie work!!! if a 6 yr drew it it wud be all squiggles and stick men!! get an artistic eye you morons!!!
dj_excy looks pretty kool to me! i like it
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by this-is-bonkers:
ps: i also think you ******* who are puttign it down would stop callign it kiddie work!!! if a 6 yr drew it it wud be all squiggles and stick men!! get an artistic eye you morons!!!

12 year olds are also kids and you need to get an artistic eye if you think it looks good.

Personally i like the style and glad they ditched those damn heads, its no longer 1997. It needs a hell of a lot more work as it looks shoddy at the moment

Entity I thought the artwork style was only going to be changed slightly? It's alright, it just strikes me as a sort of Matrix / Harry Potter hybrid thingy.

...........And I still think Re-Con looks like Elvis.
Roberticus I don't care about the cover, I listen to the music/cds =)
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by Roberticus:
I don't care about the cover, I listen to the music/cds =)

i think you may be onto something there
this-is-bonkers yeah..i think he does LOL

were all bitching bout th artwork and it the music that counts LOL
but still that cover has not been changed slightly!!! that has been chnaged ALOT..
whittle1

or

hmmm which font?
bulby_g I assume this is just a rough concept? Could work with some altering.
95_was_the_time looks a bit gh3y but it's just a draft so i will shut up
steve O Defo don't like it. What I wanna know is why pictures of the DJ's have to be on the front, why not have a cool design like hardcore tsunami or something?!
ste aka cunt
quote:
ps: i also think you ******* who are puttign it down would stop callign it kiddie work!!! if a 6 yr drew it it wud be all squiggles and stick men!! get an artistic eye you morons!!!

rrrrrrrrr poor boo boo dont get all upset you will soon grow out of it
UKr4veR I really think it's fake, anyone who says it amazing and one of the best get your eyes washed man. It looks like work of a pedophile to get kids in his van on a sunday afternoon.
deanoooooo It dont look to bad. a bit more work on it and it will look ok. its better than the last few!!
Needforspeed gammer looks freaking scared ..looks like the guy back is gonna pump him
this-is-bonkers "rrrrrrrrr poor boo boo dont get all upset you will soon grow out of it"

yeeah so will you.....

tha_cheek To corny,
quote:
aint impressed at all with the cover, hope the final is improved, its like a cross between harry potter n 8 camp men dressed in leather

Uproar To be honest, I don't think its the real artwork at all.

It looks so unprofessional. Although, I love Dougal's hair.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:
To be honest, I don't think its the real artwork at all.

It looks so unprofessional. Although, I love Dougal's hair.

I'm pretty sure it aint fake, Silver never posts news on the home page if he knows it's not true.
And about Dougal, wow his face looks so much life like, whilst Gammer looks like a tubby toddler
mnmcandiez I hate any artwork for hardcore.
Its all cheap
warped_candykid It does look like Harry Potter to me. Which ones are Douagl and Gammer? I do like the cartoon covers better though.
jenks I'm pretty sure Whittle is right actually, Hixxy has posted about it on the htid forums...

p.s I think that is the Lord of the Rings font, not the Harry Potter one.
whittle1
quote:
p.s I think that is the Lord of the Rings font, not the Harry Potter one.

You gotta be right, it is Lord of the Rings font
I think that bright blue lightning in the background makes it seem like Harry Potter.
yaddam205 Yea, it's not bad, best part of it is the Title "Legends of the Core"
Mr Raver to harry botter for me, still will be good tho its the music that counts the most Hardwired 2 is mint!!!! n im a chav
Da Cunney Bugz scrap the dodgy charecters altogether, jst sum smart modern graphics that jump owt at ya! tink hardcore heaven has used animation extremely well n the covers look ace but bonkers covers jst dnt do it for me
bLOODY_dAN I'm sorry, but that artwork blows major balls. I seriously think it needs work.
-RAVIN9- not impressed in the slightest a bit of texture or detail would be nice, its too bland.
DJBasehead
quote:
Originally posted by dragonboy:
quote:

i think you should shut up, im tired of listening to your insenceless bickering and putdowns.

its the cover, so live with it.

i totally agree ravers an ass.
Triquatra its not very original...
shent19 I think the font and background look ok, but the pics of the DJs aren't very impressive IMO. Overall, i don't think its very eyecatching or interesting. Hope the music on there is better than the cover
bristolboy05 the track listing looks pretty good if u ask me.
originalnutta who gives a sh!t if about the artwork? As long as the the album is sweet on the ears, which im sure it will be, then wots the f*ckin problem ppl?
Roberticus
quote:
Originally posted by originalnutta:
who gives a sh!t if about the artwork? As long as the the album is sweet on the ears, which im sure it will be, then wots the f*ckin problem ppl?

Amen. How often do you go buy a CD because the cover looked nice?
this-is-bonkers this is a bit of fake work....
:-P i think its a little improvment LMAO!!!!

[URL=http://www.theimagehosting.com][/URL]
whittle1 hehe, pretty cool ^^
has anyone got the final artwork though? i really wanna see if there's gonna be any improvement with it.
and also anybody know if Hixxy & Re-Con tracklist is going to be changed a little like Dougal & Gammer's.
or will it just stay the same?
bLOODY_dAN I was woundering the same thing.
Leto Well, I hate to break this news. But it looks like that might be the final artwork. Just look at http://www.resist-music.com/.

It looks like this might be it, because it is on their website. Even if this is the first draft, the next drafts will follow the same basic model.
Jon O-T
quote:
this is a bit of fake work....
:-P i think its a little improvment LMAO!!!!
*pic*

Guessing you use graffiticreator.net too? Nice work though mate
this-is-bonkers yeah i did...it makes pretty cool logos...
whittle1 Also never knew that each DJ on bonkers chose there own partner, thought Resist just chose it for them.
Don't think Dougal would have chose Gammer as his favourite DJ to mix with if they weren't such good mates.
bonkers til i die WOT R U ALL TLKIN BOUT THA NEW BONKERS 15 ARTWORK IS ACE U DNT NO WOT U R ON BOUT I GIV PROPS 2 THA GUY THAT MADE IT N I AM BONKERS TIL I DIE COZ ITS THA BEST N U ALL CAN STICK IT WERE THE SUN DNT SHINE (UP UR JAPS EYE)...
SCOTT BROWN IS THA BEST MIXER EVA N THA ARTWORK IS ACE.....
**** U ALL BONKERS 15 RULES...
Uproar This is the real artwork.

Hixxy posted this on the HTID Forums:

quote:
Originally posted by Hixxy:
not a massive fan of it - bit gutted but, it is a step in the right direction, the guy who done the drawings only had a few weeks on it and is a bit dissapointed with the out come himself - the mixes tho. i personally have really enjoyed listening through them

jenks
quote:
Originally posted by bonkers til i die:
WOT R U ALL TLKIN BOUT THA NEW BONKERS 15 ARTWORK IS ACE U DNT NO WOT U R ON BOUT I GIV PROPS 2 THA GUY THAT MADE IT N I AM BONKERS TIL I DIE COZ ITS THA BEST N U ALL CAN STICK IT WERE THE SUN DNT SHINE (UP UR JAPS EYE)...

AWWW BONKERZ IS DA BESTEST!!!11one1

Grow up...
whittle1 quote by Hixxy on HTID forums:

quote:
not a massive fan of it - bit gutted but, it is a step in the right direction, the guy who done the drawings only had a few weeks on it and is a bit dissapointed with the out come himself - the mixes tho. i personally have really enjoyed listening through them
NathanD I can't see anything wrong with the old Bonkers covers??? They were original and are a part of what Bonkers is! I think they should stick with their original style but maybe tweak it slightly rather than try and change it completely!

As the saying goes... 'If it isn't broken... don't fix it!'
this-is-bonkers bonkers til i die! u need to get some friggin persective, what are you like 8!!! were jus bitchin bout how bad/good the artwork looks we dont really care because at teh end of the days all that matters is the friggin tunes!!! so go shove ur head down ya japs eye, you little teeny bopper!!

i meani will say it know! i really like the bonkers 15 artwork to look at but as a bonkers fan its killing me! because i want to see bright colours and amusing caricatures, but like i said who caers about the cover its the mixes that count!!!!
DJSmalds it does look abit cheesy, i dont fink tht will b the final design! but thn again its 'bonkers' it doesnt need 2b the best! i like the cartoon covers... like 13 and 14 (since there the only 1s i own, cos iv only been listenin 2hardcore for a yr now!) iv seen the ova covers like 10 and 11 and i fink they look gd! but neva mind ita a cover, ur not buyin it 4the cover ru? u buy it 4the music!!!

HTID!!!!!!!!
whittle1
quote:
bonkers til i die! u need to get some friggin persective, what are you like 8!!! were jus bitchin bout how bad/good the artwork looks we dont really care because at teh end of the days all that matters is the friggin tunes!!! so go shove ur head down ya japs eye, you little teeny bopper!!

i meani will say it know! i really like the bonkers 15 artwork to look at but as a bonkers fan its killing me! because i want to see bright colours and amusing caricatures, but like i said who caers about the cover its the mixes that count!!!!

True, and also it's only a debate we are having bonkers til i die, no worries and nothing personally should be happening just through a discusion on this forum
UKr4veR
quote:
WOT R U ALL TLKIN BOUT THA NEW BONKERS 15 ARTWORK IS ACE U DNT NO WOT U R ON BOUT I GIV PROPS 2 THA GUY THAT MADE IT N I AM BONKERS TIL I DIE COZ ITS THA BEST N U ALL CAN STICK IT WERE THE SUN DNT SHINE (UP UR JAPS EYE)...

Hahahahah Troll rating 6/10
bonkers til i die u r all weird coz tha ark work of 1 to 15 are ace n how can u rag them there ace cumon n u lot think ur hardcore fans ha i spit in ur face wel dun 2 tha artist of tha bonkers cds
jenks Ha ha, what are you doing up so late on a school night?
bonkers til i die yo jenks u tolkin 2 me
jenks What do you think?
this-is-bonkers what a moron! LMAO! r u just in it for the covers bonkers til i die? because its the music that counts!, no go to bed and get ur mummy to tuck you in so you dont get loose on here again with the REAL hardcore fans!
DJSmalds
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
aint impressed at all with the cover, hope the final is improved, its like a cross between harry potter n 8 camp men dressed in leather

about you thinkin its like harry potter... wel if you look bac at 14 its star wars, because the last star wars film had jsut came out, and now its harry potters turn! so they might of based it on that dont u think!!

i still think its good!
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by DJSmalds:
quote:

about you thinkin its like harry potter... wel if you look bac at 14 its star wars, because the last star wars film had jsut came out, and now its harry potters turn!

but harry potter has come out about a month before bonkers 15 does
and star wars last year came out around about the same week as bonkers 14 did

Comet
quote:
quote:
quote:

about you thinkin its like harry potter... wel if you look bac at 14 its star wars, because the last star wars film had jsut came out, and now its harry potters turn!

but harry potter has come out about a month before bonkers 15 does
and star wars last year came out around about the same week as bonkers 14 did

Why are people still thinking it's the Harry Potter font?
bonkers til i die im not goin 2 bed coz i am 15 dip shit i go 2 bed wen i wnt so **** u n yeh it is tha songs dat counts so y r u complainin bout tha cover its not tha cover ur afta so shut up n stop winein bout it n accept that its da cover (u clubland fan i am tha true bonkers fan so shuv it ha ha ur a shit dance fan n u call ur self a bonkers/hardcore fan u discust me).

BONKERS TIL I DIE DA TRUE FAN
N GIV IT UP $ MC HOOP N DJ D THER DA BEST
HOOP RECORDS TIL I DIE YO.
jenks If you put your point across without all those spelling/grammatical errors people will take you alot more seriously.
Da Cunney Bugz
quote:
bonkers til i die! u need to get some friggin persective, what are you like 8!!! were jus bitchin bout how bad/good the artwork looks we dont really care because at teh end of the days all that matters is the friggin tunes!!! so go shove ur head down ya japs eye, you little teeny bopper!!

go ave a poo dik ed n calm down, we aint sayin the covers matter more just talking bowt what we think bowt it

Dj Esi lord of the rings theme i think i hope they finish it cause it looks s*** at the moment
Carnutz hmmm the cover look allright to me.. i think its snazzy
Dj Esi ma m8 likes it i think he needs his head examined until they finish it
BAD_WES all 8 people legends eh? Umm, ill say 4 and maybe a 5th with neophyte but, recon, Gammer (good, but not legend) and marc smith...eh
Needforspeed who is marc smith really ...dont think ive heard of him before
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
who is marc smith really ...dont think ive heard of him before

he is a brilliant freeform DJ mate, been going for a long long time now, and i think he did deserve a place at some point in his career to do a mix on bonkers

Dj Esi ^^^ i agree but i think UFO should have a cd too
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
^^^ i agree but i think UFO should have a cd too

Actually i think that UFO would have been Hixxy's second DJ choice to mix with
Jon O-T Would also be nice to see a Darren Styles CD. That double Dj mix on Bonkers 12 with him and Breeze was great. Havn't got any mixes from just him.
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by Jon O-T:
Would also be nice to see a Darren Styles CD. Havn't got any mixes from just him.

Buy Hardcore heaven 2: Reloaded. Its mixed by Sy & Styles.
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by Jon O-T:
Would also be nice to see a Darren Styles CD. That double Dj mix on Bonkers 12 with him and Breeze was great. Havn't got any mixes from just him.

Cd 1 of Clubland Hardcore Xtreme is mixed by Styles.

Kat
whittle1 I think the artwork's quite good, but you can tell that they have put it together in a small amount of time. Even Hixxy admitted that, and also it hasn't been changed one bit from it's rough draft, the rough draft was actually the finished product!!
Dilligaf I recon its mad that there changing the artwork, needed a change but caus it looks like a bite on Lord of the rings they should all be obvious characters like Scott Brown = Gandelf
Hixxy = Frodo
Golum = ??? (HA HA)
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
I recon its mad that there changing the artwork, needed a change but caus it looks like a bite on Lord of the rings they should all be obvious characters like Scott Brown = Gandelf
Hixxy = Frodo
Golum = ??? (HA HA)

haha you what mate!?
this-is-bonkers www.bonkers15.co.uk need i say more................
whittle1
quote:
www.bonkers15.co.uk need i say more................

the e-cards NEVER get finished properly until about a week before the release of the product!

Triquatra heh, they spelt neophyte wrong on the e-flyer :P
Uproar

I'm sure Hixxy is fatter than that?
this-is-bonkers Hixxy is not fat LMAO!
i noticed they spelt neophtye wrong aswell :-P

can't wait to enter the compotiton!!! and KOOl! new merch!!
BlueYoshi liken the artwork hope the music is as good :D
whittle1
quote:
Hixxy is not fat LMAO!

Hixxy is fat though
Seriously, like 16 stone.
And they have also made sure Re-Con (Elvis Presely) has stood firmly at the back to hide his fat body. Thinking about it it's really stupid all that artwork, it makes them out as if to be some superheros when hixxy and re-con as just obese middle aged men.
NeXuS
quote:
im not goin 2 bed coz i am 15 dip shit i go 2 bed wen i wnt so **** u n yeh it is tha songs dat counts so y r u complainin bout tha cover its not tha cover ur afta so shut up n stop winein bout it n accept that its da cover (u clubland fan i am tha true bonkers fan so shuv it ha ha ur a shit dance fan n u call ur self a bonkers/hardcore fan u discust me).

BONKERS TIL I DIE DA TRUE FAN
N GIV IT UP $ MC HOOP N DJ D THER DA BEST
HOOP RECORDS TIL I DIE YO.

HAHAHAHHAHA... bonkers til i die i really have to thank you I havent laughed that hard since Bush became president. Its a period. use it.
"BONKERS FAN IN DA HOUZE RIEHT HERE YO WOOT WOOT TILL I DIE YO WOOT WOOT."
quote:
I'm sure Hixxy is fatter than that?

LMAO @ pic
quote:
Thinking about it it's really stupid all that artwork, it makes them out as if to be some superheros

It really does look like their trying too hard on an image. I almost wanna tell them to get over themselves... "LEGENDS OF THE CORE" hahaha. Although im not cuz i know the contribution they each give ^.^

But what WOULD be a good idea is:
quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
caus it looks like a bite on Lord of the rings they should all be obvious characters like
Scott Brown = Gandelf
Hixxy = Frodo
Golum = ??? (HA HA)

I really would love to see that!
whittle1
quote:
www.bonkers15.co.uk need i say more................

Just like to point out that microsite launches next week so keep your eyes peeled for it.
Also some pretty neat new clothes from Bonkers 15 which are quite cool, they should be up on that site next week.
Slasher lol at diligat

anyway, could someone tell me who's who from that pic? -.-

this bonkers cartoon art smells.
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Slasher:
lol at diligat

anyway, could someone tell me who's who from that pic? -.-

(from left to right)
Dougal, Marc Smith, Sharkey, Re-Con, Hixxy, Neophyte, Gammer, Scott Brown.
And yes it is a bit of a random order isn't it!
Uproar The eCard is finally finished.

http://www.bonkers15.co.uk/
DJSmalds
quote:
quote:
Hixxy is not fat LMAO!

Hixxy is fat though
And they have also made sure Re-Con (Elvis Presely) has stood firmly at the back to hide his fat body. Thinking about it it's really stupid all that artwork, it makes them out as if to be some superheros when hixxy and re-con as just obese middle aged men.

wel if u fink about it! thy are superheros.... superheros of hardcore! and since this is goin 2b the last bonkers thy might aswel go out wit a bang! 'Legends Of The Core'.... need i say more!
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Slasher:

If they would have used the same drawing style as in B9, that cover would have been awesome, now its just a bit boring.
CrushOnHardcore The tune that is playing on the background is amazing, I will buy it 4 sure..
Never mind i'm from holland..
whittle1
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hixxy is not fat LMAO!

Hixxy is fat though

wel if u fink about it! thy are superheros.... superheros of hardcore! and since this is goin 2b the last bonkers thy might aswel go out wit a bang! 'Legends Of The Core'.... need i say more!

Don't get the idea in your head that this is the last Bonkers because it might not be grrr!
katrinar50 What a let down that e-card is

I hate the TV ad

On the e-card I keep dragging the menu around to cover up the pics of the dj's cos I don't like them either.

And what about that track from Styles and Breeze - Love Garden - first heard it on Hardcore Nation the other week and thought wtf this is trance not hardcore! (I do like it but is defo not Hardcore)

I have been going off Bonkers since 13 so will not be rushing to buy this one.
Kat
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
What a let down that e-card is

I think its the best eCard yet. Far better than the other eCards.
whittle1 Bah average e-card, dislike the TV ad although it's the best one yet!!! Half of the tracks sound decent, the other half i aint to keen on but as usual i will grow to like them
billybigballs2005 Did the bonkers team comission some alcoholic ex-members of the "johnny quest" cartoon team to make that tv advertisement??

Snow boarding down a mountain and then ending with the cringe inducing "justice league" style cover art..

dear god.

Was half expecting to see Tony the frosties tiger jump out at the end before high fiving them and saying "their g-g-g-g-great".

Total bolix of a presentation.

Real shame seeing as this has the potential to be one of the best CD's yet in the series.

They had the opportunity to "grow it up" in terms of marketing, but they just shat all over that.
Needforspeed i cant see the tv ad ...i only hear sound ..zzzZZZz
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
i cant see the tv ad ...i only hear sound ..zzzZZZz

Believe me it doesn't get any better with visuals It is exactly as bad as described above by billybigballs.

Kat
Dj Esi i cant see the vid either but the guy talking just put me off seeing it anyway to hey amazing and in ya face but will be great cd box set prob the best bonkers since bonkerX (my favorite one)
Jon O-T I liked the visuals and the music. Just not too keen on the booming deep voice, sounds too exadurated if ya know what I mean?
Dj Esi what a bunch of F***ing weaners HMV are take a look at this and read it carefully

Bonkers: Volume 15: Leaders Of The Core: 4cd

now what is wrong with it what a bunch of donuts and that is on their site LOL

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=-1&simpleSearchString=bonkers+15&primaryID=-1

dragonboy i dont get it????
they r just selling the cd???
zelachang piece of crap advertisements..
oh well, im sure the music on the sharkey/ms will be worth it
B.C That Heaven 7 - Dance Me tune is quality.
billybigballs2005 Anyone else think all 8 DJ's look like a dodgey steroid pumped version of kratwerk in that cover art?

Actually wait, Kraftwerk crossed with the xmen.

*the mind boggles*
tha_cheek Top stuff :) love the ecards, adds to the excitment
whittle1 haha they've made a mistake on the ecard:

CD 4: Dougal & Grammer

foooooools :)
Uproar I'm looking forward to Monday. This CD is going to be interesting.
Da Cunney Bugz love the e-card, it only £2 for the ringtones aswell which is gud, the visual to the advert dnt appear on my p.c though??? overall - very impressed!
whittle1
quote:
I'm looking forward to Monday. This CD is going to be interesting.

Me and you both matey, the highlight of this week is looking forward to next Monday

Dj Esi
quote:
what a bunch of F***ing weaners HMV are take a look at this and read it carefully

Bonkers: Volume 15: Leaders Of The Core: 4cd

now what is wrong with it what a bunch of donuts and that is on their site LOL

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=-1&simpleSearchString=bonkers+15&primaryID=-1

they changed it it seem they learn from their mistakes LOL
hyperdance this isnt looking overly impressive, looks like sharkey n mark smith are going 2 take the albul this time with best disk.
B.C ^^^Sharkey always does.
Dj Esi
quote:
Originally posted by B.C:
^^^Sharkey always does.

here here some say that sharkeys disc is the worst disc and bonkers and ruins it for people and that he should be trown off personally i think that if sharkey wasnt there that bonkers wouldnt sell half as many copies as it does now someone did start a forum on here about throwing sharkey off bonkers yeah they are entitled to opinion but he makes bonkers complete ;)
billybigballs2005
quote:
quote:
^^^Sharkey always does.

here here some say that sharkeys disc is the worst disc and bonkers and ruins it for people and that he should be trown off personally i think that if sharkey wasnt there that bonkers wouldnt sell half as many copies as it does now someone did start a forum on here about throwing sharkey off bonkers yeah they are entitled to opinion but he makes bonkers complete ;)

Whoever thinks that sharket should get thrown off bonkers:

Should get taken outside.

Get their legs and arms chopped off.

Get papercuts on their eyelids.

Set fire to their armpits.

Take their eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Force fed petrol to a nozzle.

Ignited, burnt alive and then final, shat on.

End of story.

Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by billybigballs2005:
Whoever thinks that sharkey should get thrown off bonkers:

End of story.

I think everyone will agree with that 110%.
Dj Esi
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^Sharkey always does.

End of story.

i ccouldnt agree more sharkey completes bonkers like fish and chips with no sauce :( or a ps2 with a 100 games and no controller :( or even worse every bonkers collection but no hi fi:(:(:(:( take alook at this then

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9857&SearchTerms=sharkey,bonkers&whichpage=1

got locked for legall reasons acording to silver so you cant reply but you can send a pm to the maker of it ;) lol
Chris B
quote:
[http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9857&SearchTerms=sharkey,bonkers&whichpage=1

thats made my day i remember that thread when i first started coming on this site. That dj spex guy had his own site that was hilarious what a giggle.
whittle1
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^Sharkey always does.

End of story.

BillyBigBalls you sound like a very disturbed individual!! Do any of your fetishes include something to do with your big balls, if they are of course big at all??
tha_cheek looking forward to Sharkey & Marc Smith
Dj Esi
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^Sharkey always does.

End of story.

BillyBigBalls you sound like a very disturbed individual!! Do any of your fetishes include something to do with your big balls, if they are of course big at all??

strong opinion but got noticed ;) ps SHARKEY RULES
whittle1
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^Sharkey always does.

End of story.

strong opinion but got noticed ;) ps SHARKEY RULES

Yis yis point taken and you're right don't worry
this-is-bonkers has the artwork changed at all? a few peopel have said it has but i cant see anything differnt...

you cant throw sharkey of bonkers! sharkey made bonkers along with hixxy!!!
whittle1
quote:
has the artwork changed at all? a few peopel have said it has but i cant see anything differnt...

Not really, maybe one or two small features changed. The only thing i can see however is that the faces are much more darker on each character on the actual cover.
Jon O-T
quote:
sharkey made bonkers along with hixxy!!!

Exactly, he has been there since Bonkers 1. He can't be thrown out.

He deserves to stay for his dedication and the fact that a lot of people love his music. And even though his genre is not my favorite, I still admire the guy.

Freeform god!

Enough said.
this-is-bonkers too right!! im not into frrform that much but his mixes do it for me every time :-P

It took 8.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page