Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 i blame hhc for my crap education?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ CURLY well firstly i blame crap teachers
but secondly hhc has played a part in my declining brainyness
cus when i was trying to my work i kept singing tunes in my head
and forgot what to do.
i dont really care cus it was only i.t which i wonder why i picked it now anyway
oh i remember so i could come on this site and listen to radio which also distracts me from my work thanks silver.

"why do people say its always in the last place you look, of course it is your not gonna carry on looking for it after you've found it."
Hard2Get If you have a crap education you can blame no one but yourself :)

kg4 huh

"We'll always be together, forever for it seems. We'll always be together in electric dreams. "
DJ STYLUS Hey u cant blame happyhardcore for nothin apart from bein kewl!!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
o0sameyeam0o calm down alll! hes just showin how much he loves hardcore, but still pay attention in skool!

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
sammypoohuk blame the teachers........dont blame hardcore................

SaMmY
DJ Mouse i'm the opposite in the car,put a hardcore tune on and i'm soooo much better at driving
LOL

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
silver DREAMSCAPE2002: schools important...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Brian K i think you have as much of a case as that guy that is trying to sue fast food companies for making america obese =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
miss-mitzi i wish i would ov made more ov an effort at school.... cant blame hhc tho it was slightly b4 it came out!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
dj hazza i cant blame hhc for my crap education but i can blame it for giving me smething better study

GARAGE..is where u keep u car..
HOUSE..is where u live
HARDCORE is HOW you live...
Love Monkey I think you've all got me beat. The only thing i can blame hardcore for is having a FANTASTIC time while i was at uni!!!

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"
DJ-SK8
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
If you have a crap education you can blame no one but yourself :)

Thats vary true caus i spent this hole year blaming my problems on thoer ppl and just giving excuses on y a wouldn't do my work, and now i realize that i'v screwed my self over for this hole year caus i'v been selfish and stupid, and it tought me a serious lession in life.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
Simon Yeah blame yurself but It can be coz of crap teachers coz I've had some of those in the past!!!!! I wish I'd done better at skool too.

Sy.

Underloop Dreamscape: pay attention in class dude, its well worth it in the long run

Matthew aka Cyclone/Underloop
--------------------------
"Wait a minute, thats not the Monsterometer, its the Frog Exagerator"
Dream-Scape ok i am in year 10, trust me THERE is no point on say do well in school it goes from in one ear and out of the other, if your bad in school your never going to change no matter wot they do to u. if your good in school your going to be good all your school life but if u turn out like me (( if I skive another lession my dad will get a find of £2500 :( )) who got away with sooooo many skiveings, if your a skiver u will know we only do it to see if we get away with it and when we do we do it again and again !! my tactic was (( go to regy get my name down, do till after dinner get my name down again. and I always got away with it. but when I got caught they found out that I did nearly every afternoon ( I never got done for skiveing morning ) in winter :P . the sxhool rang my dad and told me to bring me in and all i got it a one week report :P plus the letter if i skive again i will get a fine.

Bonkers forever
DJ Mouse haha i used to scive nearly every monday afternoon and they never found out :P

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Weird Fish You'll get a fine???....what?? is that a crime over there????
I did it all the time, got caught once and did get expelled once and the other time I was
expelled cause I came in late EVEYDAY!!!...even though havin' a car, I always manage to
be late...no matter how early I wake up.
Then I'll be racing hell on the road..playing hardcore tunes offcourse...passing by every
car trying to make a 8 min ride of a 20 min ride, I did quiet made it a few times...and
sometimes I wouldn't even bother...hihihi
I'm not good in school, not bad either...guess I'm average..I find it hard to keep up with
the lesson plan (depends on the teacher) but always manage to keep it up...
So keep going to school everyday...if it goes from in one ear and out of the other...well, we got to keep it flowing then...hihihi

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
Brian K what in the hell is a skiver?! damn brits, what ever happened to just plain ol' "cutting class"? =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Simon Where I went to school a skiver was someone who took the day off by faking an illness. A bunker was a person who skipped lessons basically to go down the pub I used to do that you never get caught in a pub.

Sy.

DJ Mouse to skive = to play truant/skip school

DJ Mouse
kayleigh as most ppl know on here im only 14 and i dont go to school,hated it worst place you can spend yourlife but i do regret bein bad , good has come out of it though im doin wel for myself and doin wat i enjoy and got loads of expeirience so its not to bad but bein stupid at school is nobody elses fault but the person whos doin the mick takin and it does mess your life up!!!! but i did have sum good times tantalizin the teachers!!lol!!

"god made coke,yeah he made pepsi,wen he made me he made me sexy" xxkayleighxx
DJ CURLY for me its like shall i go to school or stay at home and listen to a tape pack?
for some reason the answer never changes.
or i take a personal stereo to school and listen to it in class which is well funny when the teacher asks me a question and i cant hear.

"why do people say its always in the last place you look, of course it is, your not gonna carry on looking for it after you've found it."
Simon Yeah I lost count though of how many tapes I had nicked off me by teachers and players for that matter. Some I never got back!!!! Might have to organise a trip back to school to gather some of my old stuff.

Sy.

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page