Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 If u were to have one record!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
joltzy U cant find it any were want it so bad and would pay any dollar amount what would it be? STEAM TRAINZ for me the original i cant find it any were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOLTZ

Weird Fish It would be "beautiful noise" can't find it, dont remember who's it from,
I know it's a gabba track '97/'98, but sounds really HHC...
I just get fuzzed away by that track...
But when I do get it there will be always that other one and another one
and another one.....dude it never ends, I tell you

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
Dragalian Well, if I would be able to have that one record I've been looking for... oh wait, I bought it 2 days ago... nevermind. I finally found Double Dutch - Make Em' Bounce/Cubic 99' record from Blatant Beats off of the Flip Records Website. The only copy they had, and I get it next Thursday!!!!

Hey, you might be sayin' "That's not rare as rare as what I'm trying to get my hands on." But it is very rare to me.

Wait, I just thought of my new signature...

(Why can't I think up a fkn signature!!!!!!)
DJ Mouse it's an impossibility,but if i were to have one record it would be toytown,the unreleased version

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
DJ Pathfinder aphex twin - hangable auto bulb

and for hhc think dj fuze nothing compares.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
milo well, i guess this would be quite the harcore event if poeple got the record they've been dieing for =)

mine would probably (right now atleast) the remix of freestyler by weaver.

"It's all good..."
sammypoohuk i wud want antisocial "whistle" i cant find it newere so if u no were i can get i help me!!!

SaMmY
Annex if i where to have just one record....

i'd never be satisfied ;)

(though i have a feeling it might be elysium... it just makes me feel so warm n fuzzy hehe)

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
BaDBoY Steam Train.. Got It !!!

Double Dutch - Make Em Bounce.. got It !!

Toytown, Got ALL The Versions.. Includin The United Dance remix !!

Antisocial aka hixxy And sunset - whistle.. ep#1.. got it !!
heheheheh

=op

i would go a bit further back and say summats like smart e - sesame's treat !!

wud love dat on vinyl !!

Badboy.
virus ugh.. i dont like the original steamtrain very much.. the vinylgroover & dna mix on NEP 16 is far better i think..

and for record, i'd say the house crew - euphoria (nino's dream) on production house 47r

CDJay For me, I guess it would be a dub of "Pretty Green Eyes ( '98 breakbeat remix )" - Force & Styles, although tbh I would prefer it on CD :)

Oy Virus, if you really want that track, there is another way to get it. It's on the Baby-D Deliverance album, which is available on both CD and Vinyl.

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by BaDBoY:
Steam Train.. Got It !!!

Antisocial aka hixxy And sunset - whistle.. ep#1.. got it !!
heheheheh

=op

i would go a bit further back and say summats like smart e - sesame's treat !!

wud love dat on vinyl !!

got it ;)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
sammypoohuk sesames treet by smart e`s is a gr8 song

SaMmY
virus yea but i want the original :P i heard there was something taken out of the version on the baby d album.. its on some slammin vinyl comp as well.
and the breakbeat mix of pretty green eyes was available on the F&S double vinyl and CD album "all over the uk" that came out in 96, its sweet ;)

singe The track that I've been having the most difficulty finding lately is dhss grey. Actually, I can't find almost any of the series anywhere, save for red.

-c

CDJay TBH, I'd get the Baby D album anyway m8 :p

I'm afraid u've made the fatal mistake so many make; I'm not on about the Eruption mix on "All Over the UK" I'm on about the '98 remix by F&S that got played out a few times, was scheduled for a release on UK Dance Special Edition ( they were taking pre-orderes in my local record shop (!!) )... but then prompty disappeared into the same place as "Sunshine" and "Another Level".

Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah.

D.Jay

virus dammit!

and sunshine was such an awesome tune.. i dont like the fade remix of it at all after hearing the original

Brian K yeah what ever did happen to sunshine and another level? why don't they press those on uk dance EXTREME.

btw anyone know of any future releases for that label? seems like its just been quiet for quite some time....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
CDJay Well, I'd be lying if I said I knew wot was going on.

UK Dance Extreme, I know they had the 2nd release scheduled ( Energiser )
but I have no idea what's happened to it.

Forcey has been very busy, and hasn't been producing for a while, altho I think he has been engineering some. As I'm sure you all know, Styles is on RaverBaby now, I'm guessing that once Force is back ( and he better come back (!) ) he'll be on RaverBaby as well.

So, I'm guessing, based on what I've just said, that UK Dance Extreme is destined to go the same way as Nu Infinity did; the planned releases moving over to Raver/Jellybaby

Not sure if that's such a good plan given the sheer volume of stuff backlogging on that label ATM, but there ya go.

If they released the original mix of Sunshine, with either the Pretty Green Eyes remix I mentioned, or Another Level, F&S phreaks like myself would die happy innit.

D.Jay

dazza the one record i just cant find any where is dj mystic i believe i can fly can anyone tell me where i could get it pleez

dr smiley well i couldnt deal with just one record i need more than 1 id need like well ummmmmm.... well a hell of alot more than one sry it aint much of an anser :) KEEP DANCIN

Jams I want Evolution 37 - "Healing Mind" by Scott Brown

"I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict" - MC Storm
Heist Pengo 16 - Pulp Shock - Far Away (Dj Sim Hardcore Mix)

I will scour the earth for this tune. Only dj thief here in brisbane has it and hes a complete ass

www.mp3.com/djheist
CDJay Ahhh, I used to have this as well ( first Pengo release I bought in fact ) but I sold it! AAAARGH.

I learnt my lesson tho, I rarely sell vinyl now ;)

D.Jay

DJ CURLY dj sy - devotion (slipmatt remix)
thats a bangin tune

"why do people say its always in the last place you look, of course it is, your not gonna carry on looking for it after you've found it."
Dj Tripnosis hmm, that unrealesed Toytown is pretty tempting but i'm gonna have to say Nakatomi - Children of the night
or
Charlie Lownoise and Mental Theo - wonderful days

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
DJ STYLUS Definantly the Promo to Gonna be alright by nookie, or Pure white - 4am (which i already own)

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
skies2049 in the US it is hard to get any type of electronic music

just dance........
DJ-SK8 Well either "The Ultimate Sex Track", or "Mr KIrks Nightmare"

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
o0sameyeam0o i would want

neophyte and RTC- rotterdam hooligan, anyone know where sam can get it??

thanks

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
skies2049 here are some websites that have hard to find music.......

cdstreet.com
cdnow.com
tower.com
half.com
musicfile.com

just dance........
o0sameyeam0o pretty sure most of those dont carry hardcore records let alone amost any records

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
miss-mitzi it would b
all on u .... bang the future

so ****in wikkid!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

It took 2.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page