Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 my new mix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Mouse my new bonkers mix is available to stream now
http://ukdj.org/djs/djmouse/djmouse_mix0502.ram

opinions please
thanx :)

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Simon Yeah would love to listen I've heard some of your other stuff I got Off that site I won't mention for MP3 downloads, but I can't get the link working might just be my computer!!!!

Sy.

DJ Mouse all that link is for is to download real audio's format of a .pls file
what should happen is you should get a file that's a few bytes in size and then it'll stream my audio on double clicking it. it's similar to a play by demand radio station

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Brian K still doesnt' seem to work for me.....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Simon No deffinatly still doesn't work for me. You try doing it Mouse but not from your computer try it from a different pc and see what happens!!!!

Sy.

DJ Mouse try it now :)

DJ Mouse
Simon Yep it works now,

Of what I heard it's quite good the problem is i think you should let people download the whole thing coz at the moment I don't wanna sit here and listen to it whilst connected to the internet for an hour or so!!!! But yeah some good mixing well done.

Sy.

DJ Mouse hehe thanx :)
if it was available to download then i would let ppl download it,but from there all you can do is stream it. if i was to put it p for download then i'd have it in better quality,like a 128k mp3 instead of a 16k real audio file

DJ Mouse
HI-OCTANE Definitly off the hook. I wish I had could down load it or get it on cd. its awsome.

**KeeP iT Re@L**
**KeeP iT H@ppY**
**KeeP iT H@rDcOrE**
Simon It would be a pretty big file at 128k MP3.

Sy.

DJ Mouse i've ripped it into that format and it's 58mb in size.

DJ Mouse
Love Monkey very bonkers 2ish

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"
DJ Mouse hence the reason it's called my bonkers mix. all the tunes on there came off my bonkers 2 vinyl

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS U LUCKY BASTARD u got bonkers 2 on vinyl!!!! :) Gimme :) Nah I want that 4X vinyl.............BADLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???
DJ STYLUS Nothing to do with the topic but. . . .

Hey Mouse could u give me the million miles away from home ring tone for the ericsson!!!??? Cheers!!! If u want elysium or Wonderful days ringtones for ericsson just ask!!! They r both fkn wkd tones!!

DJ Mouse check your pm

DJ Mouse
Annex mouse, if it's possible to get a copy of it on mp3 i'd love one :)
i'm on an adsl connection

from what i've listened to so far, sounds sweet man :)
but i'd love a higher quality version (specially if it's downloadable, lol)

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
DJ Mouse i'm looking for some webspace to put it up on.
once i got some webspace i'll let you all know so it's free for download then.
as i said earlier the better quality file is in 128k stereo and 58mb in size

DJ Mouse
Love Monkey "hence the reason it's called my bonkers mix. all the tunes on there came off my bonkers 2 vinyl"

yes of course. Silly me...
Was a little worse for wear when i was reading that!!

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"
miss-mitzi c i told ya u had it mouse im impressed....... ill give ya a job if ya want?

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse wow thanx. didn't see that one coming :)

DJ Mouse
DJ CURLY snap it up dj mouse
its hard to get dj jobs nowadays

"why do people say its always in the last place you look, of course it is, your not gonna carry on looking for it after you've found it."
sammypoohuk Personally from Wham bam onwards it is f**kin wiked..........how did u record it......i got a mix i just dont no how to record it!!!!

SaMmY
DJ STYLUS hook your audio ports to ya pc download a program from www.download.com thats it!

DJ Mouse look out for a program called sound forge.
if the worst comes to the worst send me a tape and i'll make it an mp3 or even a cd

DJ Mouse
o0sameyeam0o RESPEKTS ON THE MIX!!! dj mouse knows how to rock it!!!! can i get that mix on mp3 or cd from you???? i really want it
respekts

sam eye am

[email protected]

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
miss-mitzi can u send it 2 me plz mouse?????

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse watch this space in a few days or so......

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi which space? this one or this one?

DJ Mouse haha i mean this forum thread :P

DJ Mouse

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page