Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 This is noise

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Atlas I got this cd by the lost boys themselves, hixxy force an styles, and i got confused.. the cd is by hixxy force and styles,but all the tracks are listed as being from other artists.......what hell is going on?
is it that they just produced the other artists, or that its ok nowadays to put other peoples songs on your cd?

I appologise in advance for my naiveness if thats the case

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
DJ Mouse is it in a mix? if so they'll be the ones who mixed it

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
o0sameyeam0o its just a mix cd, that cd rocks though, look at the book, lots of the artists are hixxy force and styles, just difff names

respekts

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
Atlas the 1st cd is mixed by sy and unknown (how could two people mix it?), and it includes a bunch of the oldskool tracks (the 1st, crowd control by f&S is marvelous), the 2nd is straight tracks no mixes

o0sameyeam0o and your point is?????? omg its impossible!! 2 people cant mix (sigh* if only sumone invented an internet punch in the face )
respekts

sam

quote:
Originally posted by Atlas:
the 1st cd is mixed by sy and unknown (how could two people mix it?), and it includes a bunch of the oldskool tracks (the 1st, crowd control by f&S is marvelous), the 2nd is straight tracks no mixes

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

silver It's the name of an album.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
milo yep, they get licenses ands tuff for the cds. as far as mroe than one person mixing, it's either they take terns on each mix or combine their names to sell the cd and let the machine do it -=P

"It's all good..."
DJ Pathfinder did you never heard of tag team of back to back mixing?

You can't see me,because i am the future.
godisadj I've got that cd I think they mixed the first one back to back(one dj plays one tune, the next dj mixes the next one in)(like helter skelter Slipmatt & Dougal)
The cd's got some great tunes on it like forever together, distant love & especially time bomb!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Atlas
quote:
and your point is?????? omg its impossible!! 2 people cant mix (sigh* if only sumone invented an internet punch in the face )
respekts

sam

hmmmmm..........chill sammy. we must stop the cyber violence.

Anyways, i never heard of back to back mixing before, its news to me. I guess that makes sense. Yea TIME BOMB is the shizzy. i listen to that song all the time.

TxKaNdiGirL Yup just a mixed Cd,!! Back to back mixing is the shizzy my nizzy
my my all this violence makes me want to kick puppies,BUT!! I refrain myself!

Got me burnin Up, Burnin up, you got me burnin UP!!!

Oh My! Is that bass in your speakers or are you just happy to see me???

*I Give Luv, HugZ, and Little KanDi KisSeS*
o0sameyeam0o yea sorry atlas, ill try and calm down, ive been listening to gabber straight for the past week so mabye thats why....... ill go listen to sum storm and herman now ;)

respekts to anyone ive offeneded or made cry ont his forum

sam

[/quote]

hmmmmm..........chill sammy. we must stop the cyber violence.

Anyways, i never heard of back to back mixing before, its news to me. I guess that makes sense. Yea TIME BOMB is the shizzy. i listen to that song all the time.

[/quote]

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

manic Djs mix back to back over here in Sydney and that's been around for a while. But the problem is when the DJs try and out do each other rather than work together it can really sound like shit. Another way of how two DJs can do the same mix is with four decks, both mixing on two decks each. I've seen that before.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.
Agent_Double_EE We have whole parties dedicated to table tag teams. Its great especailly the happy hardcore ring, they just keep getting harder and faster, the winner is the one who knocks all the ravers off the dance floor first. Those are my favorite parties. The dj's pull out all the stops.

DJ Mouse that would be easy to do,play a westlife tune and watch them all leave the floor.
competition won :P

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Agent_Double_EE thats cheating
I think instead of leaving the dance floor they would grab you by the nose and ears and throw you outta the building into a snow bank and tell you, you smell like chicken!

DJ Mouse more than likely...lol

DJ Mouse
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
that would be easy to do,play a westlife tune and watch them all leave the floor.
competition won :P

DJ Mouse

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Atlas yea a couple hip-hop dj's down in the ATL (atlanta,georgia fer all you non norf americans) did a little thing called tables o'fury, now THAT was some tight shizzy...................but i was too young then to understand what the hell was going on and the skill involved to pull that shiz off..........

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page