Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 BONKERS 8???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
godisadj Hi there, does anybody out there know if there is going to be another Bonkers album in the near future? Also what is your favourite hhc tune, mine is Q-Tex's Power Of Love especially the '97 remix! Another thing, I think everyone should ask react to re-release Bonkers & Bonkers 2 as they are the best two of all the series and also the only two no longer available. Tell me what you think. CHEERS!

mc trev yes but it isnt called bonkers 8
its out now but im not sure what its called
Q-tex power of love is my second behind shooting star

TURN THE MUSIC UP
Midway_raver WOAAAAHHHHH hold up a second!!! ITS OUT NOw???????????? BYE BYE me is running over 2 react music site 2 see if thsi is tru en i fit is where were all the pm's telling me ;)

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
Simon I don't think it's out yet!!!!

Sy.

silver It's not out yet.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Mouse when is it out then?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
deejay_rogue its not out yet but it is being caleed bonkers 8, it has been recorded react are just producing it as we speak

"Welcome to the new RAVEolution"
Dream-Scape bonkers is ok but I like helta skelta tape decks and stuff, because its mint when the dj gets going :D helta skelta and dream - scape r best :D

Bonkers forever
godisadj I'm a very happy hardcore bunny now you've said there will be a Bonkers 8. Can't wait. P.S. Did anyone hear Q-Tex 'Power of love' 2001? I love that song but haven't heard this version. Is it any good? Cheers.

DJ STYLUS I last heard it was coming out in July/August time and its gonna be called Bonkers : The reserection . . . Whether thats true or not ? ? ?

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
godisadj I wont' be runnin' for it, I'll be there before the labels had a chance to stick to it! If it's going to be called the 'reserection' it doesn't really sound like they're carrying on where they left off, more like a "tribute" to the Bonkers series.

Midway_raver Phew...fort id fell sleep for a week n a half or summat then:S

Hard2Get
quote:
Did anyone hear Q-Tex 'Power of love' 2001? I love that song but haven't heard this version. Is it any good? Cheers.

It's good :)

DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Did anyone hear Q-Tex 'Power of love' 2001? I love that song but haven't heard this version. Is it any good? Cheers.

the digital boy remix is better.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ-SK8
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Pathfinder:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

the digital boy remix is better.

You can't see me,because i am the future.

How many dj's does it take to screw in a light bulb???

1, but it takes 10 to bitch about how the original is better!!!!

I'm Posting this because EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION ON HOW GOOD A TRACK IS!!!!!!!!!

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
INNOVATE What is going on with Bonkers?? Does anybody know when Bonkers 8 is coming out for sure?? I need some Hardcore!!

Respect is due!
DJ Mouse it's definitely called the resurrection. even sharkey said on ush.net that it won't be called number 8, the reason being is because they're after a totally new image.
i'm still calling it bonkers 8 tho coz it's what i'm used to calling it and it's the 8th edition :P

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
silver Can you confirm it's called "resurrection" ?

DJ Mouse damn where did i see it now? totally slipped my mind but if you mail react they should be able to tell you.

DJ Mouse
DJ Mouse here's your confirmation,taken from a post off ush.net

Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 4:26 pm Post subject: BONKERS INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let ppl know, this is an email i got from React:

"we are going to be releasing bonkers 'the ressurection' in the next few months.
it is going to be mixed by sharkey & hixxy with the possibility of an old school mix from sy.
I can't tell you what the track listing is as it's still not confirmed."

DJ Mouse
Charco this is going to be sweet

freedom to all who believe!!
Goth 1 MC TREV SUCKS. I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPITALS TO SHOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM AND HIS NEDDY WAYS. GET REAL HARDCORE DANCE OR WHATEVER THE **** YOU CALL IT IS SHIT. GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU. LIMP BIZKIT IS NUMBER ONE BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!

Rave on and never stop Hardcoring!!
Charco everyone has their opinions,
you think limp bizkit is good, thats your thought,
just dont get pissy cos not everyone else thinks the same,
**hhc forever**
**sweet**
**sweet**
Music*!?

silver Mouse: bonkers 'the ressurection' ... could be read as a the ressurection of bonkers... I can't take that as the final name just yet.

DJ Mouse ok ok i'll keep looking :(
hehe

DJ Mouse
godisadj I'd prefer the next Bonkers Cd to be called Bonkers 8, Reserection will make people think hhc went away, the new album should just continue where they left off. Unless they do Bonkers resurection then Bonkers 8, that would be good! P.S. Don't Limp Bizkit have their own forum?

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION,
WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS,
SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS,
OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Midway_raver I think it shouldn't be Bonkers 8 or resurection....maybe Bonkers: The Progression or summat coz that what it is, its a new cd for the newer fresher face of harder( not neccessarily the better face ) and teh name should reflect the scene at the moment ok reserection wud b ok but as "sorry cnt b arsed to look" sed it wud suggest the sceen died and we all no it didnt.

DJ STYLUS Talking to the saddo whos gonna b peeling potatoes for a livn' or stitchin sacks, lookin in Goth 1's direction. Limp Biskit is the biggest heap of fckin shit EVA U should b the one to get a life, cus if all your life consists of is comin on2 a web-site 2 slag ppl and its members off, mayb u r 2 sad 2b using your mommys computer!! =)

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???
mc trev
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:
I think it shouldn't be Bonkers 8 or resurection....maybe Bonkers: The Progression

or bonkers the return of hixxy ps limp bizit are a pile of **** u know what

backtotheoldzone.co.uk
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
u know the score sy storm raw!
DJ Mouse i'll add to that northants: describing happy hardcore: fast banging tunes that get you going and make you happy basically.

limp bizkit/korn/slipknot/all the other crap = NOISE

enough said

DJ Mouse
mc trev

ps limp bizit are a pile of **** u know what

backtotheoldzone.co.uk
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
[/quote]

so are S***knot the only rock band these days that are listenable are limpkin park but the rest are just Crap

i like all dance music exsept shitty garage & rnb i can't stand rappy crap!

backtotheoldzone.co.uk
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ STYLUS
quote:
limp bizkit/korn/slipknot/all the other crap = NOISE

enough said

Wot the fuk r all these ^^^^ All they do is play instrament that clash terribly wiv each ova and scream ova the top aloada shit!!!!!! 4 some1 2 listen 2 that shit they r really ***** up or havin emotional problems!

Hey why'd U Come to a happyhardcore site waste your time registering then shit it down. That would b like me wastin my time findin one of your satan sites then wastin hours of my life writin shit!!!! Ok i'll shut up now =o)

DJ Mouse think that shut him up! LOL
1 mosher vs 2000+ happy hardcore ravers? no chance

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS I got 4 words for than cumbucket, whos as bent as a 2bit bob!!! (Shitknow lova) SHUT IT YOU SLAG!!!

silver If some people don't like the music you like don't take it personally... shesh...

Charco ha ha ha
ATTACK
people like that will learn to keep their stupid thoughts to themselves!!!

DJ Pengo ohh A old school Mix by Sy *drool*

tony

godisadj Went to HMV today to get some tunes, while I was there I asked the guy if he knew when Bonkers would be out. He showed me a list of all the music they'll be stocking in the next couple of months....not there! He also checked on their computer which Bonkers cd's you can still buy, all apart from 1,2&3. I was in there last week when I bought vol 4 and there was only another 2 Bonkers cd's there 5 & 6, today there was loads, they had three copies of 5,6&7 and a couple or vol 4. Must be popular if they are getting more stock in!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
godisadj Does anybody have the Bonkers 3 Silver Edition, and is the only difference the cover & the extra track "set you free"? P.S. I WANT BONKERS NOW!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
DJ Mouse there's no extra track on the silver version,i got it here

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS All the rave versions of set you free except the original oldskool are olda than bonkers3....Actually i dunno about the brisk remix!!!

godisadj I dunno where I heard it, I thought it was on the silver edition. Don't listen to me.....I'm an idiot.

DJ STYLUS Thats ok we are all idiots...Well i am atleast!

godisadj I know I'm an idiot, but I know flip 'n' fill - shooting star is probably the worst remix in the world.....ever. I've just heard a clip on the radio. How can they release such a bad tune, Bang! must be really pissed off, they've murdered one of the best hhc songs. Don't buy it.

INNOVATE I agree. How can such a classic HHC tune be remixed so poorly? My "Chart Music" mates all say that its better than the Hardcore version, but I personally think that it is an insult to Bang! What we gonna have next, Ian Van Dahl with an abysmal remix of Break of Dawn!!?? Keep Hardcore Hardcore! Still waitin for Bonkers 8 (or resurrection). Im outta here...

Innovate, redefine
Innovate, redesign
Recreate whats in your mind.
godisadj Whats the point of trying to remix a brilliant tune cos your only going to ruin it, people who don't get hhc don't know what they're missing. BRING ON THE BONKERS!

DJ STYLUS Sometimes it can and cant work wen mixin a tune

Cant work - Set you free

Can Work - Set me free

We're Flyin' High....
godisadj Northants_DnB I agree not all remixes are bad, have you heard Starsplash's new tune. It's a remix of Paul Elstack's 'Rainbow In The Sky' I don't know if it's better than the original but I like their stuff.

DJ STYLUS Is that the track that goes i wanna fly making rainbow in the sky???

We're Flyin' High....
godisadj Yeah it goes something like ' I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky........ me forgets the rest!

DJ Mouse northants: the tune you're thinking of is rainbow islands by seb

DJ Mouse
godisadj As were all talking about rainbows what about Mr Thomp The Rainbow EP, it's got good lyrics.....come fly with me, come fly with me, over the rainbow. Or something along those lines, that was one of my first hhc cd's and I had it untill last summer a bird I was with borrowed it, not seen her or the cd since!

Simon So do you reckon she only wanted one thing off you!!!! your hardcore cd.

Sy.
godisadj aye! she said she wanted something totally hardcore, if only I knew she meant my cd!

DJSuperb
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
here's your confirmation,taken from a post off ush.net

Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 4:26 pm Post subject: BONKERS INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let ppl know, this is an email i got from React:

"we are going to be releasing bonkers 'the ressurection' in the next few months.
it is going to be mixed by sharkey & hixxy with the possibility of an old school mix from sy.
I can't tell you what the track listing is as it's still not confirmed."

DJ Mouse

LOL - I posted that on USH! and that quote came straight from REACT. I've also been talkin 2 Brisk and he's confirmed theres a couple of his new tracks on there too! So it wont be like a raverbaby/jellybaby album after all!

12" of Love
silver DJSuperb: Can you confirm that is the name of the album?

DJ STYLUS Im just waiting till it gets released...It seems theres no point in asking questions cause no-one has the answers!!!!! Wait a couple of months =)

We're Flyin' High....
DJSuperb Silver - I don't have to confirm it, REACT have done that in the email above (REACT being the record label BONKERS is on). Email them ur self and u'll get the same reply. I also asked for a track listing but they being a bit hush hush with that. When I was talking to Brisk he knew more than what he was letting out too. We'll just have to wait and see!

12" of Love
silver Well not exactly React could be just saying it is a ressurection of bonkers... I try to get confirmation from React.

godisadj Any news yet Silver? I can't wait much longer. I've just been listening to Sharkey's mix on bonkers 2, I've not actually listened to it for over a year it's the muts nuts!

silver Confirmed.

Bonkers 'the ressurection'

DJ Mouse told ya silver :P

DJ Mouse
Gaz I just placed my Pre-Order for Bonkers - The Rezurrection [BOX SET]  Apparently it's released on July 15th according to www.Amazon.co.uk Strange how it isn't on React's website though are they with a new label now?

www.DjGaz.cjb.net

It took 3.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page