Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 dj rankin... owned big style =)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCDNqwaufY

aparently he might be gettin sued by the original djs whose tracks he stole

hope the same happens 2 those ova fakers e.g cammy, pulse etc
Sk8SiM Tis Already been posted love

Don't know about the whole sueing thing tho... where you here there?
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz oh ryt sorry i dint kno, i avnt been on ere in a while. yeah i heard it off a few forums lyk hope he does get sued nickin otha ppls music is plain wrong
dj_excy hes a T*at and a big 1 at that!
Chris B aye i reckon it would be hard to sue him, i dont no the law that well but reckon unless they could proove he sold the stuff nothin much could happen.

I can only remember his stuff gettin sold at market stalls so dont even think he got any cash from that, just people selling copies.

And a lot of producers he's ripped off most probably havent gave royalties for samples they've took before, as i said i'm not 100% on the law but a decent lawyer i think could take any case against him apart.

makes me laugh how much fuss a young lad from falkirk making shit tunes has caused on these websites
1up LOL i was reading this petitions and fuhk. rankin ur one hell of a stuck up *******.

http://www.petitiononline.com/djrankin/petition.html

LOL read me!!! + sign me! fricken comments are fackin hilarious!

DJ RANKIN u are all just jelous that i can make kids love me. i dont care as long as i get the kids to lke my music i got nuffin to complain about i bet half of you aint even had as mush of ur music downloaded like mine
dj rankin you ***** dikheads , im the best dj in the world
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
aye i reckon it would be hard to sue him, i dont no the law that well but reckon unless they could proove he sold the stuff nothin much could happen.

I can only remember his stuff gettin sold at market stalls so dont even think he got any cash from that, just people selling copies.

And a lot of producers he's ripped off most probably havent gave royalties for samples they've took before, as i said i'm not 100% on the law but a decent lawyer i think could take any case against him apart.

makes me laugh how much fuss a young lad from falkirk making shit tunes has caused on these websites

aparently everytime he performed he would sell his cds and he was planning to record an album but it keeps gettin delayed becasue of "lack of funds"

swnds supsicious if u ask me

Chris B ^^ ^^ oh aye doll he defo did sell them it's just prooving it in court. Apparently a record store in glasgow also sold them but they need to proove money was going back to him and not jus somebody downloading the songs and selling them on without giving him anything.

as i said i'm not 100% sure but i think a good lawyer could get him off, plus with the costs of taking him to court i just dunno if it would be worth the bother for most producers.
Phobz Sounds like he can't get his album finished because he doesn't know how to make a tune. Nobody in there right mind would honestly sell chipmunkcore in shops. I bet he's not even got a album in the making, I reckon he's almost like Cammy. A Compulsive Liar :)

Sign the partition everyone
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz yeah u do ave a very good point, i just think it's wrong ow he can blag other people's music off as his own just by speedin em up, puttin shit dubs in n renaming them. not just that but kids actualy think that "he" mixed them! he should at least giv credit 2 the real djs
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by KiNky-BaBe-LoZz:
not just that but kids actualy think that "he" mixed them! he should at least giv credit 2 the real djs

aye if i was a producer and he done that to one of my tunes i would be pissed off, but i really couldnt care much about what kids think.

Some kids think "new monkey" is a type of music not a rave, at end of the day there not gonna buy the tunes anyway whether they no who done it or not.

And there is clued up kids who no the score aswell, just most people dont have that much of an interest in music. They type rankin into a filesharing thing and they get loadsa there fav tunes of commercial dance, cheesy hardcore and makina. Suits them fine and really doesnt bother me, it's not my thing but it doesnt offend me that some people like it.

As i said earlier i just find it funny, i remember when these cd's first appeared in glasgow and my wee bros mates all loved it.

There hilariously bad i remember one with 50 cent "in the club" accapella over "tam tam" at about half the speed the music was playing, me and my mates were rolling about the floor in hysterics but my bro and his mates thought it was bangin.

Few years later and this joke has caused so much fuss on these websites and people all over uk listen to it, i cant help but laugh.
Da Cunney Bugz
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
aye i reckon it would be hard to sue him, i dont no the law that well but reckon unless they could proove he sold the stuff nothin much could happen.

lol yer i know what you mean he's like a world wide celebrity among teenagers and probably still drives round in a nova, does he not have his own page on my space or something???
T~
quote:
Originally posted by Da Cunney Bugz:
does he not have his own page on my space or something???

this is the only dj rankin i could find

http://www.myspace.com/djrankin

KiNky-BaBe-LoZz lol true i suppose but still, each man 2 their own. he'll get his come-upense eventually
Sk8SiM
quote:
lol yer i know what you mean he's like a world wide celebrity among teenagers and probably still drives round in a nova, does he not have his own page on my space or something???

Yep He did have... can't seam to find it anymore tho
I spamed the **** out of it and posted some chain letters slaging him off
so if his left myspace cuse of it then fantastic
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by Sk8SiM:
I spamed the **** out of it and posted some chain letters slaging him off
so if his left myspace cuse of it then fantastic

wish i could be as cool as you
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
quote:

you sure thats the right rankin
the one were looking for is from scotland and looks like a blaent chav!!!

I found his myspace before... it was full of young slaggy teenagers commenting "oh your the greatest" ect ect ect...

so it was defo him

his myspace addy used to be the wolde ****ing slogon

"djrankininthemixmother****er..."

but it don't work no more :(^^^^
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
quote:

I found his myspace before... it was full of young slaggy teenagers commenting "oh your the greatest" ect ect ect...

so it was defo him

his myspace addy used to be the wolde ****ing slogon

"djrankininthemixmother****er..."

but it don't work no more :(^^^^

maybe that's a good thing...

edit: and no that's not dj rankin's myspace

Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by KiNky-BaBe-LoZz:
oh ryt sorry i dint kno, i avnt been on ere in a while. yeah i heard it off a few forums lyk hope he does get sued nickin otha ppls music is plain wrong

I agree!
T~
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
quote:

lol yes i know thats not the wankin were on about

Chidda Erm is this the guy?

http://www.myspace.com/djrankininthemixmother****er
Chidda shit link dont work.
If you do a search for DJ rankin, click on 3rd one down. That him?
Chidda http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50625916

tht work?
Sk8SiM yep thats him... SPAM THE **** OUT OF HIM!!!!
Chidda LOL what a prick!
Only found out bout him when I downloaded Scott Brown's "Na Na Na" (Just to clear things up did have it on album, was it hardcore heaven,cant remember got so many hardcore albums? but I lost it so downloaded it)
Anyway I found DJ rankin - Na na na, thought I'd listen to it only to find it was sped up! the cheek! but the annoying thing is that if you do a search you will find more DJ rankin's than Scott brown, guy should be shot! (Dj rankin that is, lol - Scott brown = Legend)
Uproar
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thats Fantastic!!!!
Sk8SiM
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thats Fantastic!!!!
Triquatra wait wait wait....

....rankin has fans?????

Fishy He has loads of fans here in Norway too
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz ***** hell just readin his my space really makes me wanna smack somebody

"oh rankin you're so great! keep doin what you do! don't listen 2 those dickheads who say u can't dj! you're amazin! i love you!"

oh per-leeease, just becasue some people actualy kno the facts and can see wot a liein tithead he really is
lucificifus
quote:
Originally posted by Fishy:
He has loads of fans here in Norway too

*choke*cough*gag*die*fall-over*
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by Chidda:
if you do a search you will find more DJ rankin's than Scott brown, guy should be shot! (Dj rankin that is, lol - Scott brown = Legend)

if you look round this site you'll see his name mentioned more than scott brown.

seriously pathetic as if everyones gone obsessed, hes a daft boy making shit tunes end of.

who cares?

can we talk about real music please
hyperdance how do you get this ideo in a bebo flash box?
Chidda Sorry not meaning to drag this shit on but check this out
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=52901809

Listen to DJ Zitkus "really need you", especially after a minute
LOL hilarious, bit of sean paul n happy hardcore, amazing, luv this song
Mortis
quote:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=52901809

Thats soooo bad it's untrue.
Uproar
quote:
Sorry not meaning to drag this shit on but check this out

I'll never listen to Really Need You again.
The Doc Good luck to the guy! he seems more famous than Becks at the mo! He does his thing and gets what he wants out of it! people slagging hm off just makes him more infamous! no point moaning about someone your not gunna listen to anyway!
Sk8SiM OMG!!!!!

WHAT
A
F*CKING
JOKE!!!!

he really can't think thats talented...
i know sean pual CRAP isn't my tatse...
but come on.... please.... theres shit... theres shite... and theres...
WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING MATE!!!!

oh no theres evan worse then that....

theres...
I'LL UPLOAD THIS SHITE TO MYSPACE AND TRY AND LOOK GOOD!!!
(mabie put myself under trance aswell so the hardcore fans don't find it...)

WHAT A PRICK!!!
1up
quote:
Sorry not meaning to drag this shit on but check this out

pure duckhead and a half!
KiNky-BaBe-LoZz shame he's got lotsa teeny ravers 2 back him up *sigh*
chris_the_raver Your all on about Rankin nicking tunes but i got a cd from a few years ago called protect your mind (for the love of a princess) on the positiva label using the braveheart tune, done by dj rankin and friends. considering his age it weren't this one your on about so has he blatantly nicked an already established dj name?
Anyone else remember the tune?
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by chris_the_raver:
dj rankin and friends.

was dj sakin and friends not rankin mate.

remember there tunes well, quite like them at time
Chidda LOL that would be funny, DJ Rankin & Friends (DJ Cammy,DJ Pulse, DJ Zitkus...etc..)
Few friends at that.
Mortis Don't know if this has been posted before or how old it is, as alot of people are into hating Rankin you might like this. Wouldn't hurt to get a few extra names on the list :P

http://www.petitiononline.com/djrankin/petition.html
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by chris_the_raver:
Your all on about Rankin nicking tunes but i got a cd from a few years ago called protect your mind (for the love of a princess) on the positiva label using the braveheart tune, done by dj rankin and friends. considering his age it weren't this one your on about so has he blatantly nicked an already established dj name?
Anyone else remember the tune?

It's DJ Sakin & Friends, and they have nothing to do with Rankin.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Sakin+%26+Friends
M.A.D http://dj-rankin.net/the-dj-rankin-machine/

This is how he makes music?
DJ Andy B Can I ask, is that what he looks like ? Top left corner of the website posted above. If so, what a loser haha
DJ Andy B Also if your after a good laugh, read the poster on the following link.

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/7932/djrankinatinsania1tu.jpg

Notice it says "Best Young DJ In The UK" Gave me a good laugh.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Andy B:
Can I ask, is that what he looks like ? Top left corner of the website posted above. If so, what a loser haha

Yes thats him.
maxbb1 uhrrrrrrr... i've listened to about two minutes of that guy and he already sickens me so very very much....
Kyle_Buffrey That Rankin Machine thing is quite funny. It reminds me of when some of me and my mates were 13 or 14, we'd considered messing around dropping accapellas onto tracks using our computers, or ****ing about with tape decks to actually be producing or remixing. We were only young lads then though, I guess.

We never put it on the internet, and claimed it to be own, probably because we could only get dial-up access and it would take 6 months to upload a track. Maybe deep down, we had morals, I don't really know.

We'd just play them amongst ourselves on tapes and what not really.
Just kids messing about with their toys. Because paper rounds didn't pay well enough to buy decks and vinyl, and the booze money had to come from somewhere!

I never though it would ever become a semi-legitamatally recognised artform worldwide.

I suppose originally Hip-Hop was about looping two copies of the same record, but at least, that required skill. Not an out of time accapella, shitty cheesy samples, and sped up stolen beats. Oh, and pre-recorded scratches.

2 or 3 of us, eventually learnt to DJ properly on real decks, and even had a go at real producing using Fruity Loops, Reason and the like. A few others bought decks, but didn't take long to give it up.

As cruel as it to say it, it does appears that DJ Rankin fans, are indeed, very young or very simple minded. Often as in the case of illiterate and Nova-owning, regular McDonalds munchers, with 12 year old - some to be pregnant and sponging off the government - slags in tow, who also share the same respect for their beloved DJ Rankin.

Phobz He must have the mental age of a 13/14 year old. He actually thinks he is a good DJ, i've heard horses galloping do a better job! He looks like a tit, oh yea he is... :)
JesterDJ Look there's no point tryin to second guess the reasons he's doing this. put it this way. the fella as we all no has no talent, he F's up good songs (i actually cold a cold shot down my spine listening to his "remix" of really need you).

By talking about him, your just spreading his crap.

Put it this way, if proper fans only listen to proper music and dont' give him the time of day, then he can't affect you. don't listen to his crap, then it won't annoy you simple.

so what if he has loadsa fans? well done on him if he's managed to fool this many, well, fools, into liking his crap. them denying that he's a thief is just that; denile. they will grow up and they will eventually realise. If they don't well then doom on them.

Please let this fella lie. I've had enough of hearin about him now. we've established he's a nonce. let's leave it at that.

[/rant]
nation06 alright ppl

It took 2.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page