Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Marijuana linked to sitting around & getting high

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Brian K LOL
www.theonion.com/onion3001w/marijuana.html

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
yacko Hmm Who would have thought it would take millions of dollars in research to figure out that pot get's you stoned. Hmm great work gentlemen let's got toke a bowl and reward a hard days work 8o

DJ-SK8 Smoking a joint is in my dayly rutein, it kinduv hepls me get threw a hard day @ school, makes it a lil less bring, pluss i don't notice the more anoying kids as much when i'm stoned.
And last of all it hepls me get to sleep on those nights were i just can't do it on my own.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
Lixx I hope you people realize that The Onion is a weekly comedy newspaper hehe
-Lixx

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE lol comedy magazine haha!

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"
mc trev is says your gay when your high!

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
Pandora I forgot about this side-effect.....
Marijuana also has been proven to have the wonderful side-effect of enhanced sexual sensations, enabling some users to achieve transcendental states of erotic bliss.

"Carefull,.....she start raving mad!"
Brian K not that anyone would know about this because we *cough* don't do *cough* *cough* drugs *cough* =P

Pandora Yes, I've smoked marijuana, but I didn't inhale.....I promise.

DJ STYLUS I smoke 555 but i have and NEVER take drugs...Fkin Stupid Stuff made for total WAKOS who aint happy, No offence to any drug takers but they PISS ME OFF, Freaks!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pardon my driving. I'm reloading. . .

. . .Chaos, panic and disorder -- my work here is done.
Pandora I'm not admiting nor denying....all I have to say is...don't knock it till you've tried it and if you aint gonna try it then don't knock it.

DJ STYLUS Hey no need to get so defensive i wasnt refering to u!!! =D

I can knock it...thats like me saying to kill a person u gotta b mashed up....

...Dont knock it til u've tried it????? If it messes wiv ya head it aint good! =D

Pandora I'm not being defensive. I just know a lot of people that do recreationally use and they handle there drugs, but in the same breath I've known people who can't handle there drugs. I've seen many overdoses, a few personal friends. Everyone is intitled to there own opinion.

mc trev whats all this =d and =p what does it mean?

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ STYLUS Smiley faces =D =P Cant u picture it!!!

=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

djbungle Hmmmmm WEEEEEED
check out my homepage @
www.geocities.com/boltonpotheads
Lots of weed related topics.

It takes 1 tree to make a 1000 matches and 1 match to burn a 1000 tree's
skies2049 drugs........................bad

just dance........
Brian K no, drugs in geneal are a good thing. with advances in technology we've been able to eliminate many deadly diseases however, most of the bacteria/viruses now adays that we are trying to eliminate are evolving themselves to evade many medical advancements in eliminating them. (ie survival of the fitest) pretty soon it will be like living in the 1800's...

and on a side note, the drug laws have been lowered for both marijuana and extacy in england =P

Weird Fish ....Still...drugs are bad...even antibiotics can kill you!!!!

Every drug has it's side effects...some insignificant and harmless others are
just the opposite...but everybody does what they want to their body, I aint
here to tell no one how to live their lives.

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
Brian K there are still worser things to die from take for example faces of death =P

Weird Fish * "Yep...there's always something worse" *
ooohhhh...I can't watch faces of death, it disturbes my fragil little mind...
It's just horrible...I saw once how they shot a girl in the head, I cried for 2
days imagining how scared she must have been, I mean she was begging for her life...*tear drops*
I still get angry that ppl enjoy those things and make money of it too, it just pisses me off.

*So thats to show how you should apreciate your life...cherish it!!!!*

Heist Nothants: Its your choice weather you do drugs or not obviously and you've done the right thing by your body and mind by not being a user, but its not right to knock ppl who use drugs. I am a drug user and Im well informed of all the side effects/damage they can do to me but i enjoy drugs so im willing to take the risk. Its my choice and an informed one at that. Not all drugs will
"mess wiv ya head", some may enlighten or just plain be pleasurable so consider that too.

www.mp3.com/djheist
Midway_raver Hey .. i smoke the occassional joint :S....... Does that make me a freak northants?!?!?!...........

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
Oli G
quote:
and on a side note, the drug laws have been lowered for both marijuana and extacy in england =P

nah they aint lowering E... but they are for marijuana
thank ****
\o/

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
farchid im 13 and i smoke joints daily, cannabis relaxes me and makes me chill out and sorry mate but i'd rather get out my face on pills than just lying there pissed!

And if smack is a drug i wouldnt call marijuana one!

you cant call sombody a junky for smoking pot but you can call em one for doing anything but extacy!
cannabis is illegal because pussy prim-minister or whoever the **** wrotes the law cant handle the side-effects

..._/-Cummin' up like a 747-\_...
Soren "Smoking a joint is in my dayly rutein, it kinduv hepls me get threw a hard day @ school, makes it a lil less bring, pluss i don't notice the more anoying kids as much when i'm stoned."

Yeah, I used to think potheads are cool, relaxed people. But then I lived with one, and it fooking sucks arse!!! (No offense to everyone that's not like this guy). My roomate sits around all day blaring Jazz and getting high. He never cleans, EVER, even though we ask him too like once a week. He's smelly, annoying, loud and the most dirty person i've ever met. I think that's about the worst that pot could do to somone, but it's bad enough... :(

Brian K i believe what you lived with is refered to as a "hippy," one of the more devolved potheads hehe =P

i really don't understand hippies at all, i mean for christ sake take a damn shower! i can't go a day without taking one, usually two. i know i'm not the neatest person in the world but i enjoy having a somewhat clean place to live. i also never understood the whole "make your own clothing" thing either, hippies =P

in the imortal words of cartman "SCREW YOU HIPPY"

canthink "No offence to any drug takers but they PISS ME OFF, Freaks!!!!!"

im sorry but i take great offence to this.

ok you dont take drugs-fair enough. i do tho. why do i piss you off? i dont do anyone any harm, i dont pressure ppl to take drugs nor think any differently of a friend that chooses not to take anything. thats what it comes down to choices. i made one you made the other, but because i dont have the same opinion as you it makes me a freak. i understand you not liking it when people get aggressive, inconsiderate or **** up and collapse on the dancefloor. what i cant understand is why me taking something that enhances my nite with no detremental effect to you at all pisses you off.

sorry for rambling but comment like the one above really annoy me.

Brian K ^^
well said
there will always be some bad apples in a group, but it doesn't mean everyone in a certain group will all be the same...

Atlas pot is not a drug, its an herb.

a drug is made by man..............alchohol, the vowels (E and A), DXM, GHB, Coke, Special K.............etc...

i dont do drugs, i just smoke pot and trip off shrooms............so what the hell is wrong with that?

ive found through my limited years of concsious existence on this planet that most of the anti-drug people are people who have never done a drug, for some reason can't, or when they did got caught or made a fool of themselves. So now there all like "drugs are bad, mmmkay". but whatever, i dont really care what people say anymore............

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
Weird Fish Pot is a drug....I don't know where you have been.
A drug is simply the chemicals you take...either it's herbal or man-made.
Besides most drugs are made of herbs or if it's man made it would be an
imitation of the herbs.

Btw, Alcohol is not manmade...it's a natural process of fermentation(rot) that turns sugar into alcohol(to put it simple)...

And I advice someone to do his homework for the next time.

Soren Drug: A substance other than food intended to affect the structure or function of the body.

So is sugar a "drug" per say? What about pepsi, it's not food...? Or is it? :)

Brian K i don't think sugar is considered a drug since it is essential for your brain to work properly. if we were to only get energy from fatty acids, we can use them for energy in the heart & skeletal muscles. but, the brain cannot use fatty acids for energy; it requires 100 grams of glucose per day. the brain must recieve this daily from gluconeogenesis, otherwise ketone bodies will begin to form and utimately lead to ketosis. (ie lowering the blood ph)

neat thing about sugars is you don't need to eat a particular kind of sugar since the body can make glucose in many different ways. There is also no explicit dietary need for sugars as long as you get enough calories...

Weird Fish Hmm...I'm impressed, someone here is doing their homework!!

Food is considered a food when a substance is usefull to the body, like carbohydrates, iron, etc.
A drug substance is not useful to the body cause it doesn't have a part in the development and function of the body, in fact they impare or cause damage to the body that has to take time to repare the damage.

As for pepsi, it's in part a food but not intirely. For the sugar it's in the category of food...the other stuff, like caffeine, etc it's not.
No matter if the food is of natural source or not. If the basic food supply is of matter to the proper function of the body...well it's food then.

(Hope you ppl get my point, pardon my english...I did my best)

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page