Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Clubland vol.9

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
warped_candykid Ok...so far, I have tried to steer myself away from these cds, everyone seems to put Euro dance down, but sadly, I bought "Clubland vol.9"! I actually liked the songs on the 2 cds. Anyone else bought any of the Clubland cds?
poolnut Yeah, I must give all the clublands a thumbs up as I have them all, couldnt wait for the next 1 to come out, (lol) but must admit i only like a handful of songs on each of them, but still worth it. Roll on Club10
whittle1 Is there a track on there called 'Celebrate The Summer' because i've heard that on the advert, and it sounded like a wicked tune!
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Is there a track on there called 'Celebrate The Summer' because i've heard that on the advert, and it sounded like a wicked tune!

I had trouble detecting whether that was sarcasm or not.
Jax i like that tune lol, sounds quite good when you stick it on 45 and mix it in with hardcore
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Is there a track on there called 'Celebrate The Summer' because i've heard that on the advert, and it sounded like a wicked tune!

I had trouble detecting whether that was sarcasm or not.

It is an alright song, unfortunatly because the likes of DJ Cammy have made 'remixes' people associate it with those idiots...
B.C I "aquired" it for my girlfriend, utter guff IMO.
XxX_DJ_BiRzT_XxX i think its a good compiliation or whatever it is lol ive always got track 6 and 7 on cd1 blaring out the windows of me car wen i go out lol
its much better than vol 8 in my opinion
whittle1 ^^
I enjoyed reading your website XxX_DJ_BiRzT_XxX and especially enjoyed reading this from the site, and i quote:
'ιтє α αιит ωяιтιиg мυ¢н єχ¢єρт ∂αт α ℓυν ∂αмιєи (тυggу) тα ρєι¢єѕ нє тσтαℓℓу яσχ и ѕσρнιєѕ мє вєѕтєѕт м8 єνα и α α ℓυν ѕтυαят, נσєℓ, тαуℓσя, ѕнαииσи и ∂αи тα ρєι¢єѕ вαιℓєу ℓук тσтαℓℓу яσχ мє ѕσχ и ιf уα ωαит мє иυмвєя fєєℓ fяєє тα тαкє ιт ιтѕ αт ∂α вσттσм ℓσℓ α αιит ωяιтιиg иσ мσяє ¢υѕ α ¢αит вє ℓук αяѕє∂ ℓσℓ ℓυν уαz αℓℓ кιяzт χχ'
But the question is do you love me? Do you love me???
Charco Had a brief look at that site...and don't mean to be offensive, but....f**k me!! There are some seriously troubled people around...

I wanna be a chav.

Anyway, back on topic...never bought the clubland CD....don't think I ever will.
poolnut yes there is a tune called "Celebrate the summer"(dancing djs remix). Not a good song for me, its abit bland........ My favourite on club9 is No.3 Dancing in the dark.

Respect 2 DJ CAMMY
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by poolnut:
Respect 2 DJ CAMMY

Oh aye big shoutout to that badboy (bellend)
XxX_DJ_BiRzT_XxX lol what do ya think to cream summer 2006 fink its called lol
Maximes3000 I have most of the clubland cd's, most of the tunes rule, but im more of a maximes/wigan pier guy when it comes to non-hardcore.
jenks
quote:

Respect 2 DJ CAMMY

Loser :)
Hardcore4eva Is it just me or is someone taking the piss?? :P
djDMS I do hope so!
XxX_DJ_BiRzT_XxX lol
Dave Murray Haha, this cd is so ****ing wank, these guy's at my work listen to it, jesus christ it's so unbeliveably ****ing wank & pathetiic.

That's all!
poolnut Calm down ppl.
B.C
quote:
Calm down ppl. We all have our own taste in music and Dj's. If everybody had the same taste in things, Life would be pretty much dull. I only made a comment, No need to go over the top and put my taste in music down just because yours is probably a pile 'o' C**P. And to top that all off, your a ****ing Wank, Sorry make that a Wank-Splat, How does it feel been publicly slanded Dave ?

Also......

It takes one to know one WHITTLE....... after all you have got a-whittle weaner.

Nice start to your time on the site.

I'd like to post something intelligent and inciteful but I lack motivation so I'll end with:

Clubland sucks big floppy donkey-di*k
bulby_g Clubland - rubbish.
Cammy - Some runt of a kid who pretends he's a DJ & Producer.

Ps. Please don't insult me
Chris Goldfinger
quote:
Originally posted by B.C:
Clubland sucks big floppy donkey-di*k

Nearly right mate but its fully erect donkey dick it sucks!
Dave Murray
quote:
Calm down ppl. We all have our own taste in music and Dj's. If everybody had the same taste in things, Life would be pretty much dull. I only made a comment, No need to go over the top and put my taste in music down just because yours is probably a pile 'o' C**P. And to top that all off, your a ****ing Wank, Sorry make that a Wank-Splat, How does it feel been publicly slanded Dave ?

If you think that's being slanded then your a sad **** & you deserve to be homeless with aids for company.

Im full of nice things to say G'Day.
clarke101
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
quote:
snip

If you think that's being slanded then your a sad **** & you deserve to be homeless with aids for company.

Im full of nice things to say G'Day.

Nice to see you have not lost your charm

And what is slanded?
whittle1
quote:

Also......

It takes one to know one WHITTLE....... after all you have got a-whittle weaner.

No son i've got a donkey shlong! (through penis enlargment operations)
p.s. you are a spermball for enjoying the sounds of cammy
poolnut So I like the Clubland CD's and you all dont, Big Whoopy Doo, get over it. And as for cammy, ive never met him, seen him or even know anything about him. He might be a W***er for all i know but i dont judge music by the person playing or singing it.

Get back in ya pram baby david.

B.C I could rant about Cammy but frankly, I'm sick of doing so. Search for Cammy on the forums and you'll see why he is hated in the hardcore community.
poolnut I've been reading about him on the forums, hmmmmm by the sounds of things it looks like i've been liking the wrong Dj, Thats if its true about him being a copycat. I only heard of him about a month ago when i downloaded a music site and come across him, i played the songs i downloaded and i liked the majority of them, i just presumed there we're his. Try the site its free and great for hardcore tunes, (if u dont already know it) www.limewire.com
Im not even bothered whos creating the music Im just glad theres still some kick ass tunes out there. >^..^<
poolnut ouch, didnt know it blocks it out, sorry try this.

w w w . l i m e w i r e . c o m
jenks
quote:
ouch, didnt know it blocks it out, sorry try this.

w w w . l i m e w i r e . c o m

You know what's even better for hardcore? ****ing buying it instead of stealing it :)
poolnut Who rattled your ****ing cage. (dick head)

As a matter of fact I do buy them, I check for new releases/remixes, I try before I buy them. And as for stealing, I dont think so, Every CD I own is stored and getting SHARED (not stolen) on there.

What a lovely first impression im making to the site........

I didnt intent getting into heated discusions but "bring it on"
jenks Fair enough if you buy them, but why share them? Producers are out of pocket becuase of file sharers and all it means is they aren't going to be able to make their bread and butter producing, basically meaning they aren't going to have time to make as much hardocre, so what's the point in sharing them? It doesn't help you and all it does is hurt the scene.
Hardcore4eva Now listen here poolnut, fair play u have ur own views, but slaggin off members of this site aint gonna get u anywhere! U will only loose.

Give it a rest.
Uproar
quote:
just because yours is probably a pile 'o' C**P.

Well, we're on a Hardcore website which means we like Hardcore, you're also on this website because you like Hardcore. So if the music we listen to is "a pile 'o' C**P" then so is yours.
poolnut

What Ever.....

See you all never, I wont be back.

Dj Doreetoh AMEN!
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Doreetoh:
AMEN!

Muppet.
whittle1 teh clubland 10 soon cnt w8 bbz.

Flip 'N' Fill will no doubt feature on it
stu_allen_4_life clubland 9 is awesome had to get it day it came out

still waitin for clubland 10
stu_allen_4_life
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:

Respect 2 DJ CAMMY

Loser :)

yeah i agree ive heard sum of that dj cammy stuff lol any1 cn speed summat up n add a few words

kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by stu_allen_4_life:
clubland 9 is awesome had to get it day it came out

still waitin for clubland 10

u mean clubland 9 is awful!
Heard it other day and not impressed at all!
Smoogie I own vol 5 and 6 and Clubland Extream Hardcore 1 yet I find it is all tracks you get on other club CDs and some from over two years ago! Clubland Extream hardcore was just a bunch of Hardcore remixes of other Clubland tracks and it looks like MoS are following the lead (veiw my 'Are the club CDs cashing in on Hardcore post')

I won't be buying any other Clublands and am wondering if they are evn going to realese Clubland Extream Hardcore 3?
jenks Supposed to be getting released early next year, should be their best yet since none of the RBC are mixing any other comps that I know of, should give them time to get some good choonage ready...
Project-Industrial clublands a very good serie (might think i like it more than bonkers)

cant wait to get my hands on this one
95_was_the_time people who buy those milked out clubland cds need to be shot straight away!
Smoogie ^^^^At least they are called clubland and don't pretend to be Hardcore! And people shouldn't get shot for what they like, 95, i have a friend who owns it so I have to grin and bear it while telling her about how amazing Happy 2 B Hardcore 1 is...

It took 2.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page