Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 couple of ids...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
milo couple id's.. been trying to figure these out for a while... both of them sound like chanting kind of with a heavy bass underneath.

first one goes kind of like "bam bam bam she bam bam bam bam bam she..." that is the voice in it, not the drum rythm

the other one sounds like tribal chanting, it's really really fast over the back, and it sounds like it has some flange effects to the vocals when there is no drums under it.

"It's all good..."
DJ Mouse are there any other vocals to the first one? if not,then it *could* be demo and mickey skeedale - love u now
probably not but at least i tried!!

and the second one could be trixxy - see the stars

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
milo i don't think there are any more vocals, not that i can remember atleast. it isn't love u now though. i'll check on that other one, what label is it?

"It's all good..."
Dragalian The first one is Scott Brown - Johnny on Evolution Records. I hate that song, maybe that's why I know the vocals.

"Here's Johnny!!!"

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
DJ Impakt 2k1 Sorry Dragalian but u r wrong.The original version probably on this tape would have been "Here's Johnny" by Hocus Pocus.An older gabber anthem!.By the way it goes "boun boun bouncy"

"Everytime I think of u,I always held u.Everytime I hurt u,I thought youd understand"

DJ Mouse my last post should have said if there IS any more vocals,not ISN'T

see the stars is on the bonkers label,listen to deelay's mix in the peoples choice awards it's the second track on there

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS I Know this tune!!! But i cant remember where i heard it I THINK its off of bonkers 2 Sharkey mix!!

I know i've got it on cd somewhere.....When I got more time i'll look it out & Tell u!!

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???
Simon Naa Im sure It's Scott Browns version of Johnny. Coz that one sounds a lot like bam bam bam see bam bam bam bam bam see.

Sy.

silver First one is Johnny by Hocus Pocus and I love this track...

Second one is dominator... I don't know who it's by

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ STYLUS I dont know where i've heard it...It fkin bugs me!!!

milo awesome, any one know what labels they are on?

"It's all good..."
DJ STYLUS Love U now is on Vital Element #5

Unsure bout the ova track!

milo it deffinately isn't love u now (look above) cuz i've already got that on vinyl

"It's all good..."
Hard2Get If the second one wasn't Dominator, then it could easily be Second Element by Interstate (Scott Brown).

milo first one is johnny on evolution, thanks =)

second one i've yet to find a sample anywhere of the mentioned songs, BUT, on KFA 5 Idealz - Single minded, before it breaks into the main vocals ("single minded people they can always find a way"), the "chanting" goes for several bars prior to it, and it's the same chanting/sample i was referring to, does that help?

"It's all good..."
virus is it not see the stars??

Weird Fish The first one is "Hocus Pocus - Here's Johnny", yes it's a gabber track, but there's a Digidance HHC version, that one is cool, I have it on the Happy Hardcore 5 the compilation. And I love this track.

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
Raver Davie Yeah that's Scott Brown - Jonny. It reminds me of a pop song that goes like "she bang's she bang's" or something like that (and NO, I'm not asking for an ID of that!) lol.

Dave!
strychnine Ricky Martin - She Bangs

... sorry, couldn't resist ...

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can show you all the good things in your life...... follow me......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page