Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 What Happend to tha D&B and Jungle!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MC Swillz Peeps need to get Jaded

SWILLZ
Brian K kind of silly question to ask a hhc web site don't cha think? jadedness is too clique; anyone can go around and say "my music is better than yours." =P what ever happend to going to a party and enjoying all forms of music presented by a diverse group of individuals who you could respect because they respected you? except trance; i think we can all safely say that anything is better than trance, garage too =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ Pathfinder D&B has some nice tunes out lately :)

so has happycore :D.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Here downunder we hardly have any Jungle, but there is a bit of D@B going round but not much.
Wouldnt mind a lil bit of Jungle tho.

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"
mc trev
quote:
Originally posted by MC Swillz:
Peeps need to get Jaded

SWILLZ

dont mean to sound english but what does jaded mean ? i dont no!

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
sammypoohuk I like all forms of dance music too apart from garage..........its soooo shite!!!!

..SaMmY..
MC Swillz Well when you come from a scene like cincinnati ohio you will get jaded i grew up in north carolina and in tha Bay area of san fran and all i listend to was HHC and Trance! but now im in such a dark as party scene it sucks and no im jaded to everyone cause i threw away tha Kandy and tha liquid for POP locking and som phat two step D&B with tha Jump up Jungle! well kidz i was jus playin with tha Jaded thing on this HHC site i wanna find my Chee agian and quit being this ol'skool cranky kid! you heard!

Give a shout out to tha 513 reprezenting tha NAti, Ohio is on tha MAP look it up!

SWILLZ
Brian K i feel you're pain, i grew up in nap town =P

MC RizlaDizla erh yeah wot does it mean again ????? :Z

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Brian K what does what mean? jaded?

StrifeII "what happened to dNb" thats a good one!!!

Hardcore Will Never Die
MC Swillz i will always give mad props to D&B cause i still Mc for my boy Scotty J! but you know what wave will be hitting soon is gabber and tha Gravers aka gothic ravers betta watch them cause they are even worse than concited jungle kidz! there is a mad case of mad raver disease comming across tha states in tha mainstream scene! thats y im staying strictly underground!

Swills

straight representing tha nati mind selektor run it one time for tha happy hardcore whistle crew inside tha venue! D&B will always be heard down tha avenue!

SWILLZ
lil_star wuz up swillz your in hhc baby

kitty
MC Swillz I luv you baby LIL Star your my one and only Kitty! mauh!

D&B and Jungle will always live bringin up tha underground with tha dark sound straight makin tha Kandi kidz scream and only dream of being a breaker or pop locker when thier Liquid fails them some day! straight representin tha Nati and tha 513 for you and me let tha HHC kidz know ol skool is here for eva baby and we will neva die!!!!!

Swills

SWILLZ
Brian K
quote:
D&B and Jungle will always live bringin up tha underground with tha dark sound straight makin tha Kandi kidz scream

i thought that was gabber? =P

MC Swillz so there you have it peeps! no its not gabber and tha Gravers making kandi kidz scream its JUNGLIST AND D&B HEADS that are doing it nation wide!haha

Without D&B there would be no Rave society, let it be known that jungle will always find its way to your HOME!!! can i get a SHOUT OUT inside tha venue to POPLOCK crew? soon they will be coming to a virgin venue near you!!!

SWILLZ
nopezforu
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:
erh yeah wot does it mean again ????? :Z

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

oh that was a vocab word this year ^_^ it means to be worn down

eh, swillz, i'm a kandy kid and i like jungle. actually the first electronic music i ever heard was jungle when i was in 7th grade. of course, i love happy hardcore more, however ^_~

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ^_^
Lixx
quote:
Without D&B there would be no Rave society, let it be known that jungle will always find its way to your HOME!!!

SWILLZ

Haha. You don't really believe that do you? Drum & bass came from old skool, which basically came from house, and I do believe people had been raving for years before old skool hardcore had totally emerged onto the scene. Oh well ;)
-Lixx

Brian K so you mean all we have to do is get rid of drum & bass and the whole rave society will die? yes! we can start all over from ground zero =)

MC Swillz UK D&B and Canadian D&B will always be tha shiznit! HOUSE did not start it all either did hardcore JUNGLE was there before it all and if you wanna get technical D&B started on tha EAST Coast of tha States! So if you peeps wanna get jaded and concieted drink a beer next time your at a Underground party instead of eatin a pill and POPLOCK tha whole time and you will truely see where tha music started and tha dance step started! breaking and POPlocking started before liquid and so did tha whole underground scene! CINCI has been a running strong D&B city for 12 years now! thats why its a dark city and will always drop tha beat on some Drum&Bass to move your feat! werd! keep it real kandi kidz got mass love for you all!

Mc Swillz With tha Skillz's
Midway_raver lol the rave society aint no way built around d n b never will b never has been. D n b aint even underground . er...shy fx? Raving is built around underground events such as vibealite, future dance, slammin and most em av d n b rooms but if they wernt there the events wud still get good attendance.....infact get teh d n b out HARDCORE BACK IN THE MAIN ROOm!!!! shuv d n b in the pokey lil back roomz!!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
sweetkitty you would always be

kittie
DJ Pathfinder true the jungle was there before then house

monkeys must have an place to live.

but the music jungle come as folowing of hardcore and oldschool.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
TechnoNut Jungle music isn't really produced anymore as its now called Drum'n'bass. Jungle was just what D'n'B was originally called.
D'n'B is still produced and is looking good. There has even been chart releases by Shy FX and T-Power recently.

=) 'ardcore!
sweetkitty im a kandi kid i luv hhc
hehehe

kittie

"hhc its the shit"
"keep it alive"
djmonoxide Ok so wtf is this topic about. Swillz is making no sense and contradicting himself like crazy. technonut Jungle is a form of DnB. TechStep is also a form of DnB. You have been misinformed. There are also many sub genres of Jungle. Swillz Jungle/DnB isn't underground even a little bit I live in Colorado and we have Jungle/DnB parties out the A Hole. And another thing why bring up DnB at a happy hardcore website. Some people just really should stay away from drugs.
BTW :

General discussion
Talk about general things, please keep it HAPPY HARDCORE releated

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page