Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 erm.........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Sxylicious69 hey peeps!!
if u had 2 choose between
nakatoki-children of the night
bang!-shootin star
koko-open your eyes
which 1 would u chooz n y??????
if ya 1'a c a pik of me go 2 http://www.faceparty.com/sxysal2001
cart seem 2 get it up on ma profile!! ;)

`'+., ,+*`'`' »­(¯`v´¯)­» 4ward eva bakward neva »­(¯`v´¯)­»`'`*+, ,.+'`
Hard2Get Bang! - Shooting Star.

quote:
if ya 1'a c a pik of me go 2 http://www.faceparty.com/sxysal2001 height=1 noshade id=quote>

Sexy :P

mc trev depends if there live and more pumed up if so the
shootings star the children of the night th eye operner if just on a cd eg.bonkers
then shooting star
eye operner
i dont like children of the nigh if its not a live mix

ive now join that faceparty.com site
i spent about a hour filling in my profile and then for sum reason when i looked again it was all gone deleted ( and i saved it??)

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
http://backtotheoldzone.co.uk www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
Sxylicious69 r u sure u saved it properly? wot waz ur fp profile called?
btw, wot d'ya'll fink bout ma pix on ma site??

atomicb Oh, it's a close one, but shooting star is great to drop into the middle of a live set .. coz it's like 'ahhh.. classic :D'

Thats why i'm ordering it today hopefully :D

and your profile btw :O woah ure hot haha :) *ahem* anway excuse me, I'm also on faceparty btw - atomicbanana is user name. Be kind :P

PEPE i'd say SHootin Star, 'cause Children of the Night sounds kinda like a nursery rhyme or sumthin, and I havn't open your eyes

"Can you feel the fire burn as it takes control of you? There is no way you can turn there is nothin you can do.Your heart will never be free as it takes you high above, so baby come with me we can fly on the Power of Love"
Hard2Get
quote:
btw, wot d'ya'll fink bout ma pix on ma site??

Like i said before: your sexy :P

milo open your eyes or eyeopenner? if it's eyeopenner then that one, other wise shooting star

"It's all good..."
evans easy shooting star

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
Dj Tripnosis wait, eye opener wasn't even in the selection... meh, personally, i would pick children of the night, sure shooting star is a classic but over hear in toronto it's just played way to much. plus who does'nt go nuts when youy hear Children of the night on the decks. especially if it's Sharp as a razor mix of it by our hometown legend Dj Frisky ( and Storm and herman _)

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Shooting Star!!!

Enough of the trying to squeeze the compliments out of evryone. Ur obviously in need for some affection but pls get it somewhere else.

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"
Sxylicious69 **** off u ***** ****!! how am i? i dont need affection!! how was i tryin 2 squeez compliments out of ppl by sayin if u wanna c a pik go 2 ma site? i only said that coz i cart get it up on ma profile!!!!

Weird Fish yes, but you keep saying that almost every single time you post....look!...oops! you did it again

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!
Pandora Maybe you should look at your profile...I see your fuzzy, over developed, too much light, big forehead picture. Now we've all seen your picture or at least been to your page to see it. Can we get over it...yes!!!

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
DJ Pathfinder i think she look not bad

but she must do something at here attitude. so silver close this topic please.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Pandora Just like you said, attitude is everything. My sister in law is drop dead gorgeous fine (posed in Playboy twice) but her attitude is so ugly that no one wants to be around her. Well maybe a few guys but then they have to pay her big bucks. Sxylicious69, relax take a deap breath and chill, no need to get attention. We are all friends here, if you want an admirer go to the club/pub.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
DJ Pathfinder pandora: good to have you here on the board :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Pandora Well Thank You, I really enjoy it here. I guess you can say I'm a bit addicted. All the people here are really nice, we have a few nuts but thats what makes the place more interesting. Its great to hear everyones opinions, because in my mind we are all intitled to our oun.

junglecat open your eyes always gets me movin. but, i'll hafta say shooting star - because, after all, "it's a classic!"

(incoming opinion - i'm not trying to bash sxylicious69, btw.): people are always asking for compliments in different ways. it's like when someone (namely a girl) says something like, "does this make my butt look big?", they expect someone to say "oh, no! you look great!" (instant compliment)... but what happens when someone says "yup, your butt does look big in that"? they get really really mad at you - why? because they expected that compliment. it's a trap!!! who cares what your butt looks like anyhoo? stay happy!!

sxy: if you're having trouble getting your page to work on your profile, try this: post the url in the little box on your profile that designates it. don't forget the http:// ! :P

hooray for commander keen! (ah, the 80's)
Weird Fish yes junglecat, what you say is true.....but is it me or you're not supose to ask just everybody everywhere if your behind looks big...and when gettin that reply you wanted...why would you keep asking time after time if your behind looks big, then you'll get the reply you didn't wanna hear....then you wanna get mad

ok, when she 1st posted it, I thought, ok...allright...I'll take a look. But then I started to see it every single time on other posts (well not that many) and it started to piss me off, but I didn't give it much attention, but the attitude is starting to piss me off more.........just an advice, lay off the language, everybody is cool here, so there's no need to be rude.

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE ok, when she 1st posted it, I thought, ok...allright...I'll take a look. But then I started to see it every single time on other posts (well not that many) and it started to piss me off, but I didn't give it much attention, but the attitude is starting to piss me off more.........just an advice, lay off the language, everybody is cool here, so there's no need to be rude.

Exactly!.....

zki Cute, but it'll take a couple of pints before i'd actually shag you heh.

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.
zki oh yeah, i forgot the point of the post, i'd say children of the night, because like most songs if it gets over played then it ends up getting boring, even Shooting Star :/

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE
quote:
Originally posted by zki:
Cute, but it'll take a couple of pints before i'd actually shag you heh.

Bahahahahaha to right!

TechnoNut I haven't heard Open you eyes but the other 2 are MINT even though they get a bit boring after a while.

Children of the Night and shooting star are the only two Hardcore songs that gets played in clubs in Middlesbrough so thats why I don't like them as much as other people.

=) 'ardcore!

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page