Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 what happened to vibes after...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
kg4 after he and wishdokta broke off ? did he do any song that wasnt a cover of an 80s pop song? lol

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "
MC RizlaDizla haha did he do all the songs he got credit for

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Hard2Get Yeah like Ave Dat 2 and Powerplay.

Heist and why did he go so crap after hardcore stopped using breakbeats?

www.mp3.com/djheist
kg4 thats what im wondering! lol... and DID happen to wishdokta ? is he still around?

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "
Dj Tripnosis Stop Bashing Vibes, he's one of the top Dj's out there, you shouldn't be sayin his stuff is crap. tsk tsk

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
kg4 im not bashing vibes, but you HAVE to admit.. most of his stuff after he and wishdokta broke off was nothing in comparison to what it was once before...

Midway_raver Vibes is a great dj , if not technically his tune selction ALWAYS impresses me. Tho his best production was when he was wiv wishdokta in a studio. Him and live lee live are the mutts nuts.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
virus the best track selection for sure :)

Dj Tripnosis Well, i'm not going to argue that him and wishdokta weren't amazing but still, vibes has major talent. i'm mean, Ravers choice is awsome. him and Live- lee when their live are awsoem. i rember seeing them when they came here for Hullabaloo space invader. One of the best sets ive ever heard. It was bomb diggity and a half.

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
virus ^^ ravers choice was V&W from 1-4 though... (#2 being the best of the series :))

nothing really good came out on ravers choice after 5 really.. and RC6 stunk up the place, but then again, that was by dj faber.

Heist Well yeah i guess...but his bonkers 6 cd is really all i have to go on here, so im not like informed or anything...and like he's gonna be playing in australia soon (I would go if so!)

www.mp3.com/djheist
kg4 btw - i never said anything about his live sets, or anything else he does, or his character.... i was talking about his production skills.... IMO without wishdokta he blows.... but thats just me

djmarinecorpse I esp. love V&W's remixes of Above the Clouds and Perfect Dreams.....to say the truth, I prefer their remixes to their original tracks.

Paul

"Do you like Smashing Pumpkins?" "Are you kidding?! I love to do that!"
virus the remix of above the clouds KILLS the original, but i still like perfect dreams original better then the V&W remix

DJ Pathfinder i prefer the v&w remix above the original.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
virus anybody wanna trade KF 16 for the remix on KF 28 then??

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page