Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Never ending story

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dil Hey people! I am wanting to know if Never ending story was ever released on vinyl (besides dj spree's megamix on dubplate)... if anyone has any info on it, please let me know :) thanks

Dil
---
The only difference between genius and stupidity is genious has its limits.

1, 2, 3, 4 ... HARDCORE
silver Not released, it might be coming out on ATM record I think?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ Pathfinder i think rave n beats becaus in one of sprees mixes track listings its mentiont it.

but his version is in my opinion a litte out of date.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Brian K he has two versions

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
sunrize Spree - Neverending Hardcore (RAVE N BEATS USA 001)

Rave N Beats USA is a new sub-label of Rave N Beats (obviously) and it is dedicated to American producers. I believe there's up to 9 releases already scheduled so be on the lookout. Two that I know for sure are:

RBUSA002 Sunrize - Still Love U / Dream Forever
RBUSA006 Sunrize - Close Your Eyes / Let Me Go

Also look for releases from DJ Flippy, Plurry Paul, Jarefox, and more. There is also a flyer in design now that will promote all the scheduled releases, i'll post more info for those interested.

These should be taking off very soon as well!!!

- barrett/sunrize
- http://www.sunrizesound.com
mc trev that was a film ITS CLASS! fantazia or wat?

was the tune on the film?

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
http://backtotheoldzone.co.uk www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
Brian K it's from the main theme of neverending story, listening to the original then craig's mix is funny. it's like 50Xs faster =P

ac wooooohoooo for north american hardcore!! we've done a lot in the past year and a half.

ac

pacman yeah big-ups to your scene: will we get these releases in australia??? we've missed out on the previous RAVE'N'BEATS releases, as well as MASTERWAX.
congrats sunrize, keep pumping out new hardcore.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
silver If anyone in Australia says sorry can't get MasterWax records, they are lieing... email me and they can have it... I know for a fact One Stop DJ in Sydney has stock.

pacman hmmm..... well they must have got them this week then, because i'm in there every week and i ask weaver about them all the time. are one stop getting them straight through you or through nu energy distribution???

silver One stop is buying from Nu Energy.

Dj Tripnosis yes it did come out and it's available at Phusion Records right now. its called Neverending Hardcore - Dj Spree pick it quick while supplys last

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Dil Yup, bought it and 99 red balloons remix last night from there

Dil
---
The only difference between genius and stupidity is genious has its limits.

1, 2, 3, 4 ... HARDCORE
bowzer ^^^
I think everyones gettin thoose two :)
Me and 2 other friends all ordered thoose tracks as well.

silver Dil: That was exactly my order as well :)

Dragalian eh, I listened to the sample on the website and I really don't care for it, but Rave N' Beats USA no. 2 (Sunrize - Still Love You) is going to be bangin'. I'll be the first to order that one!!!

Hooray for American Hardcore!!!!!!!!

http://www.amoryproductions.com
kg4 hopefully phusion will get all of our orders processed! only 500 of sprees track, and probably a few hundred for 99 red.....

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "
Heist I was wanting to know why no one who saw the movie ever remixed the theme music to the ivory tower. Thats a sick sounding song. I had a go but apart form getting the melody/chords down, i couldnt get it to sound good.

www.mp3.com/djheist
kg4 even though i am ordering those records, its kind of a bad thing that phusion is carrying them.. just because it was not hard to find at all... not much of a special/rare thing to have them now i guess... people arnt gonna go "wow whered you find that?"

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "
Don Giovanni
quote:
Originally posted by kg4:
even though i am ordering those records, its kind of a bad thing that phusion is carrying them.. just because it was not hard to find at all... not much of a special/rare thing to have them now i guess... people arnt gonna go "wow whered you find that?"

Not to knock u down, but when u order a record wouldn't u say it is best to buy it because u think it is a good track worth owning....NOT so u can say "Hey look at what I've got, and u don't"...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kg4 yeah, i am buying them because i love the tracks.... i have been searching for red balloons for a looong time now, and i just go to phusion records and.. its there, not much of a thrill now to have come upon it ya know ?...... but i also like to have something that is rare...

Annex you boys just HAD to let me see this *sighs*
you know.. i go make a big ol order from nuenergy
n now i'mma be forced to make at LEAST a small order from phusion *wimper*
i'm gonna be so HORRIBLY indebted from this it hurts... lol
but... gah the hardcore is so good!!!!

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
pacman is it the JJ3 version of 99 red balloons???? damn i just ordered this too. i agree with kg4 - it takes away the excitement. i got mine for 5 pounds though (an original white label version of JJ3) and no shipping so i'm happy enough. i'm also getting JJ4 (do you believe?), is this a rare one???

silver I dunno I just ordered it, but what mix is the white vinyl? I already have JJ1 and JJ3

pacman well i was told it's white label.... the same mix as JJ3 with destiny on the flipside.??? what about JJ4?? i never heard it???

silver White label or white vinyl? Oh crap I hope I didn't read wrong..... Checking.... ah ****... I now own 4 copies.... another reason to get my record section started! doh!

kg4 its the JJ3 verision, i asked the owner of phusion the other day...

Brian K why would anyone want jj3, everyone knows that jj1 is where it's at =P

kg4 yeah i know i was pissed i was JJ3... JJ1 is so much better, but oh well... the chase goes on... ;)

Dj Tripnosis wait, explain to me, JJ1 and JJ3? are they both 99 red baloons rmxs? er something???? i don't know much about Jimmy J except Tipple J

I also have another question. this 99 redbaloon remix of Jimmy J's, well sure it's good and all but i don't suppose the original HHC version is on the flip, if it was that would be sick ( i don't mean german vocals)

bowzer JJ1 is the first HHC version of 99 red balloons... JJ3 is simply a remix of that one. Both have different songs on the flip... I believe JJ3's flip is Destiny (?)

silver JJ1 is 99 red balloons, JJ3 is another 99 red balloons... they are different but not that much.

kg4 JJ1 has more breakbeats if i remember, and is so much better than JJ3... the vocals on JJ1 are better too

VelocideX worldwide distribution is ****ed. alphamagic love just stealing everyone elses money.

we never get promos in oz because its too expensive to ship them here etc...

oz is the arse end of the world for receiving tunes, despite the fact that our scene hits over 10,000

--
DJ VelocideX
[email protected]

Keep it real... Keep it hard... Keep it HaPpY!
pacman i agree. we get a left out of the loop here.

Don Giovanni Well I just received my copy of Spree's 'Neverending hardcore' today.
Funny thing I noticed about it.
Well when I put it on it sounded really slow (compared to the way I have heard it in Sprees sets, countless times)...so I turned up the pitch a lil...still pretty slow...turned it up all the way...hmm still slugish.

Switch it to play as a 45...turn the pitch down a lil again and it sound perfect!!! There's the bangin hardcore.
Anyway I thought that was kinda weird. All the times I have heard Spree play that track it was always nice, fast, and hard. How come it was pressed as such a slow track then???

Spree??

'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
kg4 cos it was pressed at 45 rpm instead of 33, most new hardcore/dnb vinyl is pressed at 45 now, something about having more space on it or something, not sure ?

CareSieB
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Tripnosis:
yes it did come out and it's available at Phusion Records right now. its called Neverending Hardcore - Dj Spree pick it quick while supplys last

I believe craig knows there is a higher than normal want for this now and is putting out a bunch at the moment..if you ever need anything from spree you can e mail him and he gets back to you right away, he is a complete sweetie, you can contact him through sonicfury.net

I am mean and everyone hates me

It took 1.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page