Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 The Rat Pack

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mc trev correct me if i am wrong but are the rat pack dnb oldskool jungle & regga dj And also hardcore rap mc's because all the tapes and music ive heard them play has got all of them in it

i never new regga was rave?

i was standing in the corner searching for my rizzla
i had manujana i needed to get higher
i went into the bedroom with my rizzla and my dum dum sparked up another spilf and "sumthin "sumthin "sumthin
now everybody's flowing the whisle party's blowing

i can feel another rush coming on feeling my body alnight long
i can feel another rush coming on rat packs in your body alnight long
i can feel another rush coming on because rat packs ,rat pack got u going on

The Rat pack-searching for my Rizzla

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
http://backtotheoldzone.co.uk www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
DiamondDog Surely the rat pack only play old skool, no reggae? I've certainly never heard them play any.

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.
virus what are you asking??

Simon I love the Rat Pack they are the best ever perfomers I've seen live. There style is oldskool (Original Hardcore) And It's great. Lords of the dance is my favourite ratpack song.

Sy.
mc trev how do the words go to lords of the dance?

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
Simon "this is the captain of your ship, and we'll keep you rockin
were about to take you on a trip so start ratpacking."

"coz we are hardcore where ever we may be ratpack is the lord of the dance say we and we'll lead you all where ever you may be ratpack leads you all to the dance say's we."

Something like that.

Another good song they did was the one that went "when I say ah ah ah you say hey" dunno what it's called though!

Sy.
Pandora I always thought that "Lord Of The Dance" was really called "Captain Of This Ship". I have it on a Slammin Vinyl Absolute Hardcore Triple Pack.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
mc trev
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
"this is the captain of your ship, and we'll keep you rockin
were about to take you on a trip so start ratpacking."

"coz we are hardcore where ever we may be ratpack is the lord of the dance say we and we'll lead you all where ever you may be ratpack leads you all to the dance say's we."

Something like that.

Another good song they did was the one that went "when I say ah ah ah you say hey" dunno what it's called though!

Sy.

yer i know wat u mean

was it helter skelter 2000 millenium jam slipmatt dnb on 1 side and the rat pack on the other side?

and does it have sonz of a loop da loop era-far out on it and he sings
old skool everybody's singling to the oldskool the rat packs got u rocking old skool?

thats the tape i have and it has all the lirics u just said oin it

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
djmonoxide
quote:
Originally posted by mc trev:
correct me if i am wrong but are the rat pack dnb oldskool jungle & regga dj And also hardcore rap mc's because all the tapes and music ive heard them play has got all of them in it

i never new regga was rave?

i was standing in the corner searching for my rizzla
i had manujana i needed to get higher
i went into the bedroom with my rizzla and my dum dum sparked up another spilf and "sumthin "sumthin "sumthin
now everybody's flowing the whisle party's blowing

i can feel another rush coming on feeling my body alnight long
i can feel another rush coming on because rat packs ,rat pack got u going on

The Rat pack-searching for my Rizzla

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk

Yes regga is rave. Certainly you have head of the style Regga Jungle? A good regga jungle label is congo natty.

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)
evans i was into ratpack from 97-99 but there sets got so repetive i gave up listening to there tapes

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
DJ STYLUS IT IS CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP!!!!

...Now I feel so pure!!
StrifeII that when I say ah ah ah you say hey track youre after is "ratpack - rush you" i think. "come on let me rush you, you know i wanna rush you"

-Robbie Jay
Simon http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/lords_of_the_dance.htm#Ratpack - Lords Of The Dance

I think you'll find that it was callled "Lords Of The Dance"!!!!!!!

Yeah the ratpack sets have become very repetative!!

Sy.
Simon You can send your apoligies in writing to Mr. Simon........only joking CD track listings are not always correct!!!

Sy.
Pandora Dear Mr. Simon....

I have heard the song in refrence called both "Captain Of This Ship" and "Lord Of The Dance". I do not have the track on a CD but on a Triple Vinyl 12" DJ Friendly Pack by Slammin Vinyl and they have the title as "Captain Of This Ship". Not that you are wrong or that I'm right. I have my facts and you have yours.

Sincerely, Pandora

P.S. All respect given, this is only written as a joke .

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
Simon you treating me like a joke now Pandora!!!!! only kidding.

Yeah I have heard it called both before. I dont own the vinyl either but I have seen the cover and It's called "lords of the dance" maybe a remix would be called "Captain of this ship" It doesn't really matter who's right (although I would be pleased if it was me that was right coz I'm usually wrong!!!) as I really like the song and don't care to much what the name is.

Sorry if I have caused an upset, I just voiced my view and you voiced yours....so no worries.
I'll stick by my views and you'll stick by yours!!!

Sy.
evans its called 'lord of the dance' on my fantazia big bang video everson allen says
'this ones called lord of the dance' and theres also a picture on the video sleeve of the record with 'lord of the dance' written on it

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
Simon Well if you look on one of my previous posts on this topic I put a link up with the Cover sleeve on. Clearly saying Ratpack "Lords Of The Dance".

Sy.

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page